Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

19 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Based on my experiences on Maroon... I'm willing to bet Alexandros and JoshuaR vote the same way 90% of the time, and that then enormous !@#$%*ing is to be had by Umbrellians the other 10%.

Its Umbrellans, not Umbrellians.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

It needs a bit of IQ to understand what YOU vote man ... just a simple analysis each time and then YOU will know what is beneficial for the majority of the Black Team and YOU will then vote accordingly. Generalising that Black Team nations are 10 years old because YOU and me are is not the case. Just try to read the legislation proposed, try to understand it - not that hard and vote accordingly.

The result of your votes is then appreciated by the Black Team nations and they vote for you or me accordingly (YOu are always behind man in votes with your decisions). :)

That's not how it works, Alex. The point of voting for economic benefits to the larger nations is because it does benefit the lower nations as well. Ultimately, it ends up doing so via tech dealing, nation building via alliances, etc far better than natural nation growth which would take forever even with proposals that may up their cash, or happiness. If smaller nations on the Black Sphere are complaining they aren't being allowed to grow, then they should be complaining to their Alliance, not the senate. The senate has nothing to do with the slow-growth factor. That can only be blamed on the mechanics of Bob and the incompetence of their Alliances in not funding their growth.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

That's not how it works, Alex. The point of voting for economic benefits to the larger nations is because it does benefit the lower nations as well. Ultimately, it ends up doing so via tech dealing, nation building via alliances, etc far better than natural nation growth which would take forever even with proposals that may up their cash, or happiness.

Not the way you were thinking when in Sparta! Atthat time you were pro the majority of the nations in Black Team and not into politics and dubious balances just to be likable to the power.

Actually, if you bother to look in the Senate Proposals topic for when I was there, you'll find several instances where I told you which way to vote.

If you look at a lot of my comments I left on the proposals themselves, you also would've seen me arguing with the smaller nations that their choices were wrong and it wouldn't really benefit them in the long run as much as their alliances actually doing something to help them would.

Be likable to the powers? Is this a joke? Lets get one thing straight, I'm here to burn this !@#$@#$ World, and I don't give a rat's ass who likes me or doesn't. If they stand in my way, they will burn, and then they will bow to my Emperor.

Edited by DeathAdder

Dear DA you know that Senatorship is just the new Umrella's excuse to fight my nation because of their complexes and envy!

They did it again a few years ago when I fought them all alone for more than 3 months just doubting then as an excuse if Alexandros o Megas and Macedonia is Greek or not, supporting the fake history creators around. They will do it again with that or other excuse or not excuse at all just because they are more and currently more powerful. But history remembers and it is important what legacy each nation leaves back when the game will be over.

It is honorable to die like Leonidas fighting for freedom and justice and your ideas than for been a servant to the power.

4 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Dear DA you know that Senatorship is just the new Umrella's excuse to fight my nation because of their complexes and envy!

They did it again a few years ago when I fought them all alone for more than 3 months just doubting then as an excuse if Alexandros o Megas and Macedonia is Greek or not, supporting the fake history creators around. They will do it again with that or other excuse or not excuse at all just because they are more and currently more powerful. But history remembers and it is important what legacy each nation leaves back when the game will be over.

It is honorable to die like Leonidas fighting for freedom and justice and your ideas than for been a servant to the power.

Wow, and I just thought it was because we didn't have anyone in range to hit you.

That very well may be their reasoning. It still doesn't negate the fact that Natan is a moron and would whine and complain on any/all proposals that didn't go his way whether they were beneficial to the Sphere or not. This is a discussion on economic benefits. Not Political Agendas.

A majority of proposals aren't wholly beneficial for an entire month anyways, and should be subsequently ignored or outright dismissed so a better one will eventually pop up.

You know, I actually bother to sit down and do the mechanical math so that way I can -usually- pick out a benefitting proposal for a Sphere. Not read the little words Admin bothered to put in that doesn't really give you a proper idea of what a lot of them actually do anyways.

To be perfectly honest, a Nation of -any- size above 2,999.99 Inf will benefit itself far more by actively swapping out for Bills/Collections than pretty much ANY senate proposal available barring a select few.

7 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

Wow, and I just thought it was because we didn't have anyone in range to hit you.

5 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Are you Umbrella? No. Go back to your corner.

None in my range! Really? Then how I got two of NpO nations for me to hit them? Actually NpO nr. 1 & 2 nations, after I have been attakced by the 2 Umbrellans and the 1 Slap?

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nope, I didn't threaten you. But since you want to talk so much crap, I have no problem taking a !@#$ in this thread.

Oh really:

20 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You don't know how tempting it is to ghost Alpha Wolves just to trash your nation for a good long while.

In future don't walk around acting hard making threats, if when called out on them, you back down like a little girl.

7 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Just someone who bothers to pay attention.

Quite an impressive attitude for a refugee from a fire he started to take.

2 hours ago, Auctor said:

Quite an impressive attitude for a refugee from a fire he started to take.

2 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

I didn't know that DeathAdder was into fireplay. Maybe I could get in? All of my opponents have lost their mojo. :(

I think it's his attempt at a quip to tie me into the semi-recent events over in Sparta that happened while I was inactive? Idk.

Fact-checking never was an OWF strong point.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Leave your AA and see what happens.

You're the one making threats, so why don't you do what you threatened and ghost AW. What's the matter you lose your brass bollocks after posting that?

Just now, Jay Kay said:

You're the one making threats, so why don't you do what you threatened and ghost AW. What's the matter you lose your brass bollocks after posting that?

I made a threat? Why don't you show everyone where the Emperor touched you on the doll?

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

I made a threat? Why don't you show everyone where the Emperor touched you on the doll?

Everyone saw your posted threat earlier and now everyone has seen you're all talk and no pants.

Adults are talking, now run along and go play with your toys, little boy.

1 minute ago, Jay Kay said:

Everyone saw your posted threat earlier and now everyone has seen you're all talk and no pants.

Adults are talking, now run along and go play with your toys, little boy.

4 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

You're still looking for your balls I see :lol1:

They're right here where they have been this whole time, feel free to stop using your AA as your personal meatshield and come pay them a visit.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

They're right here where they have been this whole time, feel free to stop using your AA as your personal meatshield and come pay them a visit.

I'm waiting for you to ghost AW and hit me like you threatened or are you waiting for your vagina to grow into a penus first?

Edited by Jay Kay