The COBRA bites back

It was Sheikh Hassan Umar al-Fattoub who pronounced that all sins are pardoned when they are committed in the course of jihad. For instance, I am currently training for a martyrdom operation where I insert explosives into my anal cavity. However, in order to widen my anus to permit the explosives to fit, I have consented to be sodomized by a willing mujahideen. I have sought the permission of Sheikh Hassan Umar al-Fattoub who then referred to the Prophet's (SalAllahu allehi wa salam) words and interpreted that these sins, while they should be utterly avoided, are permissible in the course of jihad.

11 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

It was Sheikh Hassan Umar al-Fattoub who pronounced that all sins are pardoned when they are committed in the course of jihad. For instance, I am currently training for a martyrdom operation where I insert explosives into my anal cavity. However, in order to widen my anus to permit the explosives to fit, I have consented to be sodomized by a willing mujahideen. I have sought the permission of Sheikh Hassan Umar al-Fattoub who then referred to the Prophet's (SalAllahu allehi wa salam) words and interpreted that these sins, while they should be utterly avoided, are permissible in the course of jihad.

I LOLed so hard bro :lol1:

I see now. So I may consume of the flesh of sin as long as I do so for the purpose of Jihad, how wonderful.

May your ass shine bright with the fires of jihad and burn the infidel's houses down!

o7

giphy_3.gif

5 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Where did you get this video of when I trained in my compound in Pakistan, Brother? Are you with Mossad?

I have infiltrated their ring of spies and retrieved this sensitive footage in the name of Jihad!

Aloha Snackbar!

o7

46 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Hahahaha this is getting more and more realistic :lol1: