Another announcement

Following the deletion of our comments on the Maroon senate The Templar Knights declares war on Non Grata.

Signed

Merick, Grand Master 

Rustikus, Marshal of Defence 
Mandystalin, Marshal of Members 
Blackatron, Marshal of Foreign Affairs 

Elder Council,
Lord Konstantine
Necron681
Tiger c

Patriarchs

Teredona

Hawkeye

Edited by Blackatron

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

You are still spineless cowards.

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of the crushing weight of treaties behind you.

Kick their asses, TTK. o/

16 minutes ago, Williambonney said:

Deleted comments?  Who would do such a thing?  :o

NG, stifling dissent is one of the first steps to autocracy.

31 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

NG, stifling dissent is one of the first steps to autocracy.

I'm actually unsure what comments they are talking about.

Can senators delete comments on the senate forum board-type things? NG may laugh at others, but we've rarely deleted comments, including dissent, in areas where we would be able to do so.

Final bit: thank you, TTK, for choosing us. We waited in our little black dress for two weeks, but you finally came. We knew you'd eventually see the light: TTK and NG were meant for each other. We'll be able to accomplish so much now!

11 minutes ago, Erwin Schrodinger said:

I'm actually unsure what comments they are talking about.

Can senators delete comments on the senate forum board-type things? NG may laugh at others, but we've rarely deleted comments, including dissent, in areas where we would be able to do so.

Final bit: thank you, TTK, for choosing us. We waited in our little black dress for two weeks, but you finally came. We knew you'd eventually see the light: TTK and NG were meant for each other. We'll be able to accomplish so much now!

Yes they can:

alliance_flags714201371848AM.jpg 
Steve Buscemi

(3/1/2017 6:40:13 AM) 
Made the comments section better.

Before he posted that there were 14 comments (myself, Mandystalin and IIRC someone else had posted), after there were 12 (so 3 were deleted).

To be clear we aren't actually serious about that part of the DoW, just happened Steve did that the day before we were going to declare so we decided to make a joke of it.

But yeah, we did have an NAP for 3 years, and a wish you guys didn't have to throw it away, but it's not as if people aren't pleased to be fighting again.

Thanks for being more civil than most of your alliance mates about the whole thing.

Thanks to friends and allies for the well wishes.

1 minute ago, Blackatron said:

Yes they can:

Before he posted that there were 14 comments (myself, Mandystalin and IIRC someone else had posted), after there were 12 (so 3 were deleted).

To be clear we aren't actually serious about that part of the DoW, just happened Steve did that the day before we were going to declare so we decided to make a joke of it.

But yeah, we did have an NAP for 3 years, and a wish you guys didn't have to throw it away, but it's not as if people aren't pleased to be fighting again.

Thanks for being more civil than most of your alliance mates about the whole thing.

Huh, so they can. And so he did. Not typically our style, but he must have found something amusing about deleting them. And I figured that part was part of a joke, considering that of everything going on, deleting comments would be among the least bothersome, I'm sure. heh.

Someone in this alliance of miscreants needs to be civil. I don't think the rest of these boorish rogues could even tell the difference between salad and dinner forks.

NG and NOR declared on GOD and CRAP and fought them for 1-2 weeks hoping to make TTK enter the war but all it took was deleting some comments.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

NG and NOR declared on GOD and CRAP and fought them for 1-2 weeks hoping to make TTK enter the war but all it took was deleting some comments.

May be next time this can be done first.:lol1: