Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexandros, you speak of defiance, and of victory. At first, I applauded you with a reminder that you might be speaking for yourself.

Your reply seemed to imply that you spoke as a Spartan, for Sparta.

If not delusional, why do you say nothing about the multitudes of "Spartans", YOUR fellow Spartans, in Peace Mode? Given another week, I can only assume that when I take a look at Sparta's alliance page, all I will see are doves on the first page.. As it is, there are only 2 out of 20 there that are defending Sparta's alleged penchant for War.

Edited by zombox

Maybe there are strategies for a prolonged war ... and you know the decision to which strategy each alliance chooses is up to it ... Our Alliance is ready for fighting as long as it is needed and all our nations are ready to fall till ZI, ZT, Z$ ...

As of Hellas, after 26th current war and 251 nukes on our soil we are still here and we fight with very high moral standards ...

We will continue this for years - hoping that the game we all of us love  will last too so ... 

It is an honour to defend your Alliance and your ideas ...

7 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

You know I prefer to make it more torturing for your alliance.

You will sleep and have nightmares with Sparta ... you will search for traitors in Sparta ignoring the reality ... you will think you win and then you will - hopefully - wake up from your inception ... then you will know - hopefully ... 

It is wonderful to spend money, pixels or effort for Sparta ... Spartans love their Alliance ... They know to fight with honor and to die with dignity ... 

Then come on and rebuild some come prove you got something to fight for otherwise Im just going to go with Id have destroyed you, like most of your friends have been this war

Ill tell you this right now, you will not win, Sparta will not win, you have no chance

Edited by Terminator

4 minutes ago, Terminator said:

Then come on and rebuild some come prove you got something to fight for otherwise Im just going to go with Id have destroyed you, like most of your friends have been this war

Ill tell you this right now, you will not win, Sparta will not win, you have no chance

Be patient ... you will know after a few years ... 

2 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

The only thing I will know after a few years is hopefully Grub will start a war for us against someone who will actually fight and not be cowards like sparta. You can't even say your alliance is worthy to be called that. And hopefully grub wont even take a year on getting us a real match. 

8 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Maybe there are strategies for a prolonged war ... and you know the decision to which strategy each alliance chooses is up to it ... Our Alliance is ready for fighting as long as it is needed and all our nations are ready to fall till ZI, ZT, Z$ ...

As of Hellas, after 26th current war and 251 nukes on our soil we are still here and we fight with very high moral standards ...

We will continue this for years - hoping that the game we all of us love  will last too so ... 

It is an honour to defend your Alliance and your ideas ...

Their is no strategy.  Many of us have fought long wars on the losing side and you can fight them for a long time if you have a plan, good leaders and active members.  You have none of that.  Sparta has dropped below 3 million NS, nations delete every day, you have nations wasting nukes on nations under 3K.  The only thing that is a plan for, is defeat.  Your leaders have abandoned you.  Your alliance is dead.  You are nothing more than a rogue flying the flag of a dead alliance.  You can try and fight as long as you wish, to bad nobody else is.  

And while you may find your cause noble, it is causing the destruction of your allies in Alpha Wolves.  An alliance that actually has some honor. They do not want to leave you on the battlefield but, do not know that your leadership has abandoned them just as it has you. On 27 February 2017 Alpha Wolves reached 3 million alliance strength, 57 nations, and score 13.65.   Today Alpha Wolves has 1,047,897 million alliance strength,  41 nations and a score of 6.29.

The failure of your leaders and your own selfish refusal to surrender is destroying what was once and up and coming alliance on Planet Bob.  That will be your legacy.  

On 5/11/2017 at 0:41 PM, The Big Bad said:

Their is no strategy.  Many of us have fought long wars on the losing side and you can fight them for a long time if you have a plan, good leaders and active members.  You have none of that.  Sparta has dropped below 3 million NS, nations delete every day, you have nations wasting nukes on nations under 3K.  The only thing that is a plan for, is defeat.  Your leaders have abandoned you.  Your alliance is dead.  You are nothing more than a rogue flying the flag of a dead alliance.  You can try and fight as long as you wish, to bad nobody else is.  

And while you may find your cause noble, it is causing the destruction of your allies in Alpha Wolves.  An alliance that actually has some honor. They do not want to leave you on the battlefield but, do not know that your leadership has abandoned them just as it has you. On 27 February 2017 Alpha Wolves reached 3 million alliance strength, 57 nations, and score 13.65.   Today Alpha Wolves has 1,047,897 million alliance strength,  41 nations and a score of 6.29.

The failure of your leaders and your own selfish refusal to surrender is destroying what was once and up and coming alliance on Planet Bob.  That will be your legacy.  

What a dumb post. Surrender for what, to partially rebuild and then get rolled again for no reason? Sparta at this point has no reason to acquiesce to anyone, nor do they have a reason to accept whatever !@#$ terms are being leveled at them. Alpha Wolves knew what they got themselves into, and can leave at anytime provided Polar and co aren't keeping them at war. You're a smarter person than this, either quit the hyperbole or please disappear back into whatever corner you crawled out of. 

Also lol @Terminator and the rest of the tough talking Polars. You're hitting an alliance who has been on the wrong side of like 3-4 wars in a row, at like 10:1 odds, and thumping your chests like mighty warriors. I know you and Jason are complete lick spittles who sit at your screen 24 hours a day waiting to click orders, but there is no honor, or competency, shown by bragging about kicking someone smaller than you.

There is a reason some alliances want to kill off Bob, it's because we're left with !@#$ stains like you guys populating the place.

11 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

What a dumb post. Surrender for what, to partially rebuild and then get rolled again for no reason? Sparta at this point has no reason to acquiesce to anyone, nor do they have a reason to accept whatever !@#$ terms are being leveled at them. Alpha Wolves knew what they got themselves into, and can leave at anytime provided Polar and co aren't keeping them at war. You're a smarter person than this, either quit the hyperbole or please disappear back into whatever corner you crawled out of. 

Also lol @Terminator and the rest of the tough talking Polars. You're hitting an alliance who has been on the wrong side of like 3-4 wars in a row, at like 10:1 odds, and thumping your chests like mighty warriors. I know you and Jason are complete lick spittles who sit at your screen 24 hours a day waiting to click orders, but there is no honor, or competency, shown by bragging about kicking someone smaller than you.

There is a reason some alliances want to kill off Bob, it's because we're left with !@#$ stains like you guys populating the place.

Just because you had one bad experience doesn't mean I sit at my computer, Im honestly not here for 95% of the day, you just had terrible luck twice.  

I wasn't even going to bring up the damage Ive done, except he wanted to brag about how he is a mighty warrior when he literally hasn't done anything in terms of real damage, not to mention, he apparently forgot he fought me this war already, and how it turned out.

Plus I want to know who Sparta's traitor is, Im convinced its sagha. But he won't spill the beans

45 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Well I can't disagree with much of that, but isn't it all a bit hypocritical?

3 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Well I can't disagree with much of that, but isn't it all a bit hypocritical?

Eh probably. I joined NG because Caustic guaranteed me NG was going to start a war. I don't really care with who at this point, but I also don't brag about my skills hitting alliances with overwhelming odds. 

15 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Eh probably. I joined NG because Caustic guaranteed me NG was going to start a war. I don't really care with who at this point, but I also don't brag about my skills hitting alliances with overwhelming odds. 

Your own alliance is the one providing them with that bravado though, otherwise Polar would have been as likely as Sparta to get rolled again.

4 hours ago, Mogar said:

Your own alliance is the one providing them with that bravado though, otherwise Polar would have been as likely as Sparta to get rolled again.

At least we do things versus sitting around being scenery and then whining about it when we get rolled.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-11 at 8:27 AM, Alexandros o Megas said:

I have seen really lame things during this war, but selling your infra so it doesnt show in your stats when it gets destroyed is just pathetic.

2 hours ago, Diego18 said:

I have seen really lame things during this war, but selling your infra so it doesnt show in your stats when it gets destroyed is just pathetic.

Is it worse than in your hateful war you are sending innocent victims with 35 M warchest against my nation just to keep me in war? (31st current war has just started for Hellas). Your alliance obviously loses the war and you try to hide it through messages here. Do your best, call more allies to help you.

1 hour ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Is it worse than in your hateful war you are sending innocent victims with 35 M warchest against my nation just to keep me in war? (31st current war has just started for Hellas). Your alliance obviously loses the war and you try to hide it through messages here. Do your best, call more allies to help you.

Our nations are happy to suffer a little bit of damage to strip every last bit of tech from you.... only then will you be truly free.  You are just grist for the mill Hellas, nothing more or less.

Also refer to previous posts

2 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

This is no longer a war, as you can tell from Polar Nations Strength growth. All it is now is cleaning up operation to remove a bunch of ghosts from a dead alliance.  You are essentially target practice.  With no leadership, no plan, no coordination this war ended long ago as did Sparta.  Now all we have are inactive nations waiting with the occasion rogue such as yourself.  

56 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

This is no longer a war, as you can tell from Polar Nations Strength growth. All it is now is cleaning up operation to remove a bunch of ghosts from a dead alliance.  You are essentially target practice.  With no leadership, no plan, no coordination this war ended long ago as did Sparta.  Now all we have are inactive nations waiting with the occasion rogue such as yourself.  

lol ... lol ... you look desperate as your leaders and fighting nations ... we will happily continue your torture till your alliance surrenders to Sparta ...

On 5/23/2017 at 4:57 PM, Alexandros o Megas said:

lol ... lol ... you look desperate as your leaders and fighting nations ... we will happily continue your torture till your alliance surrenders to Sparta ...

There is no torture.  We enjoy pulling the wings off insects.

If you are holding out for our surrender, you should disband now and save the effort.

Good luck Hellas, you have stood with Sparta through thick and thin, unlike many of your !@#$ talking leaders who've took Sparta down the road of destruction for past 2-3 years and many of them seem to have bailed. 

Even when you were on winning side, the amount of !@#$ your leaders would spew would make your own side cringe and make others hold grudge until they get the time.

You had ~decent leaders until 14-18 months after Karma, after then it was just a !@#$ show.

Edited by shahenshah

We fight for our ideas and our Alliance and not for persons; even though thanking you for your kind words but please consider than in Sparta there is Unity (through sacrifice and unity comes strength). 

I am staggered for 31 continuous wars but always this can work both ways and in general I return back more damage by far of what I receive and the same happens with other Spartan wars. More than 50 nations have left NpO since the beginning of the war, maybe a signal to their gov.

Some of our opponents are with a few millions or even less wc. This war is destructive not only for Sparta.

Respect of your opponent should work two ways.

As of Hellas it is obvious that we care very little for pixels, NS, infra, tech, money etc. but mostly trying to find this respect among cn game players who - and I am thanking them wholeheartedly - vote us as Black Team nr. 1 Senator.

After 3427 days in game (almost 10 years) - out of them 3327 in Sparta, 100 days in Hellas fighting again Sparta's opponents - we care for having this game going back to its old good days and levels of activity, when 30 K plus players were around. 

Unfair wars simply send more players out of the game that I believe all of us, independently in which alliance we are in or what grudges we have one to the other - we still love it.

Been almost 61 y.o. in real life I love like the first day CN - both SE and TE and I want to see it flourishing again for another one decade.

10 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

I am staggered for 31 continuous wars

We are really good at war ;)

in general I return back more damage by far of what I receive

You forgot the part where you sell you infra to hide your crappy stats.

Respect of your opponent should work two ways.

This one is really good because many of your members, after submitting to personal surrender terms and being allowed to go into PM decide to start buying nukes again. Sparta has no respect. The only thing left you got was honor, but it seems you never had it.