The Cats That Roared

Morphine

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Lol I have been talking crap about you ever since ur allies spied on TMG and got caught. You could have declared on me anytime since then till these past few days. 

My allies spied on TMG? Here we go with accusations and no proof..we've went through this

1 hour ago, LordDarrin said:

My allies spied on TMG? Here we go with accusations and no proof..we've went through this

Cobra gov member admitted to spying on TMG and OoT and also admitted to using his spies/multis to provoke war on TMG. This we know from the message logs released by GK himself in OWF. He (Nigel) has since been removed from the alliance by GK. I know you like to be in denial so I won't press too much on the issue.

Its embarrassing for any alliance. Yes we went through all this and here you are still asking for proof.

My opinion on you was largely shaped by your spirited defense of ur allies in this matter while most of the rest chose to stay silent. 

25 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

It is true that Roal tends to talk a lot of crap about people in general all the time. I've never considered him to be worth the effort, though.

I talk a lot of crap about certain people in a few alliances. I wish erstwhile VG/FoC really shared ur opinion about me earlier (about me being not worth the effort) before they decided to bother me (nobody asked them the break their NAP with me)

Edited by Roal36

6 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

I mean that answered it fine..he's not in gov but he's in AM..what else do you want to know..i dont know who you are referring to.

The nature of my inquiry was not at the lack of him within your government, it was an inquiry as to where he was at that moment.

6 hours ago, Morphine said:

Hes sitting the AA until the stragglers come off or is he waiting to hit roal when he comes out of PM? The world will never know

We are talking about the other dude? What was his name. I enjoyed his rhetoric.

5 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

giphy%201_1.gif

Jack Layton is everywhere. Search your heart, child.

Child? Unfortunately those days are long past me. As far as being everywhere, I think it quite unkind of you sir to claim that the Jack Layton is that fat. Quite an uncouth move of you to make there sir.

Congratulations AM on your new government! I will remain a cat in spirit but I must go now... I see Roal is one of the greatest troll artists on this forum, better than that one idiot we always troll and even better than the others. I did not know who Roal is but now that I do, I must say that he smells wonderful and even though he is merely a stranger that I have been bribed with candy.....

jjj.gif

Wait, he really IS in PM and talking all this junk! That is just classic, I love creatures like that. Clearly we have failed him though! No one hit him, the clear answer for him was to... hit PM? Wait that is confusing. Anyways, Roal should totally leave PM asap and just attack, seize the initiative and just do it, get the job done. Lick your enemies thoroughly. As the young kittens say in their rap tunes "Come at me bro".

2 hours ago, Razgriz24 said:

Congratulations AM on your new government! I will remain a cat in spirit but I must go now... I see Roal is one of the greatest troll artists on this forum, better than that one idiot we always troll and even better than the others. I did not know who Roal is but now that I do, I must say that he smells wonderful and even though he is merely a stranger that I have been bribed with candy.....

jjj.gif

Wait, he really IS in PM and talking all this junk! That is just classic, I love creatures like that. Clearly we have failed him though! No one hit him, the clear answer for him was to... hit PM? Wait that is confusing. Anyways, Roal should totally leave PM asap and just attack, seize the initiative and just do it, get the job done. Lick your enemies thoroughly. As the young kittens say in their rap tunes "Come at me bro".

I see me being in PM has clearly let down a lot of people. Strange world. Also thank you for your complements.