Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

1 minute ago, Terminator said:

Well the people I have spoken too that are at war are clearly enjoying it and the ones that aren't are bored because the few remaining nations in Spartas top tier won't come out and play.

Personally I had a ball dealing 240K NS in damage in 12 wars. Only problem now is Im kind of bored. I haven't has a war in like 2-3 weeks it seems. 

Let them then continue to enjoy it ... The wet people are not afraid of the rain ... Do your best!

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Let them then continue to enjoy it ... The wet people are not afraid of the rain ... Do your best!

We plan on it. 

I have a question though, you say you are the 89? spartans, and we are the thousands of persians?

I don't see how you came up with that, the Persians suffered heavy losses, and in the end won because of a traitor. Who is going to be your traitor? Is it you? and where are the heavy losses we are supposed to be suffering.

Regardless, Id say we are clearly doing well and winning and the traitor hasn't shown up yet, so clearly your example no longer works as we'd be losing until said traitor appears.

Edited by Terminator

1 minute ago, Terminator said:

We plan on it. 

I have a question though, you say you are the 89? spartans, and we are the thousands of persians?

I don't see how you came up with that, the Persians suffered heavy losses, and in the end won because of a traitor. Who is going to be your traitor? Is it you? and where are the heavy losses we are supposed to be suffering.

Regardless, Id say we are clearly doing well and winning and the traitor hasn't shown up yet, so clearly your example no longer works as we'd be losing until said traitor appears.

Fighting my 25th current war and all the years in game for Sparta your question is at least funny if not worse than that ...

The war did not end in Thermopylae - if you know the history - but continued in Salamis and later on Alexandros o Megas (Alexander the Great) won the Persians at their home in Granikos, Susa, Gaugamela etc. etc. conquering all their cities, replacing their Kings and officials etc. as it will happen here too sooner or later ... Just have faith and patience ...

As of the stats your alliance loses more - even if you count everything in pixels - my opponents as well.

But you do not lose only pixels. 

You have lost any morality a fair fight would give you. You lose the war and the game ...

In our case, just write down: Ideas do not die!

7 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

The war did not end in Thermopylae - if you know the history -

The war did not, but the 300 spartans or should I say 89, happened to end there. and thats what we are talking about. So who is the traitor? Is it Corruption? Is he your weakest link?

Just now, Terminator said:

The war did not, but the 300 spartans or should I say 89, happened to end there. and thats what we are talking about. So who is the traitor? Is it Corruption? Is he your weakest link?

Why do you care to find an Ephialtes in Sparta!

We do not have any ...

All members are pure Spartans warrior philosophers and they will continue to fight till the end for their ideas ...

Does your alliance has any ideas for which they fight? 

Does your membership has any motivation fighting an unbalanced war?

Does any of you feel proud for your alliance like Spartans feel for our Alliance?

7 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Why do you care to find an Ephialtes in Sparta!

We do not have any ...

All members are pure Spartans warrior philosophers and they will continue to fight till the end for their ideas ...

Does your alliance has any ideas for which they fight? 

Does your membership has any motivation fighting an unbalanced war?

Does any of you feel proud for your alliance like Spartans feel for our Alliance?

You are the one who said this was your Thermopylae, not me. Im just sticking with the facts. If its not corruption who? Sagha?

Clearly you aren't all warriors willing to fight to the end. You have 86 nations, 50 of them are in peace mode like the cowards they are.

Yea we are all pretty much fighting to destroy you all.

We don't need any motivation to fight any war. Its a war, and we a bloodthirsty. 

I do, I feel so proud for my alliance, that I won't go to Peace mode ever unless Im out of town. I don't care if Im getting killed or not.  Im going to fight with my head held high live or die. You all clearly don't know what pride is.

I think I covered everything

Edited by Terminator

On 5/5/2017 at 1:32 AM, Steve Buscemi said:

Who are you a re-roll of?  Did I like touch you funny when you were another nation or something?  Are you the reroll of BaronAaron?  Trying to figure out what I did to make you so salty because your name doesn't ring a bell.

I'm not a re-roll, you know who I am. We spent time in GDA together. You avoided war then, then you avoided war with TOP, and now you still avoid war unless it's opportunistic for you. You've been scared of war for going on close to 10 years now. If the world is coming to an end as you claim, then sacrifice your nation, I sure am. I'm enjoying the missed staggers and sitting in war mode until I can get out of anarchy and launch another 4. You have quite a lot of people who are out of money. You'd think big bad NG would have stricter WC requirements, especially when you start wars for no reason. NG is a thorn in Oculus' side.

Hey Oculus, we'll join if you kick NG out and then we can isolate them and roll them! They're pushovers, it will be easy!

Edited by Thrash

Just now, Thrash said:

I'm not a re-roll, you know who I am. We spent time in GDA together. You avoided war then, then you avoided war with TOP, and now you still avoid war unless it's opportunistic for you. You've been scared of war for going on close to 10 years now. If the world is coming to an end as you claim, then sacrifice your nation, I sure am. I'm enjoying the missed staggers and sitting in war mode until I can get out of anarchy and launch another 4. You have quite a lot of people who are out of money. You'd think big bad NG would have stricter WC requirements, especially when you start wars for no reason. NG is a thorn in Oculus' side.

Hey Oculus, we'll join if you kick NG out and then we can isolate them and roll them! They're pushovers, it will be easy!

I actually don't know who you are, nor do I remember you in GDA. Maybe because you weren't memorable and that was like 8 years ago bro.  Let. It. Go.  I got out of GDA because it was a !@#$%* alliance who wouldn't buy nukes or get militarily prepared.  And yes, I have to live with the fact that I was in the GDA. *shutters*

You have got to the be the only person who's ever accused me of being a war-dodger.  NG isn't an alliance that you join to dodge war, champ.  Look up your history before you make an ass of yourself.  I cannot help that you have been a very !@#$%* tech importer.  I haven't actively played this game in years and still have nearly double your tech.  Not sure why you are so eager for war.  The war system of this game is !@#$%*.  It's more basic than your current 7th grade math class.

You seriously care too much dude.  No one gives a !@#$ about rolling anyone anymore.  Maybe if your alliance wasn't named for an !@#$%^& people would care more.  I dunno.

17 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

I actually don't know who you are, nor do I remember you in GDA. Maybe because you weren't memorable and that was like 8 years ago bro.  Let. It. Go.  I got out of GDA because it was a !@#$%* alliance who wouldn't buy nukes or get militarily prepared.  And yes, I have to live with the fact that I was in the GDA. *shutters*

You have got to the be the only person who's ever accused me of being a war-dodger.  NG isn't an alliance that you join to dodge war, champ.  Look up your history before you make an ass of yourself.  I cannot help that you have been a very !@#$%* tech importer.  I haven't actively played this game in years and still have nearly double your tech.  Not sure why you are so eager for war.  The war system of this game is !@#$%*.  It's more basic than your current 7th grade math class.

You seriously care too much dude.  No one gives a !@#$ about rolling anyone anymore.  Maybe if your alliance wasn't named for an !@#$%^& people would care more.  I dunno.

You seem like you care based on the profanities you spew forth. I've imported plenty of tech, I've just been on the wrong side of curbstomps for the past 10 years. When you avoid war, "hit PM to restock", buy out of range of people who can hit you, you don't lose your tech. Everything you've said just proves that you are a pixel hugger. Stats, you love them, but you don't care about the "game", right?

Edited by Thrash

I'm sorry if my language hurts your 14-year old sensibilities.  Also sorry you think adding a few thousand to my score so I can win all my GAs is buying out of the range of anyone.  You just made Umbrella !@#$ themselves with laughter.  Oh I'm sorry for that 4-letter satan word..... I mean poopie their panties with little doo doos.

As for the rest, your trolling, while being quite ambitious, fails ultimately.  Would you like to keep trying?

On 5/7/2017 at 1:15 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Where's Cazaric?

In hiding.  Kind of hard to inspire your members to fight when they find out you are planning on disbanding them anyway. Better to just disappear I guess.   

12 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Sparta will not disband!

I'm hurt that you ignored me. Is cazaric the traitor?  I'm dying to know who it is. I mean after all since your alliances top tier is hiding in pm I'm kind of bored and this plot line is the only thing I have to do. 

Or hellas you could spend another 500 mil or so and build back up into my range and show me how terrible I am at fighting. Since you know you already spent 2bil this war. That's chump change. 

7 hours ago, Terminator said:

I'm hurt that you ignored me. Is cazaric the traitor?  I'm dying to know who it is. I mean after all since your alliances top tier is hiding in pm I'm kind of bored and this plot line is the only thing I have to do. 

Or hellas you could spend another 500 mil or so and build back up into my range and show me how terrible I am at fighting. Since you know you already spent 2bil this war. That's chump change. 

You know I prefer to make it more torturing for your alliance.

You will sleep and have nightmares with Sparta ... you will search for traitors in Sparta ignoring the reality ... you will think you win and then you will - hopefully - wake up from your inception ... then you will know - hopefully ... 

It is wonderful to spend money, pixels or effort for Sparta ... Spartans love their Alliance ... They know to fight with honor and to die with dignity ... 

2 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

You know I prefer to make it more torturing for your alliance.

You will sleep and have nightmares with Sparta ... you will search for traitors in Sparta ignoring the reality ... you will think you win and then you will - hopefully - wake up from your inception ... then you will know - hopefully ... 

It is wonderful to spend money, pixels or effort for Sparta ... Spartans love their Alliance ... They know to fight with honor and to die with dignity ... 

I sleep and don't give Sparta a single thought.  I have never fought against an alliance so lacking in character before.  I have however fought against people as delusional as you.  Your alliance will disband, most of them from peace mode it seems and that will be that.  Another skid mark on the bowl of Bob.  Your leadership can't even muster the required effort to seek peace terms, choosing rather to hide for months at a time in Peace Mode, all while you have your nation completely destroyed.  when the cash runs out you will be stuck in a  war that isn't even possible to be entertaining for you.  Hopefully your alliance wakes up before another 10 members fade into obscurity. 

1 minute ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I sleep and don't give Sparta a single thought.  I have never fought against an alliance so lacking in character before.  I have however fought against people as delusional as you.  Your alliance will disband, most of them from peace mode it seems and that will be that.  Another skid mark on the bowl of Bob.  Your leadership can't even muster the required effort to seek peace terms, choosing rather to hide for months at a time in Peace Mode, all while you have your nation completely destroyed.  when the cash runs out you will be stuck in a  war that isn't even possible to be entertaining for you.  Hopefully your alliance wakes up before another 10 members fade into obscurity. 

Peace terms? Who is delusional now?

I call once again your alliance to surrender to the glory of Sparta!

Just now, AlmightyGrub said:

You can not argue with someone who can not comprehend logic.  Refer to the previous post.

Ignore list from now on ... Do your best - IF YOU CAN ...