End of OoT War

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Are you seriously gloating over damage ratios on a Nation whose tech wouldn't even make him a designated nuker in your list of total wars? :popcorn:

I'm gloating over the fact that a pack of thieves is finally getting a small amount of the pain they deserve.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

He is not gloating over the damage ratio but if he was gloating over something its should have been over the fact that he has more than  12.6K positive damage dealt over the 4 COBRA nations he fought in a defensive war while also fighting Berbers and SirWilliam (and their combined War chests of probably over 1.5-2 billion).

47 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

I'm gloating over the fact that a pack of thieves is finally getting a small amount of the pain they deserve.

That's not how War works.

You're supposed to individually outdamage your opponants. Combined, they in turn ZI you.

Thanks for playing.

50 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You're supposed to individually outdamage your opponants. Combined, they in turn ZI you.

Thanks for playing.

Sir William and berbers are the ones who messed me up. If it was just me and the cobra guys it would be a different story.

But I've out damaged them with two titans sitting on my chest, so I'm satisfied.

22 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

two titans sitting on my chest, so I'm satisfied.

Lmao, poor choice of words there ^_^

Technology: 40.07. Literacy Rate: 20.00%
Infrastructure: 50.22

And we're not even done with you yet.

You're gonna run out of Bob like:

1314185416_nobones_dance.gif

Edited by General Kanabis

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Thanks for playing.

All that matters is if you end up costing ur enemy more than what u ourselves lost. By that count ( and ur count) Archangel indeed committed a massacre. It would have been complete extermination had SirWilliam himself didn't intervene along with Berbers even still by combined count you will find Arch doing really good.

Personally I am no fan of discussing in game war progress and stats in OWF but GK did start the discussion on that front.

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

Lmao, poor choice of words there ^_^

Technology: 40.07. Literacy Rate: 20.00%
Infrastructure: 50.22

And we're not even done with you yet.

You're gonna run out of Bob like:

1314185416_nobones_dance.gif

Too Much talk for a general yet to lead his alliance to a comprehensible victory in a war against a decent opposition. Hell COBRA couldn't perform half decently against OoT while tagging alongside with AM and SLAP.

6 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

All that matters is if you end up costing ur enemy more than what u ourselves lost. By that count ( and ur count) Archangel indeed committed a massacre. It would have been complete extermination had SirWilliam himself didn't intervene along with Berbers even still by combined count you will find Arch doing really good.

Personally I am no fan of discussing in game war progress and stats in OWF but GK did start the discussion on that front.

You need a propoganda thread

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I need a fact and reality thread. a new nation.

By all means.

My AA is at nearly 60% aid slot usage.

Plus, I've just completed our second successful 7BR TC.

Unlike anything you, Lucius, or your wifey could accomplish, I actually make sure my members are making progress.

Keep telling yourself you're winning though B-)

4 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

He actually widened his victory margin against the COBRA opponents in the last 2 days. 

Yeah but it's only because:

alliance_flags372017115314PM.jpg
General Kanabis

(3/6/2017 4:53:39 PM) 
Dude, Berbers just hit him.
He's $%&*ing dead!

Peoples_Republic_of_China.png 
Caspase

(3/7/2017 12:37:00 AM) 
I recommend the counterattacker from Kashmir be the one dropping the nuke since he has highest technology and is a wonderful nation.

Peoples_Republic_of_China.png 
Caspase

(3/7/2017 12:38:34 AM) 
He's also apparently out of money.. in anarchy... and is in shambles.. 

General Kanabis

(3/7/2017 12:54:19 AM) 
That's a fair point.
My bro just wants to get his licks in 
We've all been there :)
But Cas is right bro, we should let SW nuke him for the most part.

Custom63.png 
Lord Grimsin

(3/7/2017 2:34:27 AM) 
Yeah ur right Cas Man i just had an opportunity before and took it but
now that SW is able to nuke him its all on him, i dont know if he has nuked him but ill coordinate with him on the subject how does that sound guys?

General Kanabis

(3/7/2017 12:47:31 PM) 
Already taken care of. I've asked SW to use his nukes from here on (after Kralot dropped one too lol).

Edited by General Kanabis

On 3/12/2017 at 8:14 PM, Haflinger said:

Are those supposed to be examples of censorship? If so, then perhaps you'll humor me with an explanation of how a DoW and a peace announcement have anything to do with NG censorship. 

On 3/10/2017 at 1:38 PM, Galerion said:

Looks to me like they did you a favour, to much infra for your wonders and lack of tech.

I promote you to official spokesman of SNX!

Your insights should shine more often as it reflects good on your people.

On 12 March 2017 at 6:31 AM, Supreme Emperor Daeg said:

I admit I hadn't even read the terms, but I don't read the opening terms in most negotiations. Seriously who takes the first offer? At least make a good counter offer... 

The terms posted here do not constitute all of the terms initially pushed for, so not technically the first offer.

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

You DoWed on someone because they said things you didn't like, and then insisted on peace terms designed to punish people for saying things you didn't like.

It would figure that you'd be too stupid to understand the difference between freedom of speech and freedom from the consequences of speech. 

That war started, in large part, because Mi6 members were, in general, being !@#$%bags. When you're a !@#$%, in the context of CN something almost exclusively identifiable through the things that you say, and nobody likes you, you get rolled. In other words, Mi6 was free to say whatever they wanted, but they had to deal with the consequences of what they said and to whom they said it. 

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Any alliance would be lucky to have Galerion as a member. I'd take him over five of you.

But one Khan is worth more than 5 Galerion's , I found a frame for his portrait btw, It is hanging now in our Gallery in the Museum of Winning as the centerpiece! 

Image result for Emperor Trump

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

A rogue is actually worth negative social value, we're sending Khan to the Imperium's GULAG. He will produce lots of cheap xp for new nations.

Only winners earn XP

Crowds are gathering to witness the new portrait

Image result for MUSEUM CROWD mona lisa

Meanwhile the Museum of Winning of the Imperium is struggling to get any crowds at all!!

Image result for museum empty wall