What is this game

Ogaden

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mogar said:

I'd gauge the deadness by the fact not a single alliance leader I reached out to from Oc is willing to actually assist in supporting ideas to actually improve this game, but hey.

We're doing everything we can to improve the game. :v:

1 hour ago, Auctor said:

We're doing everything we can to improve the game. :v:

By refusing to acknowledge that we could actually get changes to this game made if yall used the in game announcement function to get some yes votes? Yeah, it does make sense and fits the narrative Oculus wishes to kill this game. This is an OOC forum so you can drop the IC bull and actually behave like normal human beings here.

Edited by Mogar

9 hours ago, Caustic said:

You can gauge how dead this whole thing is by how many active mods are around to censor this crap

RIP CN

No one to blame but yourself and your buddies. Thanks for the staggers, btw, thought you guys were totally inept.

Edited by Thrash

38 minutes ago, Thrash said:

No one to blame but yourself and your buddies. Thanks for the staggers, btw, thought you guys were totally inept.

Yep, 100% me and my buddies. Nothing to do with an admin staff and a creator who haven't given a $%&@ in years. You got me. :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Mogar said:

By refusing to acknowledge that we could actually get changes to this game made if yall used the in game announcement function to get some yes votes? Yeah, it does make sense and fits the narrative Oculus wishes to kill this game. This is an OOC forum so you can drop the IC bull and actually behave like normal human beings here.

It's not a narrative, it's the truth.  I'm just going to enjoy punching Nazis while I still can.

Game was dead since admin decided to cease developing it.  It's been on life support for years.  Time to pull the plug tbh.

I have fond memories from this game as do many others.  But you're just going to have to be happy with memories, that's all that's left.  Ain't the vibrant place it once was.

To be clear: CN not dying is predicated on one person doing something to save it, and that one person is admin himself.  Absent that, there is nothing anyone else can do to save this game.  And we cannot give admin the motivation he clearly lacks.  Therefore, the game will die.

5 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

To be clear: CN not dying is predicated on one person doing something to save it, and that one person is admin himself.  Absent that, there is nothing anyone else can do to save this game.  And we cannot give admin the motivation he clearly lacks.  Therefore, the game will die.

That's pretty close to my opinion. People have been trying to get Admin to do literally anything with this game for years. People have even made purchase offers so they can make changes themselves. He's clearly not interested, so we really shouldn't get too invested in the idea that CN will somehow suddenly become rejuvenated and full of life. Might as well enjoy what little remains of it for what it is.

16 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

NoR is soft as all hell.  I am beyond comfortable.  Their warchests are tiny.  You can roll them for a good long while.

War chests are pretty useless beyond a certain point. All you can do with them is rebuild infra after a war but still be put back months in terms of tech or else go all SPATR and just fight in a pointless tier for years. Next big war I'm in is my last.

17 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

It's not a narrative, it's the truth.  I'm just going to enjoy punching Nazis while I still can.

Game was dead since admin decided to cease developing it.  It's been on life support for years.  Time to pull the plug tbh.

I have fond memories from this game as do many others.  But you're just going to have to be happy with memories, that's all that's left.  Ain't the vibrant place it once was.

Yeah, this is what it comes down to. People warned about this 5 years ago and it's been a slow bleed. admin's response was "I didn't expect this to last six months and we still have 20k players, so don't worry and have fun."

People can talk all about how it's due to the current political situation, but frankly that's not the case at all and even Disorder War was basically the inactive olympics and we could see how little people already cared by then.