What should this war be called?

Blackatron

What should this war be called?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/6/2017 at 7:04 PM, Duderonomy said:

Whatever you call it, I'll still only remember it by the NG name, like the oA war. So likely Maroon Wall.

Indeed. I still think OoO was better than Disorder War, or whatever the $%&@ people are calling it now. 

On 3/7/2017 at 1:14 AM, Franz Ferdinand said:

I thought that the NG name was For Steve 2: Buscemi Boogaloo?

That's this war.

22 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

Indeed. I still think OoO was better than Disorder War, or whatever the $%&@ people are calling it now. 

I think Tywin still calls Shark Week a war. People call things lots of things.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2017 at 7:35 AM, pjk11 said:

No reason that this isn't the "Fu*k the Little guy" War.

Well your war is completely separate to the other wars going on, plus WAPA is actually smaller than PoSSE , so your complaints are pretty unjustified.

On an unrelated note, how are you enjoying bending over and giving away your land and tech?

On 5/12/2017 at 7:42 AM, Blackatron said:

Well your war is completely separate to the other wars going on, plus WAPA is actually smaller than PoSSE , so your complaints are pretty unjustified.

On an unrelated note, how are you enjoying bending over and giving away your land and tech?

English must not be your first language.  Not sure where you found a complaint in my statement.

Also, feel free to have a war with the #2 nation in cn for a week and let me know where you are at after. ;)

Edited by pjk11

On 2017-5-15 at 5:56 AM, pjk11 said:

English must not be your first language.  Not sure where you found a complaint in my statement.

Also, feel free to have a war with the #2 nation in cn for a week and let me know where you are at after. ;)

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=822205

He'd most likely do more then bend over and take it like a good boy does. Hell could you not even be bothered to launch a nuke or two back. Pretty poor if you ask me.

16 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

He'd most likely do more then bend over and take it like a good boy does. Hell could you not even be bothered to launch a nuke or two back. Pretty poor if you ask me.

Agreed, he would probably peace out immediately.

18 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

You think he should have wasted his nukes where it wouldn't have made a difference in our war with WAPA at the time, I'm not so sure that would have been an effective use of his resources. Although critical thinking isn't something I expect from you.

As for the OP, Maroonity War makes sense. Although I don't think it matters much, none of the options stand out as anything special. They all lack creativity.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum