18mil Bounty on Old Countriki

Ronnie Coleman

An 18mil bounty is going out to whoever curbstomps this scammer. Ideally I would want someone in the lower-tier with tons of experience to attack him. He has no warchest since our money that was stolen was spent on his pointless wars. Don't worry about the current alliance he is in. They have been made aware a tech scammer is in their midst. He has been trying to hide through various micro-alliances.

Tech Scammer

Old Countriki has scammed a few tech buyers, including me, out of tech.(Check my aid history) Therefore. the lesson needs to be learned. Don't scam Umbrella buyers.

Personally, he has been pmed multiple times reminding that he owes tech. He sees the message, but doesn't want to respond.

Therefore a 3 day ultimatum was made that expired today.

I want whoever attacks him to cripple him completely by putting him in bill-lock. 

Money:

Once war is declared, I will sent 6mil immediately. Then 6mil two times after that. If for some reason the war goes over 18mil in costs, I will pay additional, so you come our profiting. I don't foresee it costing more than 18mil though, since Old Countriki has a small NS.

32 minutes ago, Morphine said:

I had to sell down 600 infra but hes mine and he shall face the product of Jack Layton. 

Thank you for the swift response! Since you have FAC, I'll send 27mil along with 12000 soldiers. Just tell me when a slot opens up. I think that is enough to cover for the infra, but if not, just tell me the cost to rebuy.

Edited by Ronnie Coleman

I am glad that scammers like Old Countriki is wacked .

This just to announce that OoT nations shall not be doing 6/200 tech deals with anyone. If u have sent a 6/200 deal to OoT nation then don't expect the full tech repayment. 

5 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I am glad that scammers like Old Countriki is wacked .

This just to announce that OoT nations shall not be doing 6/200 tech deals with anyone. If u have sent a 6/200 deal to OoT nation then don't expect the full tech repayment. 

Lol, I in particular have spoken to OoT members who agreed upon 6/200 so you know where to find me if my friends or members dont get their 200 tech because I will hit anybody who doesnt agree upon it. Secondly, Old Countriki is now 2 weeks since his last bill payment and has 500k so I think its safe to say, hes screwed. 

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

Lol, I in particular have spoken to OoT members who agreed upon 6/200 so you know where to find me if my friends or members dont get their 200 tech because I will hit anybody who doesnt agree upon it. Secondly, Old Countriki is now 2 weeks since his last bill payment and has 500k so I think its safe to say, hes screwed. 

I have spoken to OoT members and the buyers whose deals are in question and some have even agreed to it. Its upto the buyers to reach me and have a neat solution if and when the OoT suppliers default on the 6/200 deals. The ban on 6/200 deals in OoT is in place and all the deals made after the proclamation will be advised by the alliance to be converted to 6/100.
I don't care about Old Countriki and whatever his stupidity led him to, I am only glad that I got hold of half of his alliance before he merged into another alliance. But what happened to him brought light on some of my allies in Oot the new and small guys in my alliance who do 6/200 deals. Its only a matter of time before they default thanks to their faulty nation development plans and rzer thin profit margins from the deals. Its my duty as an Alliance govt member to secure our allies.

Edited by Roal36

My alliance have a long history of dealing tech to various alliances, a small but significant client list. We are not tech scammers and I made this proclamation only so that our buyers are not at the receiving end of our own troubles. When a nation defaults it is a loss for the buyer. The buyer loses the tech money, loses the potential 100 tech, loses the time and then also have to splurge in bounty money to make an example of it. Spending on bounty money hardly works as a deterrent because most of these guys who default don't see the examples because they don't frequent the Black Market threads they don't check out the war screens.

3 hours ago, Roal36 said:

My alliance have a long history of dealing tech to various alliances, a small but significant client list. We are not tech scammers and I made this proclamation only so that our buyers are not at the receiving end of our own troubles. When a nation defaults it is a loss for the buyer. The buyer loses the tech money, loses the potential 100 tech, loses the time and then also have to splurge in bounty money to make an example of it. Spending on bounty money hardly works as a deterrent because most of these guys who default don't see the examples because they don't frequent the Black Market threads they don't check out the war screens.

What? Your people agreed in message to 6/200 deals and also accepted such deals with the FA reason as "6m/200t"

There is no issue except you saying they are only gonna pay 100t

26 minutes ago, Morphine said:

What? Your people agreed in message to 6/200 deals and also accepted such deals with the FA reason as "6m/200t"

There is no issue except you saying they are only gonna pay 100t

Agreed message? What do you mean by that?
Why don't you go recruit more tech defaulters like Old Countriki instead of commenting on the internal matters of another alliance.  All the matters regarding ongoing deals will be settled with the buyers directly so you don't have to worry about it.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Agreed message? What do you mean by that?
Why don't you go recruit more tech defaulters like Old Countriki instead of commenting on the internal matters of another alliance.  All the matters regarding ongoing deals will be settled with the buyers directly so you don't have to worry about it.

Actually I do. I have a message from the OoT guy saying he would sell tech 6m for 200 tech. Finally came outta PM huh?

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

Actually I do. I have a message from the OoT guy saying he would sell tech 6m for 200 tech. Finally came outta PM huh?

When was the message sent.

36 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Feb 21st at 8:38 PM or 2 full days before the first aid offer was sent. 

ok and who is the guy from your alliance that send the aid? I am checking the aid records of my alliance and nobody from your alliance has sent aid. The two guys who did send the 6/200 deal money will get their tech because they sent it before the ban was in place.

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

ok and who is the guy from your alliance that send the aid? I am checking the aid records of my alliance and nobody from your alliance has sent aid. The two guys who did send the 6/200 deal money will get their tech because they sent it before the ban was in place.

As long as whoever dealt with them gets their FULL tech then its no problem

Edited by Morphine

Just now, Morphine said:

As long as whoever dealt with them gets their FULL tech then its no problem

As I said we are not scammers in OoT, most of us have been dealing tech for sometime now and we have earned the trust of many buyers.