Cantankerous announcement

7 minutes ago, Cress said:

Using you applying at TIE was an example that you had left OoT. The alliance you deny you left. Give me some of whatever you are smoking.

If u have evidence that I left OoT u r free to show it here. If I left OoT it will be shown in my nation activity page. Since you can't find it I have nothing more to say. Good Bye

Edited by Roal36

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

If u have evidence that I left OoT u r free to show it here. If I left OoT it will be shown in my nation activity page. Since you can't find it I have nothing more to say. Good Bye

Hurfh durdhfh murfhh. Thought i'd show you in language you'd understand. Maybe you'll enjoy sending every TMG member that money they were promised as part of your surrender terms once we are all done with you.

How odd that roal's activity page doesn't show him leaving OoT while also not showing him getting booted. what other ways are there to change AA?

@Roal36what exactly happened that you are no longer on OoT AA?

side note: if you delete your nation does any nation activity involving you get deleted from other nations' activity pages?

Edited by Overlord Wes

33 minutes ago, Overlord Wes said:

How odd that roal's activity page doesn't show him leaving OoT while also not showing him getting booted. what other ways are there to change AA?

@Roal36what exactly happened that you are no longer on OoT AA?

side note: if you delete your nation does any nation activity involving you get deleted from other nations' activity pages?

Black Magic. OoT is a special alliance and can do things you can only dream about. 

Keep digging roal im sure ull get nowhere soon, oh wait ur already there, and no matter how u put it ur a RUNAWAY i know i saw u running away while we stood and fought,

Hey something u probably didn't know is that i was offerd the same peace offer by sephoroth, and my exact response was, only if my comrades get peace as well if not id rather burn with them instead of watching  them burn alone,

the next day u peaced out with him and left COBRA, then u came back demanding to take control, shoot u were wrong then and ur wrong now, also i knew u where a little rat from the beginning as predicted ask my brother GK.

Looking back I was wrong to seek peace. I will admit that. But not for the reasons you think.

But ask ur brother what I told him before I left the alliance to get peace. Also ask him if I asked his permission before seeking peace. Yes I was wrong in my approach then but I was never wrong in my intentions. 

Also while you are at it why don't u also find out who was best fighter at COBRA in terms of damage caused. I didn't seek peace when I had anything to salvage. I sought peace after using up the last of my money to put a nuke in Methlands. And if you are still calling me a war runner then let me remind u that about a week or two later I was part of the FCA campaign that declared against both LPC and Kashmir. 

Hell I don't need to defend my war contribution to you. 

Edited by Roal36

37 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

Don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm still here.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=593474

Doesn't change the fact you tried to run away to TMG.

You want peace, you come talk to me like a big girl mmkay ;)

Edited by General Kanabis

9 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=593474

Doesn't change the fact you tried to run away to TMG.

You want peace, you come talk to me like a big girl mmkay ;)

Just checking on some old friends. The only one talking about peace is your guy lazzy. He sent me three offers so far lol

5 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

Just checking on some old friends. The only one talking about peace is your guy lazzy. He sent me three offers so far lol

Lmao please, you left TMG the minute I pointed it out.

Lazzarina doesn't have any wonders so you must feel tough. 

No peace then. It's PZI or rage-quit for you, sunshine.

5 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Lmao please, you left TMG the minute I pointed it out.

Lazzarina doesn't have any wonders so you must feel tough. 

No peace then. It's PZI or rage-quit for you, sunshine.

And how many nations without wonders have you and your goons picked on oh so brave General?

11 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

And how many nations without wonders have you and your goons picked on oh so brave General?

I always accept peace offers from the nation's I Tech Raid.

Can't say the same for your hubby:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=816537

But keep on looking for the moral high ground, my dearest daughter-in-law.

Edited by General Kanabis

7 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

I always accept peace offers from the nation's I Tech Raid.

Can't say the same for your hubby:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=816537

But keep on looking for the moral high ground, my dearest daughter-in-law.

I didn't get a single peace offering from him and he rejected my own peace offer which I send after one round of attacks. Anyway we are sitting on the moral high ground so no need to look for it.

Edited by Roal36

It is strange why people connect the word angel with the female form. I blame it on the faulty marketing strategy of the western media and general ignorance of people.

9 hours ago, Roal36 said:

It is strange why people connect the word angel with the female form. I blame it on the faulty marketing strategy of the western media and general ignorance of people.

As a matter of fact, most all of the Archangel's are male. And that's in the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim faiths.

2 hours ago, Archangel1 said:

As a matter of fact, most all of the Archangel's are male. And that's in the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim faiths.

Yeah in the scriptures all references to Angels are in masculine form, you  just won't find a single female Angel in the Abrahamic faith. But ignorance have strange ways of taking shape.

Edited by Roal36