Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

On 14/4/2017 at 1:18 AM, Alexandros o Megas said:

Bla bla bla.

Tbh at the begging I thouth you were a good player, but today I faced the truth. You have been talking about all your casualities but after checking, all I see is that they are from defending.

I'm really dissapointed, in the end you were just a turtle with high infra.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Diego18 said:

Tbh at the begging I thouth you were a good player, but today I faced the truth. You have been talking about all your casualities but after checking, all I see is that they are from defending.

I'm really dissapointed, in the end you were just a turtle with high infra.

I fully understand your disappointment! lol ...

No I am not a good player ... I am a very "bad" player and my opponents from your alliance know it very well as they suffer significantly losing all wars till now.

I am in my 22nd war during these last few months and after 237 nukes on Hellas I still make your friends crying just like you ....

I will welcome more of you for the next few years to come ... DO YOUR BEST!!

MyHellas_zps8cef457c.jpg

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

1 hour ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

No I am not a good player ... I am a very "bad" player and my opponents from your alliance know it very well as they suffer significantly losing all wars till now.

I am in my 22nd war during these last few months and after 237 nukes on Hellas I still make your friends crying just like you ....

MyHellas_zps8cef457c.jpg

Wow there is somebody still active in Sparta.  Here I though all of you had gone inactive.  You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself and that is good.  Although it means nothing.  Even if you were the greatest warrior on all Planet Bob instead of just an average semi active one, it is all for nothing.  You can not save Sparta.  You can not do enough damage to mean anything.  You are in the end nothing more than the sound of one hand clapping.    

23 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Wow there is somebody still active in Sparta.  Here I though all of you had gone inactive.  You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself and that is good.  Although it means nothing.  Even if you were the greatest warrior on all Planet Bob instead of just an average semi active one, it is all for nothing.  You can not save Sparta.  You can not do enough damage to mean anything.  You are in the end nothing more than the sound of one hand clapping.    

Don't worry, be happy!!

47 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Although it means nothing. 

Doesn't all of this? Why do we need these excess billions laying around anyway? Casualties is the only one that actually means anything.

Edited by Mogar

9 hours ago, Mogar said:

Doesn't all of this? Why do we need these excess billions laying around anyway? Casualties is the only one that actually means anything.

Winning means something. Or at the very least putting up a decent fight.  Otherwise casualties are just dead pixels with no meaning.  

On 4/27/2017 at 9:18 PM, Alexandros o Megas said:

Next few years? What the hell is wrong with you.  The lights are already dimming here.

if you seriously want to fight in a pointless game for a few years then you need your head examined.

4 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

Next few years? What the hell is wrong with you.  The lights are already dimming here.

if you seriously want to fight in a pointless game for a few years then you need your head examined.

Congrats on purging another 100 nations. Your plan is working well. You've even managed to get some of your own to delete. You are the last person to talk smack about the game ending when you consistently buy out of range for me, pixel hugger.

Edited by Thrash

8 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

:) Maybe you are right ... I had a concussion last week ...

But here I have just started my 24th recent war and tomorrow I am passing 13 M casualties, having received 244 nukes ....

Just now, Thrash said:

Congrats on purging another 100 nations. Your plan is working well. You've even managed to get some of your own to delete. You are the last person to talk smack about the game ending when you consistently buy out of range for me, pixel hugger.

I just posted a Michele Branch video right here and I'm ashamed of myself.

Who are you a re-roll of?  Did I like touch you funny when you were another nation or something?  Are you the reroll of BaronAaron?  Trying to figure out what I did to make you so salty because your name doesn't ring a bell.

6 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Much more ... better stats than opponents in almost all 24 wars :) and we are still in the beginning of the party ...

That is not a party it is funeral pyre for Sparta.  And you need to work much harder because the rest of Sparta is either in hiding or wasting nukes on 2K nations.  No surprise Polars score is on the rise again.    

39 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

That is not a party it is funeral pyre for Sparta.  And you need to work much harder because the rest of Sparta is either in hiding or wasting nukes on 2K nations.  No surprise Polars score is on the rise again.    

I will try harder :) ;  my25th current war started.  I hope these new guys will perform a bit better.

3 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

I will try harder :) ;  my25th current war started.  I hope these new guys will perform a bit better.

You nation is already in ruins, there isnt much to destroy there.

3 hours ago, Diego18 said:

You nation is already in ruins, there isnt much to destroy there.

War stats results against all my opponents since start of recent wars prove differently.

Someone has also to teach you about Phoenix bird!

PhoenixRisingfromAshes.jpg

On 4/27/2017 at 10:18 PM, Alexandros o Megas said:

MyHellas_zps8cef457c.jpg

Im almost positive I have seen you with multiple losing damage ratios throughout the course of this war.

Meanwhile Im just sitting here waiting, to see if I can hit the 300K NS damage dealt mark, oh yea that's right, your alliance's top tier, well whats left of it, has been in PM since the start of the war, except for maybe 1 who has been there for almost a month.

Edited by Terminator

7 minutes ago, Terminator said:

Im almost positive I have seen you with multiple losing damage ratios throughout the course of this war.

Meanwhile Im just sitting here waiting, to see if I can hit the 300K NS damage dealt mark, oh yea that's right, your alliance's top tier, well whats left of it, has been in PM since the start of the war, except for maybe 1 who has been there for almost a month.

You know that even though the difference in size between the two Alliances Sparta would have easily won your alliance, so you keep bring other alliances to help you survive. You needed Umbrella, Slap, Fark, MHA etc. for me, others for other top tier ...

It is again a Thermopylae battle, where 300 Spartans (in our case just 89) fight the thousands of Persians and died all, proudly at the field, so you and all remember them till now.

And you also know who was at the end the winner of this long term war, whose his name I honour :)

Sparta will continue to fight till even one Spartan is alive in game, unless an honorable surrender of your alliance is agreed.

2 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

And you also know who was at the end the winner of this long term war, whose his name I honour :)

Sparta will continue to fight till even one Spartan is alive in game, unless an honorable surrender of your alliance is agreed.

You are going to honor AlmightyGrub? Thats sweet, because he is clearly the winner of this whole war. 

And if thats the case you might want to make sure that one spartan that is left, is the alliance heir

Just now, Terminator said:

You are going to honor AlmightyGrub? Thats sweet, because he is clearly the winner of this whole war. 

And if thats the case you might want to make sure that one spartan that is left, is the alliance heir

No but I can intermediate for his surrendering to Spartan forces.

Just now, Alexandros o Megas said:

No but I can intermediate for his surrendering to Spartan forces.

Why would he surrender? 

I mean hell to me its like we aren't even at war, I can rebuild and collect and all that fun stuff without even a threat. 

Just now, Terminator said:

Why would he surrender? 

I mean hell to me its like we aren't even at war, I can rebuild and collect and all that fun stuff without even a threat. 

Do you honestly think that he or your alliance membership feels "fun" in this war? Been the Persians? I think you would love to surrender to reduce a bit your shame for guiding the game to the end and been remembered as so ...

Just now, Alexandros o Megas said:

Do you honestly think that he or your alliance membership feels "fun" in this war? Been the Persians? I think you would love to surrender to reduce a bit your shame for guiding the game to the end and been remembered as so ...

Well the people I have spoken too that are at war are clearly enjoying it and the ones that aren't are bored because the few remaining nations in Spartas top tier won't come out and play.

Personally I had a ball dealing 240K NS in damage in 12 wars. Only problem now is Im kind of bored. I haven't has a war in like 2-3 weeks it seems.