Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/2/2017 at 2:12 AM, Diego18 said:

Does it mean the next big war will be in the upper tier? I should start buying infra now.

I think the next big war will be wherever it is, but the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.  Battle for the middle class?

On 2017-6-10 at 10:08 AM, Diego18 said:

Hey guys, I dont want to disturb you during your PM vacations, but when are comming back to war? There are literally no targets with more than 30 NS 

You're clearly not looking hard enough then lol

2 hours ago, Diego18 said:

During a war you are supposed to fight not go into PM. Top 20 in PM. Most of them already rebuilded and are not comming back to war. Why dont you just surrender? Oh wait, you are "winning", right?

Don't be so sure!

If you want to know how bad Sparta is at war. Think GPA during the Woodstock Massacre but, less motivated, less active, less aggressive and with no leadership.  Granted Sparta is a dead alliance and this is simply a mopping up exercise.  RIP Sparta.  

37 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

If you want to know how bad Sparta is at war. Think GPA during the Woodstock Massacre but, less motivated, less active, less aggressive and with no leadership.  Granted Sparta is a dead alliance and this is simply a mopping up exercise.  RIP Sparta.  

Enjoy how much your babies suffer ... -9300 NS for them in just two days and I have four of them for breakfast ... Learn to fight or ask for peace ...

1 hour ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Enjoy how much your babies suffer ... -9300 NS for them in just two days and I have four of them for breakfast ... Learn to fight or ask for peace ...

We will be just fine.  The only reason you are still winning anything at all is because you were too small for anyone to be bothered with you.  Now you have rebuilt we can strip more of your tech as you slide down again.  Losing almost nothing but pure infra.   Cheap at twice the price.  You don't seem to be doing that well against Terminator ?

2 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Your alliance is losing 80k ns against Sparta during the last two days comparing with 20k of Sparta ... Call your allies to help you ...

That happens when there is no meat left on the bone to chew on.  

That's the thing though you can make statistics say whatever you want them to say.

Edited by Jay Kay

1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

That happens when there is no meat left on the bone to chew on.  

That's the thing though you can make statistics say whatever you want them to say.

No need for meat ... we have soul and spirit ... We are Spartans!

Dude. I'm fighting you. You haven't even won the majority of ground attacks. On the first day of war before I nuked you.  I did more damage with conventional attacks. Than your nuke did. You emp is no longer active. You can't touch me. So you might have 3 babies you are feasting on. But I highly doubt that either

2 hours ago, Terminator said:

Dude. I'm fighting you. You haven't even won the majority of ground attacks. On the first day of war before I nuked you.  I did more damage with conventional attacks. Than your nuke did. You emp is no longer active. You can't touch me. So you might have 3 babies you are feasting on. But I highly doubt that either

+12.6 κ NS positive war result since the beginning of the four wars ... lol 

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

2 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

+12.6 κ NS positive war result since the beginning of the four wars ... lol 

I'll be fixing that over the next few days. Happens when you get to drop 4 nukes. And only get hit with 1. Not really something to brag about. Lol

come find me next round and I'll fight you by myself and you won't have a positive ratio. I assure you. 

7 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I'll be fixing that over the next few days. Happens when you get to drop 4 nukes. And only get hit with 1. Not really something to brag about. Lol

come find me next round and I'll fight you by myself and you won't have a positive ratio. I assure you. 

Cheers! You look so brave! lol ... with 3 times my tech ... at the end the output of my wars is positive even if I lose some ns ... you will have me annoying you for a long time ...

19 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Cheers! You look so brave! lol ... with 3 times my tech ... at the end the output of my wars is positive even if I lose some ns ... you will have me annoying you for a long time ...

Doubtful. You are down to what 1.8bil?  Compared to what you started with? Before too long you won't even be able to build back up infra. There's a reason you aren't even fully fighting. 

21 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

With that war chest it wont be long. But I will be honest, nuke me as much as you can. I want to drop some NS to get out of the PM range. I want more wars.

Why don't you simply fight and come here and cry? What do you expect from your cries?

Mercy? 

Try to do your best and quit threats and blah-blah-blah ...