Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

News Flash - Evendate, Spartan Surrender posted.  Hellas gutted that he couldn't continue to brag about doing almost nothing and being completely destroyed.   The rebuild commences.  Hellas, in recognition of your valour, your more gutless alliance mates will be sending you free tech.  Well done, you bored everyone into submission.... from your own alliance..

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

News Flash - Evendate, Spartan Surrender posted.  Hellas gutted that he couldn't continue to brag about doing almost nothing and being completely destroyed.   The rebuild commences.  Hellas, in recognition of your valour, your more gutless alliance mates will be sending you free tech.  Well done, you bored everyone into submission.... from your own alliance..

Thank you for addressing this only to me! I did the best I could do and today suffering unbearable pain with the output ...:(

Enjoy the peace!

5 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Thank you for addressing this only to me! I did the best I could do and today suffering unbearable pain with the output ...:(

Enjoy the peace!

Well fought Hellas. It was really hard to fight you but we enjoyed it. Sorry for the trash talk, but your spirit was harder to break than your pixels and it got stronger as the time passed. You really deserve to be called an Spartan!.

Hope we meet again in the future but it would be much better if we fight in the same side.

Good luck rebuilding and congratz on peace. ^_^

49 minutes ago, Diego18 said:

Well fought Hellas. It was really hard to fight you but we enjoyed it. Sorry for the trash talk, but your spirit was harder to break than your pixels and it got stronger as the time passed. You really deserve to be called an Spartan!.

Hope we meet again in the future but it would be much better if we fight in the same side.

Good luck rebuilding and congratz on peace. ^_^

Thank you!! You are a gentleman! None can predict the future and possible new blocks. As I have never dealt with politics I am not sure how this may work but our Kings will decide about and guide our Alliance to the right path hopefully. 

As of "Spartan" I am a Greek in real life so I can't be of a different character than my ancestors, even if it is just a game here ...