Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

11 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

As you are a member of an alliance that I fought all alone for 3 months I am justified to take myself and my nation too seriously, proving you as losers ...

As of the game, there is only one game: Cybernations SE 

to Natan: The only reason you have a positive NS damage is because you can nuke each nation fighting you every day while only one of them can nuke you every day. You are not a movie hero. You are not Hercules. You are a false god misinterpreting game mechanics for your own aptitude. Sparta will disband, your nation will delete, and history will be none the wiser.

No I am not Hercules! I am Alexandros o Megas and have you ever tried to nuke 7 nations? Have you ever fought such odds? Of course not ...

You are a nation 5 times bigger than me and all in all you just approach 60% of my casualties ... :)

I have a nation 1/7 of your size and I have more casualties than you. Shut up.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/1/2017 at 3:22 PM, Alexandros o Megas said:

Spartans know how to live but they also know how to die!

These pathetic messages will not cause anything but to strengthen our unity and our commitment to the Alliance ideals like our real life ancestors have done.

None of us care about been ZI, ZT, Z$ or even losing his nation. 

Honor and Legacy are more important to us.

Can NpO claim the same? Not sure ...

Actually, your unity is very much under threat tough guy.  You are fighting for a lost cause, one your leaders do not value and one that will cease to exist once this war is over.  You need to face some harsh realities here mate.

There is no legacy, just empty rhetoric.  As for the NpO, we have been through much worse than pretty much anyone and survived.  We take our victories and we take our losses, we do things that make things happen and we acknowledge there is a price to pay for that.  You should be thanking alliance like mine, we do things whilst lesser alliance sit and spin on their own digit.  Don't try to imply that you are somehow forging a new path of resistance here or the new gold standards in defensive wars.

I am glad you don't care about everything you have built, mostly by riding the coat tails of alliance far superior to yours, coming into complete ruin.  That is now your reality, you have no choice but to accept it.  You can, I guess hide in Peace Mode for the rest of your existence like many of your alliance are destined to do, but you say you are the mighty warrior. 

Good luck pal, we didn't write your ending, you guys wrote it for yourselves.  Pathetic messages explaining the truth, hardly.

2 hours ago, Diego18 said:

Right, but you are choosing your teammates fate too.

I am not gov. I speak about myself. Spartans choose freely what they want to do.

15 hours ago, Chopin said:

i'm curious to know the reason behind so much ill will towards each other

- Sparta never showed respect towards us when we were in the same bloc (XX, Dos Equis)

- Previously, they declared war on us right after signing a treaty with NADC

-When Grub and our previous Deputy of Truth (FA) visited their forums, they found a Sparta filled with delusion and pride over our last war. They insulted Grub, our Deputy, and called Polaris a washed up has been alliance

This war is long overdue retribution.

19 minutes ago, JayMillz said:

- Sparta never showed respect towards us when we were in the same bloc (XX, Dos Equis)

- Previously, they declared war on us right after signing a treaty with NADC

-When Grub and our previous Deputy of Truth (FA) visited their forums, they found a Sparta filled with delusion and pride over our last war. They insulted Grub, our Deputy, and called Polaris a washed up has been alliance

This war is long overdue retribution.

I'm sure @DeathAdder will want to contest your assertion about the relationship between NpO and Sparta in Dos Equis. :P Before my time though.

Regarding NADC, I don't see what the issue is. You had the support of all of Oculus in that war, so NADC being on our side was hardly a debilitating blow.

So, really this comes down to Grub's injured pride. <_<

2 hours ago, MrGed said:

I'm sure @DeathAdder will want to contest your assertion about the relationship between NpO and Sparta in Dos Equis. :P Before my time though.

Regarding NADC, I don't see what the issue is. You had the support of all of Oculus in that war, so NADC being on our side was hardly a debilitating blow.

So, really this comes down to Grub's injured pride. <_<

DeathAdder's attitude is a huge part of the relationship breakdown between us for sure, but your new leadership had the opportunity to sort things.  You chose instead to fuel the fire.  I was happy with that outcome, but I did give you the chance.  I know you are not the sharpest tool in Sparta's shed, but I think you totally misunderstand how little I pay attention to what people think and or say on a personal level.  I love to be hated,  I have a decade's worth of track record in this regard, so I think you need to re-look at what transpired more in the terms of why I visited you in the first place.  You failed your alliance, you have misjudged the situation badly and when we are done you will seek alternatives to Sparta just like DeathAdder did.

Hopefully moving forwards it provides a strong motivation for you to actually do something, your alliance was a coat tail rider from the beginning.  I will be waiting for your response, but unlike TOP, you don't seem to have the capacity for anything meaningful.

NADC paid the price for their cheap shot, it wasn't a question of winning or losing, it was just a poor choice on their behalf and one they will never recover from. I seriously enjoyed EaT moving them off Blue, I thought it had a degree of cynical poetry to it.  Hopefully they hate us even more now than they did then.  Hate fuels the hamsters that turn the wheels.

For the record, I have pride, but it is not injured by people I have no respect for in the first place.  

25 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

For the record, I have pride, but it is not injured by people I have no respect for in the first place.  

As much as I love Sparta that was a sick burn :lol1:

However, I hope you understand that my feelings are much the same towards you.

I don't even hate you really, that would require me to actually care about you in some respect. 

The reasons behind this conflict are inherently just an excuse to have a war that you wanted. There is nothing wrong with that, but trying to act like gov betrayed Sparta in some way is frankly flawed; we have always been open with our membership about everything that is going on (or at least as long as I've been around). 

1 minute ago, Ezeriel said:

As much as I love Sparta that was a sick burn :lol1:

However, I hope you understand that my feelings are much the same towards you.

I don't even hate you really, that would require me to actually care about you in some respect. 

The reasons behind this conflict are inherently just an excuse to have a war that you wanted. There is nothing wrong with that, but trying to act like gov betrayed Sparta in some way is frankly flawed; we have always been open with our membership about everything that is going on (or at least as long as I've been around). 

I think you have the timeline confused.  The betrayal has come post DOW.  I could not care less about Sparta's government, but they have revealed their true nature now.

5 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I think you have the timeline confused.  The betrayal has come post DOW.  I could not care less about Sparta's government, but they have revealed their true nature now.

Betrayal Betrayal , can you please stop using that word  .

Thanks

It is NpO that has been betrayed by their government - dragged into a meaningless war with Sparta. NpO's true enemies are their current supposed friends, as will no doubt become clear before the end.

8 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Well, as a govt member I for one am really curious as to what this betrayal is. 

I know you keep saying to ask us, but we honestly have no idea what you are talking about in this case :/

I can't even try to counter it because I don't know what it is. 

1 hour ago, MrGed said:

It is NpO that has been betrayed by their government - dragged into a meaningless war with Sparta. NpO's true enemies are their current supposed friends, as will no doubt become clear before the end.

Meaningless?  No.  What is clear and has been for some time is that Sparta does not understand what friendship is.   I will take my current allies over my former allies every day of every week.  

This is the end.   For Sparta.  

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Spartan Citizens,

The time has come for an end to the inept leadership which you've endured for years-and-years. 

Nothing bothers me more than to see nations of good character and moral values being slaughtered by the good side (NpO)- the blue whale proactively seeking a future of peace. 

All this because Cazaric prefers to see his people burn rather than accept responsibility for his treacherous mishaps.

I hope that Eatemup touches you on the shoulder and blesses you- and that the 'almightiest' Grub shows mercy to the blind sheep driven off the evil Cazaric's ego-driven cliff. It's a sad day for Sparta.

L_H

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 4/2/2017 at 1:20 PM, Caustic said:

I have a nation 1/7 of your size and I have more casualties than you. Shut up.

Oh please. It's easy to rack up casualties when you pick and choose your battles to be on the winning side. Also, considering the majority of your AA fights like crap, it's no wonder you can rack them up. ShadowSKAR is the only person who's provided any kind of resistance to me so far. It makes me wonder why Oculus even wants you as part of their bloc, besides the fact that you have big mouths. You sure as hell can't fight. I do, however have to give props for not meeting a turtle on the battlefield yet.

Edited by Thrash

14 hours ago, Thrash said:

Oh please. It's easy to rack up casualties when you pick and choose your battles to be on the winning side. Also, considering the majority of your AA fights like crap, it's no wonder you can rack them up. ShadowSKAR is the only person who's provided any kind of resistance to me so far. It makes me wonder why Oculus even wants you as part of their bloc, besides the fact that you have big mouths. You sure as hell can't fight. I do, however have to give props for not meeting a turtle on the battlefield yet.

Oh please.  It is easy to do anything which is alarming because most people don't seem to have done anything.   Vote #1 Grub for Black Senate

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Oh please.  It is easy to do anything which is alarming because most people don't seem to have done anything.   Vote #1 Grub for Black Senate

You guys didn't do anything but suck up to the teet. I used to respect you. You had morals.

16 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Spartan Citizens,

The time has come for an end to the inept leadership which you've endured for years-and-years. 

Nothing bothers me more than to see nations of good character and moral values being slaughtered by the good side (NpO)- the blue whale proactively seeking a future of peace. 

All this because Cazaric prefers to see his people burn rather than accept responsibility for his treacherous mishaps.

I hope that Eatemup touches you on the shoulder and blesses you- and that the 'almightiest' Grub shows mercy to the blind sheep driven off the evil Cazaric's ego-driven cliff. It's a sad day for Sparta.

L_H

Ah excellent, perhaps you would be able to inform us then what his treacherous mishap and betrayal is that has occurred?

I've been asking but no one seems to have been able to answer me...