Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

Spartans know how to live but they also know how to die!

These pathetic messages will not cause anything but to strengthen our unity and our commitment to the Alliance ideals like our real life ancestors have done.

None of us care about been ZI, ZT, Z$ or even losing his nation. 

Honor and Legacy are more important to us.

Can NpO claim the same? Not sure ...

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find most of this to be quite dumb... to say the least.

5 hours ago, Caustic said:

Ask Caz how he feels about the future of your alliance ;) It should be an enlightening and interesting conversation.

Why do you think you know more about the inner works of Sparta than... Spartans?

15 hours ago, Erwin Schrodinger said:

Caustic likes to tease, but what he and the others mean is that if something is truly going on, we shouldn't be the ones to tell the effected parties. It'd be irresponsible and disrespectful to both parties concerned. Although some find the need to alert the membership, the conversation and sharing of details should ultimately occur privately between the gov and membership, not publicly aired out on the OWF.

You know when you say A you should say B too,  otherwise you just cause distrust  and that is probably what you wanted .

Its fine its war but when you get called on your bluff don't dig yourself deeper.

8 hours ago, Natan said:

I hope Spartans know how to disband!

Oh sorry not every AA is so perfect and shiny like yours and btw do you really enjoy this curb stomp ?  was all those years of buying tech worth it just to hide behind Occulus

and pick up weaker targets ? You act like a coward and call us out, I wonder when the day comes when you pick a decent fight , probably never .

3 hours ago, KIADO said:

Oh sorry not every AA is so perfect and shiny like yours and btw do you really enjoy this curb stomp ?  was all those years of buying tech worth it just to hide behind Occulus

and pick up weaker targets ? You act like a coward and call us out, I wonder when the day comes when you pick a decent fight , probably never .

His statement was pretty direct.  Your response not so much.  Perhaps you should ask your government what he is talking about before you make any further posts?

44 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

His statement was pretty direct.  Your response not so much.  Perhaps you should ask your government what he is talking about before you make any further posts?

May I remind you , that you started sending ingame messages that our gov is betraying us and when asked about details you remind silent and pointing your finger on others .

Or you come up with a decent answer to those allegations or you may as well apologize? 

There's a lot that can be said about Polar, but pretending they haven't been fully willing to face their enemies regardless of the odds in the past is willfully ignorant. Get a better criticism. I personally find it disappointing that AlmightyGrub isn't on the ballot in all 12 spheres, for instance.

18 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Why do you think you know more about the inner works of Sparta than... Spartans?

Caustic thinks he knows the inner workings of every alliance.  Someone probably forwarded to him some conversation had internally or between Sparta government and allies at some point about whatever and there was one or more statements made that may or may not be true.  Sparta shouldn't take it personally.  Happens to the best of us. 

Rumors are funny things.  I learned the hard way if you don't deal with the situation,  instead of it going away,  they grow and break apart and create new ones.

Edited by White Chocolate

17 hours ago, Natan said:

I hope Spartans know how to disband!

Is this your goal?

You have to know then that as long as we play this game we will be with Sparta and if someone decides to disband we will remain in the Alliance and not joining another one. Even if it will not be possible by the game mechanics, be sure we will keep proudly Sparta's ideas alive.

43 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Is this your goal?

You have to know then that as long as we play this game we will be with Sparta and if someone decides to disband we will remain in the Alliance and not joining another one. Even if it will not be possible by the game mechanics, be sure we will keep proudly Sparta's ideas alive.

You have been betrayed.  

No I have not been betrayed!

I got 7 of you NpO nations and have so much fun fighting all of you and having a positive NS destroy against all of them of more than 55000 NS ... You have betrayed your nations coming to fight a Spartan determined to die like he did Xerxes to his Persians against Leonidas 300 ... We will remain in the game history for our sacrifice while your nations will be forgotten for their dishonored and unfair fight ...

5 hours ago, Auctor said:

There's a lot that can be said about Polar, but pretending they haven't been fully willing to face their enemies regardless of the odds in the past is willfully ignorant. Get a better criticism. I personally find it disappointing that AlmightyGrub isn't on the ballot in all 12 spheres, for instance.

Auctor is right, I earned the Order Hero medal during the Doom War as a Polar member fighting against massive odds.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Is this your goal?

Talk about someone taking himself too seriously.  In any case, what is this "game" you kept referring to?

10 hours ago, KIADO said:

If memory serves, you also benefited from years of buying tech in Umbrella. However, at least we're out here using it while you sit in peace mode pretending you're part of some greater strategy.

2 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Is this your goal?

Of course this is our goal. It is the only possible legitimate goal. Unfortunately for your brave words your government has already decided to disband and is continuing to lie to you due to some misunderstanding of how the course of history will view it's actions.

1 hour ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

No I have not been betrayed!

I got 7 of you NpO nations and have so much fun fighting all of you and having a positive NS destroy against all of them of more than 55000 NS ... You have betrayed your nations coming to fight a Spartan determined to die like he did Xerxes to his Persians against Leonidas 300 ... We will remain in the game history for our sacrifice while your nations will be forgotten for their dishonored and unfair fight ...

The only reason you have a positive NS damage is because you can nuke each nation fighting you every day while only one of them can nuke you every day. You are not a movie hero. You are not Hercules. You are a false god misinterpreting game mechanics for your own aptitude. Sparta will disband, your nation will delete, and history will be none the wiser.

11 minutes ago, Zero-One said:

Talk about someone taking himself too seriously.  In any case, what is this "game" you kept referring to?

As you are a member of an alliance that I fought all alone for 3 months I am justified to take myself and my nation too seriously, proving you as losers ...

As of the game, there is only one game: Cybernations SE 

to Natan: The only reason you have a positive NS damage is because you can nuke each nation fighting you every day while only one of them can nuke you every day. You are not a movie hero. You are not Hercules. You are a false god misinterpreting game mechanics for your own aptitude. Sparta will disband, your nation will delete, and history will be none the wiser.

No I am not Hercules! I am Alexandros o Megas and have you ever tried to nuke 7 nations? Have you ever fought such odds? Of course not ...

You are a nation 5 times bigger than me and all in all you just approach 60% of my casualties ... :)

2 minutes ago, Natan said:

If memory serves, you also benefited from years of buying tech in Umbrella. However, at least we're out here using it while you sit in peace mode pretending you're part of some greater strategy.

Of course this is our goal. It is the only possible legitimate goal. Unfortunately for your brave words your government has already decided to disband and is continuing to lie to you due to some misunderstanding of how the course of history will view it's actions.

TBH I am in PM because Gov didn't betray me . The reason why you so eager to destroy Sparta is beyond me and I certainly don't care ,play the game as you wish but certainly

Umbrella isnt living up to their reputation by picking weak targets all the time and i am sure some members in your AA are not happy how things play out.

You are not out here you hide behind Oc. get real .

1 hour ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

No I am not Hercules! I am Alexandros o Megas and have you ever tried to nuke 7 nations? Have you ever fought such odds? Of course not ...

Of course, in the equilibrium war. But continue to cover your eyes and post nonsense. At least Umbrella will exist after this war.  

25 minutes ago, Natan said:

Of course, in the equilibrium war. But continue to cover your eyes and post nonsense. At least Umbrella will exist after this war.  

"yeah we totally won this war and weren't given an easy out thanks to Brehon achieving his goal of stealing C&G."

You do realize how silly you sound, right? Had that war continued it'd have gone the same way every other example of upper tier warfare so far in this world has gone, you would have ended up losing and the average NS of the game would have been back to a more reasonable statistic.

2 hours ago, Chopin said:

Why try to destroy a major alliance when this game is already dying?

I like CN... don't speed up its death!

And Sparta is not gonna disband anyway... most likely..

People are saying they'll disband on their own and that the decision has already been made.

41 minutes ago, Dajobo said:

Let's keep Sparta's fail and Alexandros fighting separate.

Sparta is done but Alexandros gives his all and is a joy to fight. I'd be proud to have him in my alliance!

Thank you! Kind words ... but our nation's motto is: "Fight with honour and die with dignity!" (Apart of Sparta, my CN:TE Alliance, D1, adopted it as its motto as well).

I prefer to be remembered as The Last of the ... Spartans :)

Anyway 10 years, Black Team's Senator and many times Game's Most Popular Nation, 12.6 M casualties, 214 nukes on me till now, Sparta's many recognitions and medals, this game offered me a lot ... If game odds are not in favour then it is easy to understand why over all I prefer chess playing :)