Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, you polar people think you're better than me?!!? Well begin to face the wrath of sir Wolfae!!! I will burn a hole in your face. Prepare yourself!!!

Edited by Wolfae

24 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

I wonder how Avalanche feels about this, seeing as Sparta is a friend of CRAP. 

Or does Polar not care about their allies?

We didn't attack our ally or their ally. 

Edited by AlmightyGrub

49 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

MI6's corpse is a true and loyal friend!

To the rest of Oculus who no doubt plan to jump in on this: Come at us. We're ready.

No you're not. You've been slowly moving people to !@#$%*-mode since the 16th. You're the least ready than that Alliance has been in a while.

Way to destroy it. Not that I didn't call it or anything.

25 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

We didn't attack our ally or their ally. 

How convenient. 

The old we didnt directly attack them so its fine argument. 

Is that how your allies felt in all those wars when you attacked one of your allies, allies?

Kettle, meet pot.

50 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

I wonder how Avalanche feels about this, seeing as Sparta is a friend of CRAP. 

Or does Polar not care about their allies?

Well it's like

an ally is hitting an ally of an ally

Should be on the same side of the war, but not.

So it's weird.

Especially because of the A Team.

edit: search some of the wars and you'll see the sides

Edited by Chopin

14 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

How convenient. 

The old we didnt directly attack them so its fine argument. 

Is that how your allies felt in all those wars when you attacked one of your allies, allies?

Kettle, meet pot.

Your comment would be valid if Avalanche had not already declared on NG, who is one of our allies as well. They felt it was their duty to defend you guys, but in doing so made our obligation to them optional.  We don't fault Avalanche for defending you, but your logic is flawed.

1 hour ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Fight with honor and die with dignity!

2,100,575 Attacking + 8,476,565 Defending = 10,577,140 Casualties and 201 nukes landed on Hellas soil till now :)

This is my nation's motto since its beginning and I will be proud to die in the battlefield than in boredom.

You are not allowed to die of boredom before I do.

Good luck to you, sir. You will need it.

1 minute ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Yall could pick harder targets for your twice yearly curbstomps, I bet it'd create something other than boredom.

2 hours ago, Mogar said:

Yall could pick harder targets for your twice yearly curbstomps, I bet it'd create something other than boredom.

You and all your friends could disband your terrible alliances. I bet you'd whine less then.

Edited by Natan

29 minutes ago, Natan said:

You and all your friends could disband your terrible alliances. I bet you'd whine less then.

Regardless of what alliance I am in I would be against the concept of blocs, they lead to far less interesting politics.

21 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Regardless of what alliance I am in I would be against the concept of blocs, they lead to far less interesting politics.

How is being against the concept of blocs going for you? Taking you and all your allies to ZI?

2 hours ago, Natan said:

It would be interesting to see what you guys would do if we actually did that, although I'm sure you would still manage to find targets who cannot damage you in any meaningful way.

Edited by Blackatron

1 minute ago, Blackatron said:

It would be interesting to see what you guys would do if we actually did that, although I am sure you would still manage to find targets who cannot damage you in any meaningful way.

It would be interesting to see what you would do if Oculus disbanded, although I am sure your fragile egos would ensure you still found a way to act as the victim of some great cosmic imbalance.

4 hours ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Thank you! I need fun more than luck :)

My nation's people are green anyway glowing from previous nukes and they are experienced in such situations ...

We will soon overpass 11 mill in casualties and the counting on nukes starts from 201 onwards ...

Having 5 opponents now (2 Umbrellas, 2 NpO, 1 SLAP), NpO nr. 1 nation has already entered gloriously the anarchy :)

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

It would be interesting to see what you guys would do if we actually did that, although I'm sure you would still manage to find targets who cannot damage you in any meaningful way.

Odd are that you'd just disband your current !@#$%* AAs to start new !@#$%* AAs. Deletion is preferable. 

25 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

With any luck, this war will stay restricted to terrible alliances only.

Are you saying that so far only terrible AAs are fighting, or that so far only terrible AAs are getting rolled