Beware the ides of March

2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Your actions in OWF are part of the reason for this. My MDoAP with SLAP is another. OoT accepted a nation at war with them into the AA and made him govt. Williambonney, your partially right, I mean I do hate the guy but I try to make all my wars have a valid CB

For Alexio is a valid CB 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Morphine said:

I guess we could say "Alexio said do not attack OoT but he got autocorrected and it said Do attack OoT"

You got to work on that.

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Sengoku and their allies attacked the Imperium: we didn't whine about how the battle couldn't be won, we fought with iron and blood to ensure our continued independence.

Any time you mention Glorious Sengoku, please use the appropriate prefix of 'Glorious'.

Ojwardsc my feline warriors, cool cats and noble fur barons! To their capital, Saigon!

Edited by Razgriz24

8 hours ago, Mogar said:

Improving my alliance would not shift the balance of upper tier nations, even with 3 years straight of avoiding wars, not a single alliance that is not IRON NPO or UMB could match the tech growth of those three, why make a concerted effort to grow into a tier we have no assistance when you can exist at the mid tier forever and actually have allies within the same NS range?

Ideology is what shaped Karma into being, even if most of said ideology was "NPO rolled you before, don't you want to roll them?", alliances communicating and finding common goals beyond merely security is what changes our world, security for security's sake serves no purpose if the world is going to die because of it.

If you could get over your difficulty drawing a line between IC and OOC, perhaps we could discuss my IC ideology at some point.

You're making a ton of assertions without logic or evidence. "Why make a concerted effort" exactly describes why RIA is an inactive husk. Can you find any evidence of this "Karma ideology" or would that take too much "concerted effort?"

Throwing in a red herring at the end doesn't make you right either. I don't like you because you attacked my alliance last year while we were busy fighting two different major wars, against Polar and against Minc/LPCN. Then you hid behind RIA's position in the treaty web afterwards. So you are a hypocrite to complain about people doing exactly what you did last year.

You have no ideology, you just sit on your ass while demanding that others provide you with entertainment. Well you have entertainment now so why are you complaining?

6 hours ago, Roal36 said:

If SLAP had any objections they could have messaged me. Last I checked letting in a guy fighing 1 defending war while sitting in a defunct alliance is not act of war I accepted his explanation for the war and let him come. Also SLAP had one guy fighting him so I though its nothing serious.
He is not in government.

Oh, I think you got the message.  It's not my job to police your membership, nor to run around chasing down every war we fight to make sure some alliance doesn't accept nations fighting us.  Not accepting nations at war has been a societal norm for years, and policing your membership is your job, not mine. 

For my own part, your actions seemed to dictate pretty clearly that you wanted the fight and merely lacked the initiative to get the ball rolling.  Well, now you have it.  You're welcome.

24 minutes ago, Banned said:

Oh, I think you got the message.  It's not my job to police your membership, nor to run around chasing down every war we fight to make sure some alliance doesn't accept nations fighting us.  Not accepting nations at war has been a societal norm for years, and policing your membership is your job, not mine. 

For my own part, your actions seemed to dictate pretty clearly that you wanted the fight and merely lacked the initiative to get the ball rolling.  Well, now you have it.  You're welcome.

You could have notified the heads of Tenebris about your beef with Roal before declaring you know, some basic communication. You just wanted an excuse to fight him and anyone associated with him.

1 hour ago, Nightside said:

You could have notified the heads of Tenebris about your beef with Roal before declaring you know, some basic communication. You just wanted an excuse to fight him and anyone associated with him.

You should control your members/gov who act as a representative of your alliance to the rest of Planet Bob before pointing blame at someone else's doorstep.

2 hours ago, Banned said:

I didn't get the message.

Slap never issued any public message or notification about their beef with the guy.

All I saw was him fighting a defending war with someone in your alliance. Since I didn't see you or anyone of ur very opportunistic allies declare against his previous alliance I didn't think it was anything serious or either. 

He was the 2nd ranking member of his previous alliance and I approached him to see of he wanted to change his alliance. He told me he did and also he would be willing to change his colour sphere of I could arrange trades. Also I wanted to rally support for the RIA candidate in Senate elections so recruiting a member who had the experience, vote, and know how to help the alliance was not far fetched. 

I know banned you like to have a valid CB against us but this is not it. Its not a valid CB, please just admit that you want to participate in the free for all attacks against OoT when its only protector is busy fighting for all of Maroon.

Stop making up excuses and admit that u don't like me and want to somehow get back to me and everyone that supported me. You were truthful once and I would like to see continue to be one.

OoT has an open membership. Its not like we have a forum and approval system. Your allies took advantage of that to spy on us, I should remind you that.

34 minutes ago, Cress said:

You should control your members/gov who act as a representative of your alliance to the rest of Planet Bob before pointing blame at someone else's doorstep.

Roal36 has never spoken in the name of OoT on this forum or elsewhere. If Roal36's actions merit war, the diplomatic protocol lies in communicating with his alliance before anything. If you just want a fight say so, but don't lie about the reason.

Varangian Guard did the same thing to us about a different member who was acting alone, and that's the main reason we welcomed Roal: he helped us take vengeance on Layton and Morphine when no one else would.

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

I know banned you like to have a valid CB against us but this is not it. Its not a valid CB, please just admit that you want to participate in the free for all attacks against OoT when its only protector is busy fighting for all of Maroon.

Exactly this. You want to fight us come, but stop playing victim it makes you look pathetic. The Order of Tenebris has never initiated a war and never will, but we will fight off all aggressors.

37 minutes ago, Cress said:

7 alliances has declared wars against our membership without any kind of aggression from our part. I think we have to right to blame others.

1 minute ago, Nightside said:

Exactly this. You want to fight us come, but stop playing victim it makes you look pathetic. The Order of Tenebris has never initiated a war and never will, but we will fight off all aggressors.

This is why I love OWF. A bunch of guys pretend to be honourable and crap about Methrage, President Hardin and ATG. 

6 minutes ago, Nightside said:

Roal36 has never spoken in the name of OoT on this forum or elsewhere. If Roal36's actions merit war, the diplomatic protocol lies in communicating with his alliance before anything. If you just want a fight say so, but don't lie about the reason.

Varangian Guard did the same thing to us about a different member who was acting alone, and that's the main reason we welcomed Roal: he helped us take vengeance on Layton and Morphine when no one else would.

Don't mention that war. Most of these guys are pretending those things never happened. I remember Jack Layton and his whole alliance playing the victim card during the Monster Mash.

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I didn't get the message.

The war was the message.  Don't think too hard on this. 

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I wanted to rally support for the RIA candidate in Senate elections so recruiting a member who had the experience, vote, and know how to help the alliance was not far fetched.

At least we agree that you wanted to involve yourself in the maroon war.  Like I said, you're welcome.

3 minutes ago, Nightside said:

You just made the best possible case for shotgun diplomacy.  Gratz.  How's your foot feel after shooting yourself in it?

Also who will forget Berber. Slap never asked me before admitting him to their alliance , if I am not mistaken I never voiced my approval to their leadership about him joining their alliance.

Just now, Roal36 said:

Also who will forget Berber. Slap never asked me before admitting him to their alliance , if I am not mistaken I never voiced my approval to their leadership about him joining their alliance.

I don't recall you having an active war with berbers at the time.  Berbers was fighting TTK, and that was very much worked out diplomatically with TTK, but nice try.

Just now, Banned said:

I don't recall you having an active war with berbers at the time.  Berbers was fighting TTK, and that was very much worked out diplomatically with TTK, but nice try.

He attacked me out of the blue and though wars expired, me and him never made formal peace. He and TTK did make peace but that is different I should say. 

5 minutes ago, Banned said:

You just made the best possible case for shotgun diplomacy.  Gratz.  How's your foot feel after shooting yourself in it?

Only in lalaland where attacking someone who has already attacked you is the same as attacking one who is willing to distance himself from trouble without communicating first.

Again, you want to fight in Maroon come and get it, just drop the !@#$%^&*.

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

He attacked me out of the blue and though wars expired, me and him never made formal peace. He and TTK did make peace but that is different I should say. 

Sounds like you're trying to compare apples and oranges.  Was there a formal declaration of war from your alliance that I missed?  Or are you just pointing to some completely resolved raid that was all sorted out to try to make some case that doesn't exist?

18 minutes ago, Nightside said:

It sounds good in your head, but unfortunately, that's not how it works. If you're gov anything you say can be taken as a representative of your Alliance.

Just now, Banned said:

Sounds like you're trying to compare apples and oranges.  Was there a formal declaration of war from your alliance that I missed?  Or are you just pointing to some completely resolved raid that was all sorted out to try to make some case that doesn't exist?

If u can create a CB out of nothing then I can surely do this. 

Order didn't declare war because we didn't feel that it was worth it against Berber. 

When Jack attacked my nation again we didn't declare war. 

Imfact the Order haven't declared war in OWF like EVER. 

This time I merely recognised the state of war.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

It sounds good in your head, but unfortunately, that's not how it works. If you're gov anything you say can be taken as a representative of your Alliance.

Who said Roal is gov? Because he can add or remove members? Or because he has a special title which all active members get because you know, we're still a micro?