Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

2 hours ago, Natan said:

How is being against the concept of blocs going for you? Taking you and all your allies to ZI?

Thing is, I'd rather be on the side with less pixels and have my sense of honor than sell out to the alliance that actively plotted against me and then create an incestuous relationship with said alliance in another world.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Thing is, I'd rather be on the side with less pixels and have my sense of honor than sell out to the alliance that actively plotted against me and then create an incestuous relationship with said alliance in another world.

"Less Pixels", "Honor", "Sell Out", and OOC references! We have losing side of a curbstomp bingo!

34 minutes ago, Mogar said:

So in one breath, you complain about not having enough left in the world to take out the current establishment and then in another you'd rather it be lopsided. :huh:

You do know political forgiveness has to happen to achieve any resemblance of competing sides.

Politics and friendships don't go hand in hand.

4 hours ago, MrGed said:

Ugh we have to fight you guys again? How boring. I was looking forward to a war with some real meat in it. :/

But NpO has a LOT of meat. Some 175 nations or something.

And what's with your guys in peace mode! 

Very outnumbered man. 

Just now, DeathAdder said:

That's why you don't telegraph your entry for 20 days. :popcorn:

I'm not sure how they have been doing that, I mean considering that no one they are allied to has been at war for that long, I suspect they were not so much "telegraphing their entry" as reading for a preempt for most of that time.

1 hour ago, JoshuaR said:

Perhaps surrender terms should include replacing Hellas as a black team senator with someone who votes with some more pro-economic principles. 

Hellas votes always thinking what it is good for the majority of the nations in Black Team and not only for itself or some big nations that have this or that wonder.

As a result, it is usually on the top of preferences of Black Team preferences in voting process and popularity in game.

I know that this is hard to take all these years for you and all the alternatives tried during the last 6 years by your alliance.

And by the way who talked about surrender terms? We will fight like Leonidas against Persians, 300 (actually 100 here in game) against thousands and thousands ... Search the forums and you will find the history regarding Hellas fights against Umbrella :)

1 hour ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

And by the way who talked about surrender terms? We will fight like Leonidas against Persians, 300 (actually 100 here in game) against thousands and thousands ... Search the forums and you will find the history regarding Hellas fights against Umbrella :)

You will fight and you will die and there will be nothing to be done but to either seek terms or disband.   I will be happy either way, fight for as long as you like.

2 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Hellas votes always thinking what it is good for the majority of the nations in Black Team and not only for itself or some big nations that have this or that wonder.

As a result, it is usually on the top of preferences of Black Team preferences in voting process and popularity in game.

I know that this is hard to take all these years for you and all the alternatives tried during the last 6 years by your alliance.

I can't wait for you and everyone that votes for you to be far far away from the black team

Edited by Natan

2 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

A great Senator! 

I'm just glad he also votes! 

Al

2,189,911 Attacking + 8,839,574 Defending = 11,029,485 Casualties

We overpassed the 11 millions in casualties and we have received our 202nd nuke on our soil. 

17 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

So in one breath, you complain about not having enough left in the world to take out the current establishment and then in another you'd rather it be lopsided. :huh:

You do know political forgiveness has to happen to achieve any resemblance of competing sides.

Politics and friendships don't go hand in hand.

I have no intentions of joining those who wish to destroy me, I realize Polar seemingly has no issues with that but I question whether or not you'd be thrown to the wolves by your new friends should fortunes change(hint: you would)

Political forgiveness is what led to such a lopsided world in the first place, I somehow doubt it would create a more even world based off the current result.

That's where you're wrong, but we've always been playing two different games, C&G might be much smaller but to pretend as though Friends > Pixels should not be the case is why every war is a curbstomp, there's so few willing to defend a friend on the losing side.

I wonder why so much hate around Planet Bob when the players are constantly reduced or losing interest in game when there are not anymore fair wars among alliances.

What is the benefit of having players of 5 or even 10 years leave the game or lose their nation or for younger nations of 0-1 year making them to leave the game early?