Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

rainbowbrrd3-1-7-3.png?t=1292982527

IMPERIAL DECREE

At times all alliances like to project Power, such Power is always derived by the combination of the strength and will of the alliance and the strength and intent of the treaties that alliance holds.  The Ability to accomplish one's goals is directly related to Power. To project Power without such Ability may be caused by ego, delusion or fear.  Some alliances have Ability, some alliances have Ambition, some alliances confuse the two.

Pursuant to The New Polar Order's zero tolerance of confusion, we hereby declare war on Sparta.  You have talked a good fight, puffed your chests and made outrageous assertions and now we look forward to the proving of this Ambition on the battlefield.  You were treated more than fairly last war, especially considering the circumstances, do not expect the same considerations this time around.  There is no love lost between us, we will never be friends, and so we will shed blood and pixels until one of us remains victorious and the other is more certain of their Abilities.  Before you lull yourself into thinking this will be a 1v1 cage match, we will harness all of our strength as previously defined, whatever is required, whatever it takes, Polaris will prevail.

The only fair fight is the one where you don't have to surrender.  I look forward to yours in the coming months.

AlmightyGrub
Minister of Truth, Imperator Emeritus

EaTeMuP - Emperor
Emperor Jason  - Minister of Peace
Terminator - Deputy Minister of Peace
Quantum Leap  - Minister of Love
bluesam3 - Minister of Plenty
Angelus- Deputy Minister of Truth

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Before you lull yourself into thinking this will be a 1v1 cage match, we will harness all of our strength as previously defined, whatever is required, whatever it takes, Polaris will prevail.

In summation: "We have allies, and we'll need them."

2 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I summation, yes, I intend to inflict the most pain on you possible. 

Whatever keeps you from considering the fact that the allies you plan to call in will devour you in turn, buddy. Keep on keeping on.

2 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

Whatever keeps you from considering the fact that the allies you plan to call in will devour you in turn, buddy. Keep on keeping on.

This strategy is really good and irrefutably works - however my personal strategy is just to follow him up on top of the cage like in 1998 when The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

1 against 1? Really? lol NpO ... What then those funny Umbrellas do again around?

Spartans are determined to die with honor and to prove themselves defending their friends, allies and their own leagcy!

Doxa Sparta!

15 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

1 against 1? Really? lol NpO ... What then those funny Umbrellas do again around?

Spartans are determined to die with honor and to prove themselves defending their friends, allies and their own leagcy!

Doxa Sparta!

I think you should read it again ;)

Also we are happy to hasten your death.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Fight with honor and die with dignity!

2,100,575 Attacking + 8,476,565 Defending = 10,577,140 Casualties and 201 nukes landed on Hellas soil till now :)

This is my nation's motto since its beginning and I will be proud to die in the battlefield than in boredom.

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

3 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

Man this edit: planet really isn't going to see any further wars that aren't 8+ to 1. Who are even Sparta's allies. MI6's corpse?

I can name three wars that were an each way bet when they started.  There is never a risk if you do it right.

2 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

Man this edit: planet really isn't going to see any further wars that aren't 8+ to 1. Who are even Sparta's allies. MI6's corpse?

NADC, The Legion, VE (oh wait). The smart play here would of been to keep the VE treaty and just hit Nordreich 

4 minutes ago, Morphine said:

NADC, The Legion, VE (oh wait). The smart play here would of been to keep the VE treaty and just hit Nordreich 

Perhaps. But the honourable play was to stand united with our sphere, and this world is so lacking in honour nowadays that we felt the need to inject some.

Edited by Cazaric

5 minutes ago, Cazaric said:

Perhaps. But the honourable play was to stand united with our sphere.

Looked like you were standing still to me... moving backwards even dropping VE.  Where is the honor in that?