Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

Yes, yes, sweetie. We get it. You're the most edgy player in the game, and we're so proud of you!

I can not wait for that special time when you need to surrender, as far away as that may seem right now.   Expect extreme edge.

21 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I can not wait for that special time when you need to surrender, as far away as that may seem right now.   Expect extreme edge.

Oh, I'm sure, honey. But why don't you take a rest? You've had a big day.

That's Cazaric to you.

And aren't the doves beautiful? I expected, with your Ability combined with Ambition, you would be able to prevent us from slipping half of our alliance into PM. But I guess they don't teach staggering in Polar's academies, do they, schnookums?

Edited by Cazaric

Just now, Cazaric said:

That's Cazaric to you.

And aren't the Doves beautiful? I expected, with your Ability combined with Ambition, you would be able to prevent us from slipping half of our alliance into PM. But I guess they don't teach staggering in Polar's academies, do they, schnookums?

Who says we wanted to prevent you?  We expected you to put half your alliance in PM...  Those are the Spartan tactics.  Keep doing it.

26 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

That's Cazaric to you.

And aren't the doves beautiful? I expected, with your Ability combined with Ambition, you would be able to prevent us from slipping half of our alliance into PM. But I guess they don't teach staggering in Polar's academies, do they, schnookums?

You can stay in peace mode while your ally burns, it is what we expect from you.  The wolves must be feeling the love about now.  I was just thinking about how you were going to destroy us in one round, now that hasn't worked out are you going to change your assertions or just stay in denial?

Also trying to be cute with your Grub is the housewife routine is kind of dull, what else do you have?

3 hours ago, Rafay said:

Sparta has lost 2.4 mil NS since 8/3

AW has lost 600k

NpO 1.6 mil.

Those numbers really don't say squat.

you can fiddle around numbers to make then look like any side is performing better.

let me give you an example;

Sparta/AW nations 150

NPO/MHA/FARK/UMB/SLAP nations 415

dmg done per nation in Sparta/aw; 10.666 NS DMG (not including dmg done to fark mha umb and slap. so figure should be even higher. but cant be arsed to add them'. you get my drift)

dmg done per nation in NPO coalition; 7.228 NS DMG (this one does include dmg done by fark mha unb and slap.)

Edited by Dodgybobmcmayday
calc error

13 hours ago, Dodgybobmcmayday said:

Those numbers really don't say squat.

you can fiddle around numbers to make then look like any side is performing better.

let me give you an example;

Sparta/AW nations 150

NPO/MHA/FARK/UMB/SLAP nations 415

dmg done per nation in Sparta/aw; 10.666 NS DMG (not including dmg done to fark mha umb and slap. so figure should be even higher. but cant be arsed to add them'. you get my drift)

dmg done per nation in NPO coalition; 7.228 NS DMG (this one does include dmg done by fark mha unb and slap.)

Week One figures are always irrelevant.  Everyone has nukes and knows how to launch them.   Well most people anyway. 

I know you don't really hate us Grub. You're just mad that NpO has been reduced to a minor player while your old nemesis NPO dominates the game. You feel weak and disempowered - unable to effect any real change. So to let out your bottled up frustration, you decided to attack Sparta since we are no longer treatied to VE. It's ok, we understand. But we do not forgive.

11 hours ago, MrGed said:

I know you don't really hate us Grub. You're just mad that NpO has been reduced to a minor player while your old nemesis NPO dominates the game. You feel weak and disempowered - unable to effect any real change. So to let out your bottled up frustration, you decided to attack Sparta since we are no longer treatied to VE. It's ok, we understand. But we do not forgive.

Nah.  I hate you and now I will see you destroyed.  I don't want your forgiveness, I want you to resent me even more than you currently do.

As for the rest of your assertion, Polar is comfortable with who we are, the rest of your dribble is absurd self-justification.  If you want a time line on when I had decided that Sparta needed to die, you should check the day I registered at your forums.  Your treaty with VE was perfectly intact at that time, Maroon wasn't a thing but Polar was definitely coming for Sparta.  I love how people join two dots out of a thousand and get a picture of Mickey Mouse.  Move on mate, your dove cage needs cleaning.

10 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Nah.  I hate you and now I will see you destroyed.  I don't want your forgiveness, I want you to resent me even more than you currently do.

As for the rest of your assertion, Polar is comfortable with who we are, the rest of your dribble is absurd self-justification.  If you want a time line on when I had decided that Sparta needed to die, you should check the day I registered at your forums.  Your treaty with VE was perfectly intact at that time, Maroon wasn't a thing but Polar was definitely coming for Sparta.  I love how people join two dots out of a thousand and get a picture of Mickey Mouse.  Move on mate, your dove cage needs cleaning.

Yes, yes, it's all part of your master plan, sweetie! Our precious little angel is going to be the biggest on the playground!

11 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You still come off sound like a big dude with a tiny dick. 

Just now, Captain Enema said:

You still come off sound like a big dude with a tiny dick. 

I do not even want to know how you know that sounds like.  What you do in your in own time is your own business I guess.  Grub just enjoys pushing the buttons of people who are dumb enough to let him.  I would suggest you go back to your studies of big men the size of their genitalia and avoid playing right into Grubys hands.  I do not expect you will take that advice.

23 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

If you want a time line on when I had decided that Sparta needed to die, you should check the day I registered at your forums.

Omg so it really is just that we hurt your feelings with our nasty hurtful words in the embassy that time? lol