The Cats That Roared

Morphine

On 2/22/2017 at 6:42 PM, SirWilliam said:

Ok.

Establishing even more evidence of your idiocy isnt necessary at this point, most everyone has been more than impressed with your aptitude in this vein. 

Thanks for the laughs though, here's hoping horrible outcomes continue to befall you and yours. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Thorgrum said:

Establishing even more evidence of your idiocy isnt necessary at this point, most everyone has been more than impressed with your aptitude in this vein. 

Thanks for the laughs though, here's hoping horrible outcomes continue to befall you and yours. 

Hismiddlenameisjohn_119a8dde2e0e78de5bf1

The $%&@ you still hanging around here for?

Anyways. On behalf of Kashmir and Company-

abd-193.gif

Go away.

10 hours ago, Thorgrum said:

You're like 50 years old and you're still sore that someone bested you time and time again in an internet game to the extent, no less, that you're without nation but still feel the need to check in on what I'm doing?

I think it's time for a new hobby.  ;)

On 2/25/2017 at 11:40 AM, SirWilliam said:

You're like 50 years old and you're still sore that someone bested you time and time again in an internet game to the extent, no less, that you're without nation but still feel the need to check in on what I'm doing?

I think it's time for a new hobby.  ;)

I don't know what the beef is/was, but all I have to say is SICKBURN! :D