Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

11 hours ago, Ezeriel said:

Ah excellent, perhaps you would be able to inform us then what his treacherous mishap and betrayal is that has occurred?

I've been asking but no one seems to have been able to answer me...

How about you demand full access to all your leaderships forums and IRC logs and find out for yourself.  After they have nothing to hide right?  And if they say no, get your members together and remove them.  Or do nothing.  Your call.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

How about you demand full access to all your leaderships forums and IRC logs and find out for yourself.  After they have nothing to hide right?  And if they say no, get your members together and remove them.  Or do nothing.  Your call.

Well he is gov, so it would be strange for him to demand something from himself that he already has.

Also I find it hilarious that you think anyone at Sparta uses IRC.

4 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Well he is gov, so it would be strange for him to demand something from himself that he already has.

Also I find it hilarious that you think anyone at Sparta uses IRC.

I would find it hilarious if anyone knew what was going on at Sparta. 

6 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Oh, man. Our betrayal is in the forums and IRC? What year is it? 

Are you guys going to ever level any charges at us? I've been waiting for any solid accusations for a long time; all I see is smoke and mirrors. 

24 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

Are you guys going to ever level any charges at us? I've been waiting for any solid accusations for a long time; all I see is smoke and mirrors. 

Now see, what I am curious about is if they actually had hard evidence, why not just unload it? What downside is there for them right now? They're firmly within the Oculus powersphere, so it is not as though distasteful actions are going to mean they get rolled next, right?

8 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

I have access to all of this and still don't know what you're talking about :/

Hence, please reveal to us here what exactly we've done to betray ourselves and our members. 

1 hour ago, Cazaric said:

You are the man with the plan, all we are suggesting is you come clean about your post-war plans to your own alliance.

It is hardly our place to interfere with your own personal fiefdom.  Trying to shift blame to us, whilst pretending to be ignorant of facts clearly in play, is the real smoke and mirrors act here ;)

I guess you could try to imply that we forced you to do it but we would all know it was a lie wouldn't we?

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You are the man with the plan, all we are suggesting is you come clean about your post-war plans to your own alliance.

It is hardly our place to interfere with your own personal fiefdom.  Trying to shift blame to us, whilst pretending to be ignorant of facts clearly in play, is the real smoke and mirrors act here ;)

I guess you could try to imply that we forced you to do it but we would all know it was a lie wouldn't we?

So Cazaric has this big conspiracy (that only he is involved in) to do something, that no other members, or govt know anything about, but you do? 

And this is his post-war plan?

Honestly, I'm beginning to think even you're realising it is only foolish posturing at this point. 

As I've stated our members are fully aware of our intentions, and nothing has been kept secret from them. 

If you think there is, either say what it is, or at least stop spluttering the same old nonsense, it makes you look weak. 

Or continue, it makes no difference to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/

4 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Nope,  More fun this way.  You either can go through with your plans and prove us right or you can change up and be stuck with the albatross of a broken Sparta around your neck.  Either way, it is win win for us.  And it is fun to watch.  

4 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Nope,  More fun this way.  You either can go through with your plans and prove us right or you can change up and be stuck with the albatross of a broken Sparta around your neck.  Either way, it is win win for us.  And it is fun to watch.  

So basically, you have no clue what we're going to do? But by being mysterious about it you'll be able to claim you were right regardless of what happens post-war? :P

You were more fun when we were in TPF together. 

6 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Yes it is really fun to watch NpO bleeding over and over ... After my 15th war I see your people losing more and more and the fun is big ... enormous ...

Is this the best you can do NpO guys? Molon lave!

32 minutes ago, Ezeriel said:

So Cazaric has this big conspiracy (that only he is involved in) to do something, that no other members, or govt know anything about, but you do? 

And this is his post-war plan?

Honestly, I'm beginning to think even you're realising it is only foolish posturing at this point. 

As I've stated our members are fully aware of our intentions, and nothing has been kept secret from them. 

If you think there is, either say what it is, or at least stop spluttering the same old nonsense, it makes you look weak. 

Or continue, it makes no difference to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/

I will do as I please, as I always do.  I am unconcerned about your assessment of my position, I know my foot is on your throat.  The only real question is how long you want to try to hold out before suing for peace.  There is only one outcome from this war, you surrendering to Polar, even the densest member of Sparta understands that this was over before it began.  I guess whether you surrender as Sparta or as a loose collective of former Spartan nations remains to be seen but either way it will happen.

I am so glad I will be present at the time when you seek to salvage your situation, don't expect the easy ride you got last time.

20 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Yes it is really fun to watch NpO bleeding over and over ... After my 15th war I see your people losing more and more and the fun is big ... enormous ...

Is this the best you can do NpO guys? Molon lave!

I would check your growth chart for the month. The fun is indeed enormous.

Add the damage on my 15 opponents fighting me and then recalculate ... I think you can do it, otherwise I may help you ...

We, in Sparta, provide fight training to NpO and free of charge ... Do your best mate! You will feel the pain for a long more time ...

7 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Add the damage on my 15 opponents fighting me and then recalculate ... I think you can do it, otherwise I may help you ...

We, in Sparta, provide fight training to NpO and free of charge ... Do your best mate! You will feel the pain for a long more time ...

It is a pity you have already dropped so far below my range.  It is simple maths really.  Our nations roll in and out stripping away your tech at an alarming rate.  In a ''long time'' you will have no tech left, you will be forced to rebuy it along with the infra you are already rebuying.  Pussycat has no teeth, you would be doing much better if your entire alliance wasn't hiding away watching you burn though.

As I have clearly stated I have no problem sacrificing my nation to ZI, ZT, Z$ ... It is one more honourable time for Hellas ...

I can fight at the top or low tier ...

Usually at the top you could never fight me directly - always asking external help from DBDS, Umbrella etc. etc.

You have to admit our commitment to our Alliance ... Black propaganda against loyal Spartans has not worked ...

Do your best with these wars ... or throw the towel and surrender to Sparta! 

4 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

As I have clearly stated I have no problem sacrificing my nation to ZI, ZT, Z$ ... It is one more honourable time for Hellas ...

Usually at the top you could never fight me directly - always asking external help from DBDS, Umbrella etc. etc.

You have to admit our commitment to our Alliance ... Black propaganda against loyal Spartans has not worked ...

Sometimes I wonder what meds you're on.  I want some...

10 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

You sound like a decent, if possibly misguided fellow. Fighting for your alliance is indeed honorable, fighting against overwhelming odds more so.

However, as a fellow fighter on the field, I am sad to say you might be speaking more for yourself than your alliance. The few brave Spartans against the odds, whilst others fight wars of words not actions.

4 minutes ago, zombox said:

You sound like a decent, if possibly misguided fellow. Fighting for your alliance is indeed honorable, fighting against overwhelming odds more so.

However, as a fellow fighter on the field, I am sad to say you might be speaking more for yourself than your alliance. The few brave Spartans against the odds, whilst others fight wars of words not actions.

Our ancestors were just 300 ... we are just 95 and determined to drop all of us in the ground till our last pixel ...