Fatwa Against Roal36 and OoT

More soldiers of Allah have entered the field of battle! Lo, the Crusader-Zionist forces quiver at the black flags of Islam and thousands of Muslimin screaming the shahada as our nuclear Qassams rain upon them. We have come to retake Al Quds! TAKBIR!

9 hours ago, Nightside said:

جنيت على نفسك

2 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

You Persian liar! You watch that Zoroastrian station Al-Manar TV! They tell your wife to sell herself to Shiites in "pleasure marriages"! Kafir!

I doubt if that is Farsi.

15 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

I cannot wait to see the infidel's face when I board a flight in May. I will bring my copy of the Holy Quran and my Yazidi slave girl.

We don't recognize Quran written in English or French or any other European languages. Sorry.  

It has been a long time since Belkan soldiers were able to have Coca-Cola (haram). After seizing many crates of this stuff from the infidels, we have become overcome with western ideals of freedom, tolerance and excess. Once again the North Belkan Republic is a bastion of wealth, Coca Cola fills our swimming pools and SUVs dot every driveway and ever cat owns at least one KJV bible, which we keep in the glove compartment for long red lights and the bank drive-through.

On 3/4/2017 at 10:45 AM, Jack Layton said:

The penalty for apostasy is death for the first offence. "Apocalypse Meow". More like "Apostates Meow". 

The Belkan government will continue the funding of cups of jizyah.