A Statement on Mountain Safety

I am nobody

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Caustic said:

You heard it here first, RIP GATO :(

A necessary sacrifice to Make Maroon Great Again.

I see it going different....

I want to put a nation in a triangle choke-hold, and force him down to the ground and just keep pressing and pressing, and flip him over and put him in a hammer-lock, and he's gasping and he's panting every last breath, and the crowd goes crazy, and BOOM! I emerge victorious! (Claps hands) Ha-ha! $18,000 and a chance at the title! Hoo-Ha!

18 minutes ago, magicninja said:

I want to put a nation in a triangle choke-hold, and force him down to the ground and just keep pressing and pressing, and flip him over and put him in a hammer-lock, and he's gasping and he's panting every last breath, and the crowd goes crazy, and BOOM! I emerge victorious! (Claps hands) Ha-ha! $18,000 and a chance at the title! Hoo-Ha!

Careful.. you're turning on a few NG members with that...

1 hour ago, magicninja said:

Unfortunately, you don't have the right amount of sway with the bookers. Instead, we'll have you lose in a squash match against @Duderonomy as we need to keep him looking strong!

2 hours ago, Stewie said:

Careful.. you're turning on a few NG members with that...

Normally, I'd ask for the rates, but I have to ask for permission now. On one hand, now I have someone steady to do that to me. On the other hand, I no longer wake up alone in back alleys covered in a sticky crust.

1 minute ago, Masterchief777 said:

Time to ask your friends where their friends are at.

Or ask yourself why you didn't go make some friends in the last few years