D1 Strikes Again

45 minutes ago, wasso said:

Spy ops against Alokforu.

-----Original Message-----
Date: 2/22/2017 8:34:38 PM
Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

----Original Message-----
Date: 2/22/2017 8:34:18 PM

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

You really want to start this and play with fire? Okay then.  Since the sender is Unknown then Alokforu now has the right to do the same to his targets.

I didn't allow this but all means do what is done to you.

Al

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction Wasso. If things are not coming to the fore let me say it:

January war: The Arbor ran dirty ops. I send in proof. No ACTION. I understand he was getting frustrated by the smashing he was getting from me specially the war started when we declared on AW. Take it don't do anything.

( Here I need to mention Rolling Ching sent in appreciation for me after the war and i replied with admiration.)

Last War; Rango jumped peace. Well this time at least AW started the war (though from behind, came late to the party) where was the frustration??? Got smashed eh!!! Again No Action... speaks volume about the leadership of those alliance when they continue to harbor, protect and encourage such actions. 

(Here I need to say when I declared on tucker my war message was "Respects for my ex senator", I fought the most destruction battle against Carpet Beetle, Carpet Beetle did not lose it. Then why this looser has to get so frustrated.)

The only unfortunate part is some of the leaders are those under whom I played my first round. Probably their ego has today gone bigger than the person themselves, They don't remember who played under them. Let me tell those leaders who are leading a bunch frustrated multies: you taught me how to fight and in those days these things used to be considered as indiscipline and calls for expulsion no questions asked.

RoadRash asked who : "  This really is ridiculous who's gonna be the bigger man to stop this stupid feud  ". You know where the problem and I admire you for standing up. THis gives me hope. No body else is going to come and fix this up. It's our game. We play it to enjoy it. Should we allow a leader who has become so insecured who allows multies to play, dirty ops perpetrated at ease, peace jumped without apology. Well CN TE used to be a decent place. Choice is therefor with AW and its members how they want to approach this game. Ruin everyone's experience and continue round after round the same way or get some fresh ideas and bring those good old days back. Let a man lead the alliance who has hopelessly lost all directions and stooping to new low each day. Anyways you guys have played the game much longer than me you should know  In the above two wars the exceptions I have put in bracket are my hope this game wont succumb to some hopeless rogues. 

Coming to fresh desperation: Wasso I don't doubt it was Wango I am certain. The pathetic situation here is some of the AW nations are certain too but they can't simply speak up. Anyways here goes the proof:

To: alokforu    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 2/22/2017 8:34:18 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: alokforu    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 2/22/2017 8:34:38 PM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: alokforu    From: Shanana    Date: 2/22/2017 8:36:25 PM

Subject: Cruise Missile Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Shanana. You lost 12 defending tanks, 1.15 technology, and 4.91 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: alokforu    From: Shanana    Date: 2/22/2017 8:36:35 PM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Shanana. You lost 12 defending tanks, 1.15 technology, and 4.91 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: alokforu    From: Shanana    Date: 2/22/2017 8:38:28 PM

Subject: Naval Attack

Message: A naval attack has just occurred against your nation by Shanana. In the attack you lost 3 navy vessels and destroyed 0 navy vessels operated by Shanana. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: alokforu    From: Shanana    Date: 2/22/2017 8:38:35 PM

Subject: Naval Attack

Message: A naval attack has just occurred against your nation by Shanana. In the attack you lost 0 navy vessels and destroyed 1 navy vessels operated by Shanana. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

If you observe all attacks were at 2 mins interval. At that time only one of my opponent was active. I was active too. Well not only I am saying this one of the members dignified enough wrote to me :

To: alokforu    From:   Date: 2/22/2017 10:11:16 PM

Subject: RE: FW: Spy Operation Attack

Message: I can tell you exactly who sent it, from the spy OPs screen.

Well the member of AW can say it ... not their leader :D HILARIOUS that we have to furnish proof. 

My words to this nation bro I respect you and lot of those nations like you in that cage for the sake of the game. And in the same respect for you guys, I have once again decided there won't be any retaliatory attacks from my side. For me , its a game, it will always remain a game. An opportunity to network and find like minded people. 

For anyone finding this long post funny and my decision stupid: Think again. This is a strategy game. I will play by strategy. I will not go by what AW wants me to do. It's AW call now which players they fight in their ranks with. 

alokforu

Please understand that dirty spy ops are not allowed, we make multiple announcements about it each round. I had dirty spy ops (Incite Gov)ran on my with a nice back collection in the last was with OP. i hit back which was of no significance there was no back collection on the nation that hit me. Talked to the government abut it and expressed my displeasure. Few things get my blood boiling in this game (other than HG and his tactics) but dirty ops when we try to play clean do. I have already sent message to the nation in question. I am not going to even try to pull the crap of saying since it wasnt exposed we dont know who did it. It is apparent who did, I encourage you to retaliate in like to the violating nation. I am aware of how certain nations ( Hired gun) tries to make it look like Alpha wolves have no honor or for that matter civility. All i can ask is for you to speak to the leadership of Ordo P and see what my reactions were to the dirty spy op....no i was not happy but i did not want the nation crucified...To be honest this is the first time i have heard of this nation doing this i have sent him a very detailed message of which spy ops are dirty and that they are not a part of the alpha wolves arsenal (unless in retaliation) If he does this in the future again then discipline will be immanent in some form and progressive up to and including being kicked from our AA if it would get that far. I did not ask Ordo to kick the nation that ran the dirty spy op  on me, i did however ask them to explain the gentlemens agreement on dirty spy ops and their use as being disallowed.  i hope you give the same opportunity to   us and allow us to reinforce our rule against the dirty spy ops. Again the choice to retaliate is not only yours but i would even encourage it if it makes you feel better even slightly as you were indeed wronged.

11 hours ago, wasso said:

Spy ops against Alokforu.

-----Original Message-----
Date: 2/22/2017 8:34:38 PM

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

----Original Message-----
Date: 2/22/2017 8:34:18 PM

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

You really want to start this and play with fire? Okay then.  Since the sender is Unknown then Alokforu now has the right to do the same to his targets.

And by the way this is a perfect example of accelerating things. Defcon1 is known for this it is obvious who the offending nation is but now you want the right to have all the targets that are in battle with alokforu to be retaliated against.....very pathetic for that matter it could have been someone not in war with him right? might as well retaliate against all of the alliance ....heck use it to retaliate against any nation in the world. your tactics is extreme.....childish, and what makes players like me despise a few members of defcon1. And its sad this is comming from someone withing the government of defcon1 (but i expect nothing less)

Edited by malakarlian

1 hour ago, malakarlian said:

And by the way this is a perfect example of accelerating things. Defcon1 is known for this it is obvious who the offending nation is but now you want the right to have all the targets that are in battle with alokforu to be retaliated against.....very pathetic for that matter it could have been someone not in war with him right? might as well retaliate against all of the alliance ....heck use it to retaliate against any nation in the world. your tactics is extreme.....childish, and what makes players like me despise a few members of defcon1. And its sad this is comming from someone withing the government of defcon1 (but i expect nothing less)

Alokforu is authorised to do the same against Wango since we believe he is the one responsible for the dirty spy ops.

We do not want to accelerate things but maybe if your members stop doing these spy ops in every war you could avoid putting yourselves in such a situation, right. 

C'mon we all want the $$$.

Edited by wasso

Thanks @malakarlian. I knew the answer to such scenario would also come from an ex-D1 (no body else have a moral standing to respond to such scenario). Now here goes my response to each of your statement, please read it as a nation not as AW warrior fighting D1. What I am asking is more fundamental and broad.:

"Please understand that dirty spy ops are not allowed, we make multiple announcements about it each round. I had dirty spy ops (Incite Gov)ran on my with a nice back collection in the last was with OP. i hit back which was of no significance there was no back collection on the nation that hit me. Talked to the government abut it and expressed my displeasure. Few things get my blood boiling in this game (other than HG and his tactics) but dirty ops when we try to play clean do. "

alokforu: So, what do you think from your experience? Stooping to the exact low as someone did against you does not get you the solution. Tit-for-Tat would make the whole world blind. I don't want this game to turn blind. I am sure some of the legends here also don't want to. About expressing displeasure, this is the third occurrence in a single round all against me. I have done that last two times and probably in last 24 hours many times. I don't want to be the SOB SOB baby anymore the challenge was posted once, i responded with decency. The challenge posted again, I waited for leaders to act. Third occurrence accept it: Leadership has failed. 

"I have already sent message to the nation in question. I am not going to even try to pull the crap of saying since it wasn't exposed we don't know who did it. It is apparent who did, I encourage you to retaliate in like to the violating nation."

alokforu: Continuing from above. I hope you understand this is a war game. There will be wars. Strategy and tactics will all be in place. Unfortunately whatever our past in CN TE is currently we are adversaries in the war. So neither you nor AL Bundy ("I encourage you to retaliate in like to the violating nation") decides what our retaliation will be? But the question you have to answer is What stand you are going to take? You have a choice here: 1> Say we were not aware neither this operation was authorized and being a military game disciplinary discourse would follow considering this is a third instance. 2> Take a stand that we are not going to change do whatever you can. Retaliate. I saw Al Bundy's response and your statement: "I encourage you to retaliate in like to the violating nation." too. If this is your response you do not decide what will be my retaliation strategy, who will be my target, what will be the frequency of attack? The time, target, round, action all those lies with my discretion. Like you guys sent in different nation each of the three times to violate rules of engagement, I will approach the game going forward hands free, if this is the choice you guys have made. But will it make the game better. I seriously don't think so. 

"I am aware of how certain nations ( Hired gun) tries to make it look like Alpha wolves have no honor or for that matter civility."

alokforu: HG has nothing to do here. It's me talk to me. I have surfaced with proof. I did it when The Arbor did dirty ops. Expected your leadership would act. I did it when Rango jumped peace. Expected leadership would act. This whole communication shows the level of civility. I brought the matter to your leadership notice going through the channels of my leadership. But AW's response: "  I didn't allow this but all means do what is done to you. - AL Bundy" "I encourage you to retaliate in like to the violating nation". Your advise stoop to the low where we stand. 

"All i can ask is for you to speak to the leadership of Ordo P and see what my reactions were to the dirty spy op....no i was not happy but i did not want the nation crucified...To be honest this is the first time i have heard of this nation doing this i have sent him a very detailed message of which spy ops are dirty and that they are not a part of the alpha wolves arsenal (unless in retaliation) If he does this in the future again then discipline will be immanent in some form and progressive up to and including being kicked from our AA if it would get that far. I did not ask Ordo to kick the nation that ran the dirty spy op  on me, i did however ask them to explain the Gentlemens agreement on dirty spy ops and their use as being disallowed.  i hope you give the same opportunity to   us and allow us to reinforce our rule against the dirty spy ops. Again the choice to retaliate is not only yours but i would even encourage it if it makes you feel better even slightly as you were indeed wronged."

alokforu: I am not interested anymore in finding out the protocols. I have been playing this game since you were in D1. I took break yes. I know the rules. First violation can be a mistake. Second violation a coincidence. Third is a thought out strategy. I am tired of playing this Rango-Wango multies game. The rule clearly says whats a strict NO NO. If you have only read half of the book let me tell you the rule goes on further to elaborate the actions against violating nations. "I did not ask Ordo to kick the nation that ran the dirty spy op  on me, i did however ask them to explain the Gentlemens agreement on dirty spy ops" I did it as well . Do not assume I did not. Do not do propaganda that you have high patience and I have lost it. I did it against the Arbor. January War. I did it against Rango last war. You are citing one instance and making yourself look great. I am saying I did it twice. But a third is way too many. Time to make an example. You have taken enough time. It's time to act. I will wait for the action statement this time. Your choice would decide how good this game becomes from here on. Do not consider this a threat or ultimatum. Because I am still hopefull sense will prevail in AW. And wait before you blame HG for it. All these words are exclusively mine. HG is a too decent leader for which you guys are taking benefit of. In last two times I have seen trying to bring in the order by working out with you guys. But I also understand HG doesn't run AW. Its you guys. 3 actions of AW and its alliance he can't explain. Also whatever I have said about possible future action is also mine. I fully understand there might be disciplinary action on me if I do take a strategic move. A reason I love D1 discipline first. But someone has to stand up. If an alliance has gone rogue they need to go , if a nation has gone it needs to go. I don't know if I will have the backing of D1. I prefer they don't. But more than that I prefer AW to act to preserve the dignity of their own past records at least.  I demand a sanction and kick from AW on Wango. I probably know the response. But we discussed enough gentleman thoughts.

" And by the way this is a perfect example of accelerating things. Defcon1 is known for this it is obvious who the offending nation is but now you want the right to have all the targets that are in battle with alokforu to be retaliated against.....very pathetic for that matter it could have been someone not in war with him right? might as well retaliate against all of the alliance ....heck use it to retaliate against any nation in the world. your tactics is extreme.....childish, and what makes players like me despise a few members of defcon1. And its sad this is comming from someone withing the government of defcon1 (but i expect nothing less) "

alokforu: There you within 15 minutes you flip side. "very pathetic for that matter it could have been someone not in war with him right" Once again trying to suggest you don't know who did it, Defcon 1 knows who the nation is? Then you go ahead and put restriction on us who we hit and who we don't. Sending different nation to do dirty ops and saying well this is just their first time well we are not sitting there for target practice my bud. Stop making yourself a fool @malakarlian. Evidence is standing right against your face. Face the situation. I am glad you are trying to respond even your leader ran away without answering the the larger situation. Take the call. Future of warfare depends on you guys now. What wasso did in his statement is distance Defcon 1 from me. I am the victim. So the choice he has thrown is to me. I may choose to continue to play this game, choose not to, play it dirty, play it nice. The hint is for me that I restrict myself to particular set of nations or otherwise. You should be happy at least one government is showing civility. But let me tell you wars happen when words fail. So do not try to restrict my retaliation and write rules how retaliation will happen.  You choose to cross the red line and do nothing about it, then we need to rewrite the war rules. And the second draft will have my inputs for sure. AW is not going to dictate how I react. The onus will be fairly and squarely on AW.

Apparently what we have here is a failure to communicate, i was not trying to restrict you in anything except an over reaction. Which when i was responding to wasso abut how you now have the right to do dirty spy ops on all your targets, Do i think that is reasonable no, can i restrict you from doing that>? no. however what i am saying is by escalting the situation by committing dirty spy ops on innocent player will result in a reaction.  And by Al bundy as well as me saying feel free to retaliate it is not that we are trying to dictate your next actions what we are saying is that we agree that you were wronged. That if you chose to take such action we would look at it as warranted. But no alokforu i will not kick a member and sanction him for to what i see is a first time offense. you say you have been hit by dirty spy ops 3 times this round, you very well may have been. this is the first time i can honestly say i have heard anything about this. i have been looking through my past messages as well as any announcement posts looking for anything previously. i am still awaiting a response from Wango on the situation, any additional information we receive will dictate any of our decisions.....however as it stands we have proof of one occurance. 

let me also clear up "  it is obvious who the offending nation is but now you want the right to have all the targets that are in battle with alokforu to be retaliated against.....very pathetic for that matter it could have been someone not in war with him right? might as well retaliate against all of the alliance ....heck use it to retaliate against any nation in the world."

Wassos remark to justify dirty spy ops on any of your battles because you were hit with a dirty spy op, my intent on the reply i stated was you guys know which nation did the attack...the exposed spy op and the timming of the attacks in accordance with other ground attacks ect leads anyone to conclude it was very more than likely Wango, but instead wasso was saying you have the right to attack anyone with dirty spy ops that you are at war with. do you have the right to? your government is giving you that right...and what i am saying is that is an escalation to individuals who took no part in the offense is not. I am not the one who 15 minutes later flips side.....from the defcon1 side you cant say" i know who did it" and then say  "You really want to start this and play with fire? Okay then.  Since the sender is Unknown then Alokforu now has the right to do the same to his targets". insinuating that it is justified to hit any of your targets with dirty spy ops. my statements were trying to show the absurdity of the nature of this mentality. because if you take the stance that you dont know who did it since the spy wasnt revealed, that gives you the right to hit any targets,then whats to stop the justified retaliation to go above just your targets to anyone? 

Yes you have your rights to do as you please from your government......and we will react if we feel it is not warranted, by the way..welcome back to the game. its truly nice seeing returning players. 

Thanks @malakarlian. I think we exchanged enough words.

" But no alokforu i will not kick a member and sanction him for to what i see is a first time offense. " I will take it as a final decision from AW what seems is an apparent thought out strategy to send different nation every time to do dirty ops. 

" you very well may have been. this is the first time i can honestly say i have heard anything about this. " part of the flip flop strategy which I can see in this post itself being executed. You say once it is Wango then within 15 minutes say " could have been someone not in war with him right " Same now you are trying to deny in January The Arbor did not conduct any dirty ops. Well I am limited because CN TE removes old messages. But I can certainly send you when Rango jumped peace. It was a war you planned sent in DCS first and jumped on it. I still have the message.

To: Rango From: alokforu Date: 2/15/2017 12:02:55 AM Subject: Peace Offer Message: A peace offer has been submitted by alokforu for the reason of: Cessation of Hostilities As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: alokforu From: Rango Date: 2/15/2017 8:22:52 PM Subject: Cruise Missile Attack Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Rango. You lost 9 defending tanks, 0.86 technology, and 3.64 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: alokforu From: Rango Date: 2/15/2017 8:22:36 PM Subject: Cruise Missile Attack Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Rango. You lost 9 defending tanks, 0.86 technology, and 3.64 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: alokforu From: Rango Date: 2/15/2017 8:23:46 PM Subject: Naval Attack Message: A naval attack has just occurred against your nation by Rango. In the attack you lost 0 navy vessels and destroyed 0 navy vessels operated by Rango. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: alokforu From: Rango Date: 2/15/2017 8:23:51 PM Subject: Naval Attack Message: A naval attack has just occurred against your nation by Rango. In the attack you lost 3 navy vessels and destroyed 0 navy vessels operated by Rango. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: alokforu From: Rango Date: 2/15/2017 8:23:56 PM Subject: Naval Attack Message: A naval attack has just occurred against your nation by Rango. In the attack you lost 1 navy vessels and destroyed 1 navy vessels operated by Rango. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: alokforu From: Unknown Sender Date: 2/15/2017 8:28:38 PM Subject: Spy Operation Attack Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted to gather information about your nation. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

committing dirty spy ops on innocent player will result in a reaction " So you want to make the game of reactions and say HG is playing dirty. You are quick to make yourself innocent but please take time to define me then. I did not do dirty ops. Arbor did it. We communicated to you I was assured it wont repeat. Fair enough. Now a new nation comes to the fore. He does it you say its clearly first occurrence. Tomorrow AL would do it and say hey my first you know !! Things were dirty in the past, things are still dirty today. Fix it or face it. This is a message i have sent to my leadership as well and to yours too. You are welcoming the evil to make the game a dirty place. Things will happen round after round irrespective of peace or war time, build or no build. Me or someone else would do it. But seems AW has made up its mind good or bad we need numbers on our side so we will not take a stand. 

My message to combined leadership: Don't make rules if you can't protect it. Don't compel the rules on one nation only which happens to be a victim. I have held dignity and civility for far too long. I reserve the discretion to choose the time, target and opportunity for my reaction. And please remove associating the word "innocent" to any of the AW nations. No one is innocent / civil who decides to fight in the same ranks with Wango. Wango is not a single nation, its a mindset which will keep taking different names (Rango, Arbor, may be Tango in future :P ). You need to respond to the emerging challenge. Killing the messenger is not the solution. Even those who are trying to write between the lines that i need to restrict myself, you should consider your options if you wish to be considered as a leader. 

so I got this right

alokforu   said         " But I can certainly send you when Rango jumped peace "

Yes he did breach the peace .... as he said " That was my bad as I was thinking that the war ended when all of my wars expired. It was a mistake and was not done out of malice or anything. "

a mistake that many make and have made

As you show he hit you with 2 CM's  3 navel and a clean spy op

In retaliation you hit him with 2 GA's 2 CM's 2 air and 2 dirty spy ops ( Incite Government Propaganda. )

"2 GA's 2 CM's 2 air " those I  found fair for his mistakes

but were the

Date: 2/15/2017 10:27:35 PM

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Incite Government Propaganda. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

Date: 2/15/2017 10:28:48 PM

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Incite Government Propaganda. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.

You appear to feel Wango and Rango are multi's ... 

Send a message to admin and have them figure it out .

If you do not know how I will do it for you

17 minutes ago, Wayne World said:

Thank you! Admin handles mulits, not D1.

7 hours ago, Wayne World said:

so I got this right

alokforu   said         " But I can certainly send you when Rango jumped peace "

Yes he did breach the peace .... as he said " That was my bad as I was thinking that the war ended when all of my wars expired. It was a mistake and was not done out of malice or anything. "

a mistake that many make and have made

As you show he hit you with 2 CM's  3 navel and a clean spy op

In retaliation you hit him with 2 GA's 2 CM's 2 air and 2 dirty spy ops ( Incite Government Propaganda. )

"2 GA's 2 CM's 2 air " those I  found fair for his mistakes

but were the

Date: 2/15/2017 10:27:35 PM

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Incite Government Propaganda. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

Date: 2/15/2017 10:28:48 PM

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Incite Government Propaganda. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.

Rango should never have attacked after peace had been agreed so I authorized any force Alok wanted to use as a response, even dirty ops. We're not buying this newbie "mistake" excuse anymore when they're clearly not newbies, what newbie you know builds effectively and collects with AP temps. Alok was in his right to respond how he saw fit, this was not restricted to equal force when Alok was not prepared and expecting more attacks, the debt was payed with interest.

@Wayne World Hey Wiley, nice to see you bud, especially with more words than what you did after the violation was reported. Anyways this is not to discuss DCS you guys have far and few violations.

I would concentrate on the mother ship of all dirt right now. Ah! There you go their leader speaks again: "  Thank you! Admin handles mulits, not D1. " I know it sir. I never said I have decided they are multi. So the best part is you at least know who decides what I thought you have limited thoughts in that area, when you suggested what spy ops i should do and against whom. Anyways..

By the way @malakarlian, you got another first timer:

To: alokforu    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 2/24/2017 11:31:08 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: alokforu    From: Sonic Claw    Date: 2/24/2017 11:29:59 AM

Subject: Unescorted Bombing Attack Report

Message: An unescorted aircraft bombing run has been launched against your nation by Sonic Claw. In the attack you lost 30 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, and 25.80 infrastructure. You destroyed 0 attacking bombers. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: alokforu    From: Sonic Claw    Date: 2/24/2017 11:29:45 AM

Subject: Unescorted Bombing Attack Report

Message: An unescorted aircraft bombing run has been launched against your nation by Sonic Claw. In the attack you lost 30 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, and 25.80 infrastructure. You destroyed 0 attacking bombers. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: alokforu    From: Sonic Claw    Date: 2/24/2017 11:28:45 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Sonic Claw. You lost 11 defending tanks, 1.14 technology, and 4.84 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: alokforu    From: Sonic Claw    Date: 2/24/2017 11:28:38 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Sonic Claw. You lost 11 defending tanks, 1.14 technology, and 4.84 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Congratulations! You got so many eager learners... I won't stretch it. I know you guys know there is a problem. However, will be willing to hear how you defend this one now.

Edited by alokforu

2/24/2017 12:08:15 AM

team_Black.gif

Quake 
Ruler: HiredGun
DEFCON 1

team_Black.gif

Super Sonic 
Ruler: Sonic Claw
Alpha Wolves
Incite Government Propaganda

Success But Caught

i could say he was fed up with Defcon1s crap as a dirty spy op was done to him prior to yours...but dont worry he is already kicked for disobeying a direct order. Although i am seriously thinking next round we all just play with dirty ops to make it even.

Thanks @malakarlian. I apologise for the strong words I was using all this while because I wanted the better sense to prevail.

I guess this war has gone dirty. I suggest taking a stock across all alliance from members before deciding to open up the dirty ops. All members have got a taste of dirty war by now should be allowed to express their independent opinion. I still feel having gentleman rule in TE makes this game different from other games available online. Precisely the reason I was trying to protect it. 

However, whatever I have expressed is my personal opinion. I now leave it to the respective leadership they should be able to work it out. 

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Rango should never have attacked after peace had been agreed so I authorized any force Alok wanted to use as a response, even dirty ops. We're not buying this newbie "mistake" excuse anymore when they're clearly not newbies, what newbie you know builds effectively and collects with AP temps. Alok was in his right to respond how he saw fit, this was not restricted to equal force when Alok was not prepared and expecting more attacks, the debt was payed with interest.

We had a gov member of OP attack after peace and try to nuke.... people are lazy and don't read announcements it happens....quit acting like it doesnt... I agree it shouldn't, but as we did with OP the government should handle the actions to follow.

Al

Damn @AL Bundy, you are a leader of the alliance. Please grow up.

Please read how this post is developing. Why do you have to bring a personal view and make it a point to respond to everything negatively. Even in this forum post you got DCS involved to protect you. Last war you sent DCS in to save you. "It happens" is a very passive stand when things have gone really dirty. When things are moving towards something remotely positive please as a leader try to contribute constructive direction to it. Have a beer with us after the war. Things will be at ease ;) :P 

Edited by alokforu

13 minutes ago, alokforu said:

Damn @AL Bundy, you are a leader of the alliance. Please grow up.

Please read how this post is developing. Why do you have to bring a personal view and make it a point to respond to everything. Even in this forum post you got DCS involved to protect you. Last war you sent DCS in to save you. When things are moving towards something remotely positive please as a leader try to contribute constructive direction to it. Have a beer with us after the war. Things will be at ease ;) :P 

Haha your funny... haven't you been the one crying this whole page?

HG acts like D1 never makes mistakes, I just pointing out things happen...

I haven't even talked to DCS this whole war, so how about you worry about fighting an alliance half your size, while I lead my alliance.

Al Bundy

Edited by AL Bundy

22 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Haha your funny... haven't you been the one crying?

HG acts like D1 never makes mistakes, I just pointing out things happen...

I haven't even talked to DCS this whole war, so how about you worry about fighting an alliance half your size, while I lead my alliance.

Al Bundy

You won't change. I was right in my assessment you are a hopeless person who has lost all directions. 

All this while I kept receiving dirty ops sent by you. In a decent game which I have played in good old days those misconduct used to get reported and concerned alliance leaders used to act. I understand your defensive stand in losing the numbers. I seems you are concerned about that only from the comment "fighting an alliance half your size". I don't know what has been your path to become a leader of second biggest alliance but your behavior simply doesn't reflect that if you term my discussion as "crying". Yes because I know passive people like you don't want to face the situation. While all this time @malakarlian was trying to discuss, look at your statements. Losing cool at the drop of a pin. Doesn't matter where the problem is blaming it on HG. Please understand there are many other players playing this game. People are feeling suffocated in your leadership (won't elaborate its your internal matter.) This game is not about your ego. Now you started blaming me for it also. You have already been blaming HG. Senior pros like @RoadRash were thinking its a feud between two strong leaders, but anyone who would analyse this thread who know who was speaking like a leader and who was not.

As far as fighting an alliance is concerned, let me remind you DCS declared on us not the other way. Even after we asked for the DOW it was never communicated that there is a hidden treaty. Now evidences have surfaced there was always a hidden treaty of you joining from behind. Whatever it is , for god sake IT IS A GAME that to warring game where there will be wars. When DCS declared, we fought no dirty ops. Today its history who asked for peace. Then who jumped peace. Yes dirty ops followed because you don't expect to take the complete gaming experience of all nations for a ride for one false EGO of yours. There will be retaliation. Persistent dirty ops, jumping of peace were being perpetrated by you and your accomplishes. So this time as an independent player I came here to see what was the view point. I feel if I take out your comments in between, it has been a healthy discussion which anybody can see is now taking a direction. I am pretty sure all players want steady rounds after this. All I can request you is please don't bring your EGO in between.

Edited by alokforu

1 minute ago, alokforu said:

You won't change. I was right in my assessment you are a hopeless person who has lost all directions. 

All this while I kept receiving dirty ops sent by you. In a decent game which I have played in good old days those misconduct used to get reported and concerned alliance leaders used to act. I understand your defensive stand in losing the numbers. I seems you are concerned about that only from the comment "fighting an alliance half your size". I don't know what has been your path to become a leader of second biggest alliance but your behavior simply doesn't reflect that if you term my discussion as "crying". Yes because I know passive people like you don't want to face the situation. While all this time @malakarlian was trying to discuss, look at your statements. Losing cool at the drop of a pin. Doesn't matter where the problem is blaming it on HG. Please understand there are many other players playing this game. People are feeling suffocated in your leadership (won't elaborate its your internal matter.) This game is not about your ego. Now you started blaming me for it also. You have already been blaming HG. Senior pros like @RoadRash were thinking its a feud between two strong leaders, but anyone who would analyse this thread who know who was speaking like a leader and who was not.

As far as fighting an alliance is concerned, let me remind you DCS declared on us not the other way. Even after we asked for the DOW it was never communicated that there is a hidden treaty. Now evidences have surfaced there was always a hidden treaty of you joining from behind. Whatever it is , for god sake IT IS A GAME that to warring game where there will be wars. When DCS declared, we fought no dirty ops. Today its history who asked for peace. Then who jumped peace. Yes dirty ops followed because you don't expect to take the complete gaming experience of all nations for a ride for one false EGO of yours. There will be retaliation. Persistent dirty ops, jumping of peace were being perpetrated by you and your accomplishes. So this time as an independent player I came here to see what was the view point. I feel if I take out your comments in between, it has been a healthy discussion which anybody can see is now taking a direction. I am pretty sure all players want a steady rounds after this. All I can request you is please don't bring your EGO in between.

Not even going to read this book... love the effort though! Haha most think Malakarlian is the mean one, good to know at least one person thinks I worse!

Al

4 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Not even going to read this book... love the effort though! Haha most think Malakarlian is the mean one, good to know at least one person thinks I worse!

Al

I was only trying to make you understand Al. Bullying wont do any good. "most think Malakarlian is the mean one, good to know at least one person thinks I worse!" means you read it ;)

Edited by alokforu

16 minutes ago, alokforu said:

I was only trying to make you understand Al. Bullying wont do any good. "most think Malakarlian is the mean one, good to know at least one person thinks I worse!" means you read it ;)

I skimmed the first part .. I get the point and Im not bullying anyone but I'm not here to please everyone so your opinion share all you want... :)

We handled our dirty spy ops nations, kicked or they left... I think all these problems have been addressed.

Al

This is just academic at this point as you've already gotten 2 blockades on already:

[NOT A COMPLAINT]

Is there a reason that I have been the target of ~48/90 possible naval attacks from the start of the war by the 6 fine gentlemen here?

Was there a reason you guys decided to coordinate the navies in particular against me?

[/NOT A COMPLAINT]