End of OoT War

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Haflinger said:

I'm not in a micro. (Last Call is #31 overall, 2.8mil NS, 41 nations.)

No, my point is that Non Grata is pretty much the place to be for people who want to impose speech restrictions on other people. Pardon me for thinking that you might choose an alliance based on your own principles.

If they did that, I'd be gone. I've told and said things to gov that would get me ZIed anywhere else. You're the one putting me in a box. It's almost as if you're no, well,

Edited by Duderonomy
Previous vid had a graphic image.

6 hours ago, Archangel1 said:

I will make a comment. Its a non violent war we are fighting. I have basically spent the last of my money on nukes and wonders and any more military ops anyone can make against me is obviously gonna cost me nothing and him something. I hope GK keeps putting nukes on me cause I like taking counts of that.

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I will make a comment. Its a non violent war we are fighting. I have basically spent the last of my money on nukes and wonders and any more military ops anyone can make against me is obviously gonna cost me nothing and him something. I hope GK keeps putting nukes on me cause I like taking counts of that.

So you're losing so bad that you're winning?:o

How Methragean of you.

Not that I'm not endlessly grateful to know absolutely nothing about this conflict and the people involved... but a war ending with terms that throw people out?  The nostalgia almost made me tear up. 

17 minutes ago, Lady Red said:

Not that I'm not endlessly grateful to know absolutely nothing about this conflict and the people involved... but a war ending with terms that throw people out?  The nostalgia almost made me tear up. 

He'd already left them before terms had been agreed. It's also probably for the best.

15 hours ago, Morphine said:

We have no problem with the truth. Call us barbarians cause its probably true. What we have a problem with is spewing lies. 

See the funny thing about that is that 'history is written by the victors' meaning in this case truth would be as you call it, not necessarily the objective truth :V

5 hours ago, Cress said:

He'd already left them before terms had been agreed. It's also probably for the best.

I corrected you before on this matter. I never left OoT.

5 hours ago, Lady Red said:

You don't really need to know anything other than the fact that OoT was fighting a strictly defensive war with zero provocation and not a single valid CB.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

You don't really need to know anything other than the fact that OoT was fighting a strictly defensive war with zero provocation and not a single valid CB.

I think SLAP had a variety of valid CB's 1.) Alexio, the best CB of all time good for any occasion 2.) Accepting a nation at war for those who like a more traditional CB 3.) oA clause in our treaty with AM means our entry with ally is valid. I could keep going but I think it is enough to know that yes there was a collection of CBs all presented on a silver platter.

On 3/10/2017 at 8:50 PM, Subtleknifewielder said:

So you're saying if they had actually hung in longer and tried to fight they would have gotten better terms?

Absolutely, if they had stuck it out for even a couple of rounds they could have got us to do white peace. We like short fun wars, but surrendering in less than a single round is a bit too short.  I admit I hadn't even read the terms, but I don't read the opening terms in most negotiations. Seriously who takes the first offer? At least make a good counter offer... 

In any case, I wish OoT well going forward. 

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Yes, yes you did. Others have confirmed this too. In fact your AA shows you left the alliance as well as these surrender terms. You can try and spin it however you want. You are no longer a member of OoT.

52 minutes ago, Cress said:

Yes, yes you did. Others have confirmed this too. In fact your AA shows you left the alliance as well as these surrender terms. You can try and spin it however you want. You are no longer a member of OoT.

I am no longer a member of OoT that is correct. But I didn't leave OoT on my own and OoT sovereign plus other allies within has made it clear that I would have been part of OoT had it not been for these terms meaning their actions were mostly dictated by the terms presented to them.  

So let us get one thing clear these terms are the only reason why I am not part of OoT. OoT has not even kicked out the member because of whome SLAP says they entered the war.

1 hour ago, Supreme Emperor Daeg said:

I think SLAP had a variety of valid CB's 1.) Alexio, the best CB of all time good for any occasion 2.) Accepting a nation at war for those who like a more traditional CB 3.) oA clause in our treaty with AM means our entry with ally is valid. I could keep going but I think it is enough to know that yes there was a collection of CBs all presented on a silver platter.

Accepting a warring nation is a legitimate CB I admit but based on our discussion here in OWF it was clear that SLAP didn't really declare against OoT because of that act. Also more importantly the peace terms accepted by OoT makes no mention of having to kick that member out though it does mention myself being banned. If you say that OoT accepted whatever terms that was offered to them by SLAP and coalition then it is clear that accepting Fire Dragons was not the reason for this war and the only reason for it is actually my presence with OoT.

27 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

An example of GK blasting pixels made out of his own failed GA money.

To: Roal36    From: General Kanabis    Date: 3/12/2017 12:12:39 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 346 soldiers and 53 tanks. You killed 452 soldiers and 55 tanks. Their forces razed 0.356 miles of your land, stole 3.020 technology, and destroyed 4.083 infrastructure. Their forces looted $9.01 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Roal36    From: General Kanabis    Date: 3/12/2017 12:12:57 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 363 soldiers and 27 tanks. You killed 506 soldiers and 90 tanks. Their forces razed 0.341 miles of your land, stole 2.868 technology, and destroyed 3.919 infrastructure. Their forces looted $18.34 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

:P

6 hours ago, Roal36 said:

So if you didnt leave OoT and they didnt kick you, then technically they are breaking their terms so... care to change that statement?

Edited by Morphine

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

So if you didnt leave OoT and they didnt kick you, then technically they are breaking their terms so... care to change that statement?

Who is saying that OoT didn't remove me from their membership?

On 3/11/2017 at 6:04 AM, Archangel1 said:

Are you seriously gloating over damage ratios on a Nation whose tech wouldn't even make him a designated nuker in your list of total wars? :popcorn:

49 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Are you seriously gloating over damage ratios on a Nation whose tech wouldn't even make him a designated nuker in your list of total wars? :popcorn:

He is not gloating over the damage ratio but if he was gloating over something its should have been over the fact that he has more than  12.6K positive damage dealt over the 4 COBRA nations he fought in a defensive war while also fighting Berbers and SirWilliam (and their combined War chests of probably over 1.5-2 billion).