Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

Just now, Diego18 said:

With that war chest it wont be long. But I will be honest, nuke me as much as you can. I want to drop some NS to get out of the PM range. I want more wars.

I will ... Don't worry ... I entered the war as you had so much big mouth and now the result is so obvious, is n't it?

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here. Ready to fight. You are the one that's delusional thinking you are winning or can win. This war was over before it started. And just like 3 month ago. The end result will be you all surrendering. Have someone in your pathetic alliance actually give me a fight. 

Edited by Terminator

6 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

I will ... Don't worry ... I entered the war as you had so much big mouth and now the result is so obvious, is n't it?

This is why Sparta will disband, because you don't even know what "teamwork" means. You are getting smashed one bye one as you run out of money in peace mode. At least you could have lost fighting with some honor.

Look, here is something you are good at winning. #1 spot congratulations :popcorn:

Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains

1.  -32,677 Strength Change - Alexandros o Megas of Hellas - Black Team
Edited by Diego18

5 hours ago, Diego18 said:

This is why Sparta will disband, because you don't even know what "teamwork" means. You are getting smashed one bye one as you run out of money in peace mode. At least you could have lost fighting with some honor.

Look, here is something you are good at winning. #1 spot congratulations :popcorn:

Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains

1.  -32,677 Strength Change - Alexandros o Megas of Hellas - Black Team

Medal of honor .... Imagine that I am fighting 5 of you (as four you could not manage me) and you still lose more than me ... 

This is my 39th current war and believe me I enjoy it much ...

5 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Medal of honor .... Imagine that I am fighting 5 of you (as four you could not manage me) and you still lose more than me ... 

This is my 39th current war and believe me I enjoy it much ...

Pretty sure I could easily handle you by myself, remember you nuked me first, and before I had nuked you I out damaged you and your baby nuke. But why would I hog all the fun? 

On 6/17/2017 at 1:35 AM, Alexandros o Megas said:

Enjoy how much your babies suffer ... -9300 NS for them in just two days and I have four of them for breakfast ... Learn to fight or ask for peace ...

Do you even understand how irrelevant that is?  Polar has massive cash reserves for rebuilding.  The only thing slowing growth now is we have to shrink nations to hit the half dozen Spartan nations that are active.  Sparta is dead.  You can pretend that it is not but, you just sound foolish.  You are like that annoying rogue who always claimed to be defeating alliances using his level 9 bombers on tiny nations.  You are you.  Do not use the term we because their is no we.  On the plus side the best chance Sparta has in this war is boring Polar to death.  Then again we can always point to you as motivation.  See that one Spartan,. he may not be good at war but, he talks a lot.  Do not fall asleep Polar.

I am not a rogue defending my Alliance but a loyal and determined Spartan. I apologize if this is not pleasant to you and your alliance.

Maybe sometime in the future your alliance will show us the honor and respect we deserve giving here the good fight till the end.

11 hours ago, Terminator said:

I figured he'd put more effort into actually fighting

God I can't wait to watch you melt when Polar gets its !@#$ pushed in. It's one of the few reasons I stick around this god forsaken planet.

53 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

God I can't wait to watch you melt when Polar gets its !@#$ pushed in. It's one of the few reasons I stick around this god forsaken planet.

You are welcome to try it when you get a nice pair to do it.

4 hours ago, kerschbs said:

You should be well aware of Polar's history and know that is not going to happen.  So you will be sticking around until the end of time.  Kicking the order when they are down just means they will be coming back and returning the favor.  Unlike certain alliances they do not melt away after a beat down.

22 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

I am not a rogue defending my Alliance but a loyal and determined Spartan. I apologize if this is not pleasant to you and your alliance.

Maybe sometime in the future your alliance will show us the honor and respect we deserve giving here the good fight till the end.

Your alliance is dead.  You are defending nothing.  And Sparta has a long long history of lacking honor, respect and the ability to fight.  Now that it has died, do not expect that to change.

Do I have to believe you, as you claim you are a Filthy Liar?

Who will be this someone to tell me anything among your alliance baby fighters?

This IS Sparta! (not "was")

Peace should be based on respect of your opponents!

15 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You're literal allies...

What's your point? I've said over and over that I'm only in NG because they promised me casualties (which they delivered.) 

11 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

You should be well aware of Polar's history and know that is not going to happen.  So you will be sticking around until the end of time.  Kicking the order when they are down just means they will be coming back and returning the favor.  Unlike certain alliances they do not melt away after a beat down.

I'm not sure if you misunderstood me or not, but I'll try and extrapolate. I personally do not like Terminator, I think he picks easy fights and then likes to talk far more than he should. I'm looking forward to when the shoe is on the other foot and he is getting hit with the down declares as I don't think he will be able to handle it. I'm well aware of Polars history, or at least aware enough to know that sooner or later the circle of Bob will come back around to you all getting rolled at some point. I didn't say I want to see Polar meltdown, only your one loud mouthed Minister. 

All I got to say, is you are terrible for making Tywin come to my defense.

I handle myself well in all phases of the war, I declared on every target I could this war. Whether that be up declares, down declares, whatever, if it was there I took it. The first war I fought with Hellas he was larger than me, and still didn't do jack.

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

All I got to say, is you are terrible for making Tywin come to my defense.

I handle myself well in all phases of the war, I declared on every target I could this war. Whether that be up declares, down declares, whatever, if it was there I took it. The first war I fought with Hellas he was larger than me, and still didn't do jack.

Sure :) You are very brave when your opponent is fighting 1:6 nations and 1:16 NS total size ...

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

27 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Sure :) You are very brave when your opponent is fighting 1:6 nations and 1:16 NS total size ...

Is that all you do? make excuses?  You cherry pick your the nations you declare on better than anyone.  You would buy up infra and then sell it. You literally can't touch this.  I'd love to be able to keep my foot on your throat for a couple more rounds, but you haven't done any damage to me, meanwhile you are 26K NS

Edited by Terminator

11 hours ago, kerschbs said:

What's your point? I've said over and over that I'm only in NG because they promised me casualties (which they delivered.) 

I'm not sure if you misunderstood me or not, but I'll try and extrapolate. I personally do not like Terminator, I think he picks easy fights and then likes to talk far more than he should. I'm looking forward to when the shoe is on the other foot and he is getting hit with the down declares as I don't think he will be able to handle it. I'm well aware of Polars history, or at least aware enough to know that sooner or later the circle of Bob will come back around to you all getting rolled at some point. I didn't say I want to see Polar meltdown, only your one loud mouthed Minister. 

Getting rolled has never shut my loud mouth.  In fact I do not recall it shutting anybodys ever.  It generally makes them worse, remember VOX?

22 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

My Alliance has a legacy and only that we defend our ideas and die for them is pleasing us. This is Sparta!

The legacy of your deceased alliance was what put the final nail in its coffin.  At some point you have betrayed just about everybody, and stumbled incompetently through war after war always being handed smaller soft opponents because nobody could trust you against any decent opposition.   Have you noticed nobody cares about the death of Sparta?  Most of Planet Bob thinks you have had it coming for a long long time.  Well the Grim Reaper caught up with you.  And that is why Sparta died.  It very legacy is what killed it.