A Random Insanity Alliance Announcement

Mogar

PcmPJBn.png?1
A Random Insanity Production
FZb8BZ5.jpg?1
Finally an answer to all those asking where's Cactaur?
o86oPdY.jpg
We have been watching as our allies have been attacked needlessly and a supposed bloc was created by our former treaty partners in OBHFA to attempt to take over our sphere. We do not believe that CRAP nor GOD has done anything to destabilize the maroon sphere, and in fact the actions of M3D have already harmed our sphere recklessly. As such, this senate cycle we are running our own senator to combat the scourge facing our beloved maroon sphere.

In light of the hostilities faced by our allies, we have decided to declare a state of war between Random Insanity Alliance and Nordreich. As always we remain hopeful that those within M3D realize that only through unity shall Maroon truly become great, and we hold open diplomatic channels to solve any perceived issues that may have transpired among those on Maroon. We hold no ill will towards our fellow maroon alliances, and perhaps after a few rounds of war they shall forgive whatever years old grudges they may still hold.
gNrxI.png
#notmysenator
#fakecactus

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Do you mind explaining how exactly GATO is declaring on RIA, at the very least you could post a DoW.

Welcome to Bob, where the treaties are made up, and the casus belli don't matter!

RIA o/

We don't want to be here in the first place so I'm unsure of welcome is the proper word choice there.

I'd also like to be clear about something in this thread.

Article I

Section 1
The Random Insanity Alliance is, first and foremost, an alliance of Maroon nations. It is highly encouraged that all nations seeking haven within the alliance belong to the Maroon sphere.

Sub-section i
Hopeful members may not be rejected solely on the basis of color.

Sub-section ii
Members of the alliance may not be ejected from the alliance solely on the basis of color.

We are a Maroon alliance and have been for nearly 11 years now, we have no intentions of leaving our sphere.

Edited by Mogar

Just now, Caliph said:

For the same reason how RIA didn't declare all those wars you joined in on.

Feel free to look me up on Lyricalz, I don't think I've ever declared war while also wearing the RIA AA, I generally left the alliance to fight my elective wars!

43 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

> Only through unity will become great

> Declares war on those wanting unity with

We would much prefer peace, it is our opponents that wish for war, I am hopeful that a few rounds of conflict will strengthen the bonds of maroon.

1 hour ago, Mogar said:

It's a sad state of affairs when RIA is one of the last bastions of honor on our planet.

It's a sad state of affairs when RIA is on our planet.

That said, I can respect your decision to do your thing even when the deck was stacked against ya'll. Good on you.

1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

It's a sad state of affairs when RIA is on our planet.

That said, I can respect your decision to do your thing even when the deck was stacked against ya'll. Good on you.

RIA has a long and rich history, just as many other alliances on this world, honoring our word is always been one of them.

Interesting target, I am guessing RIA hit NG so that a non-polar ally has to counter RIA.

Not that it will make a difference, NpO will sit out regardless.  FARK though is unlikely to let RIA burn, so very high chances of escalation, cool.