Recognition of hostilities Druid Wolf Pack

16 hours ago, Gyume Tenzen Konchog said:

Sigh.

I don't know where to start to begin.

A) I was still in Anarchy, because Kiki incited my government, which is considered a dirty spy op.

2) I am not the leader of DWP.

III) leave me alone

I am not threatening anyone, because I am low in cash after getting a poor collection and I have better things to do right now.

I actually did anticipate that someone might be suspicious due to our playing style or would be throwing accusations "Hey, you two are always online at the same time.", which is natural, since we are from the same country and follow a similar circadian rhythm.

I am not interested in this mess at all - AB can fight this one on his own.

--------

UPDATE (I prefer not to double-post, so I am editing my last msg)

I am very gullible, so I wanted to believe RoadRash, when he told me last night that he would accept peace from me, after I informed him of my desire to stay out of this. Now, it is the next day and he still hasn't sent me the peace he promised he would. He could have done it immediately, but it seems that he is only stringing me along until he can nuke me back into Anarchy!

I had a long talk with Snowman last night and having looked at the evidence and considering my own experience: RoadRash is a compulsive liar and indeed delusional. You folks are only digging yourselves into a deeper hole and you are doing it in front of everybody: the proof is there for everyone to see - you can twist things around as much as you want, but that will not change reality nor what you have done.

Furthermore, you have mixed us up: it was me, who joined DCS two rounds ago, then decided that I won't play the round anyway and dropped to None - what followed was that tucker first canceled my trade, then he attacked me, had others attack me and finally told Cowboy to sanction me after I had changed teams from Blue to Black.

The reason given for my sanction was "went rogue", but I guess that was an early onset of the Trump era, because it wasn't even close to being true: all my wars were defensive, all of them, I had not declared a single war, but I was sanctioned as a "rogue", because tucker got butthurt over me leaving DCS and wanted to punish me for it and got Cowboy into hot water for his petty selfishness.

Finally, one more thing: after you making such a huge deal about roguing and I agree the definition you all seem to share is weird and somehow you get to select even to whom it applies, as I was labeled a rogue without a single offensive war declared and my friend was sanctioned because he used a nuke against an attacker - what I am getting to is, please explain to everyone how what you are doing now is not roguing.

--------

UPDATE 2 (I am again adding to my previous message not removing anything previously written)

I have changed my mind after getting rogued by RoadRash: as of this moment I am involved in this and I am not anybody's "multi" - I've been playing since round 18, so try to keep to the facts even for a moment.

just saving this until done reading …. did you just admit your snowflake ……

i am very glad that yo made this Public …. i must say you really arnt even a good multi …. i was all put willing to peace out but something told me let me just hold the war slot…. and as you have seen because you and snowflake are the same … i ran attacks on him at update and not you … and guess what … it kicked me in  the ASH like i said you would …

hey guess what i didn’t really believe you …. and i am very happy you and your multi , brother , sister or whoever you want to say your imaginary friend snowflake is decided to play together ….. its fun and thank you …

maybe now I’m gonna make a real dicky move and sanction you …. il let you know by the time i finish my coffee …

To: Frankie    From: Roadrash    Date: 3/1/2017 4:24:39 PM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

Message: alright Frankie i will believe you � i hope it doesn�t come back and kick me in the ASH

Edited by RoadRash
just gone done reading so i will add a comment

19 hours ago, RoadRash said:

hey snowflake i don’t need to lie … i sanctioned you  i was asked to and would have done it anyway knowing the type of fool you are ….. but as i was asked i made sure i talked to the leader of my alliance( AL ) before i just took it upon myself to sanction your dumb ash ……. i am 1 vote away from sanctioning you now and honestly i cannot wait and i am going to make a public statement …..

anyone who trades with snowflake after i sanction him i will attack them i will spy snowflake and find out who you are 

like i just told you in a message … brother i am a killer i do not hide from war i thrive for it that is my only purpose here on steve i do not seek fame nor flags just blood for the pixel gods … i will climb up and down the ladder just to make sure you do not get a chance to breath ……. but like any true warrior i will let  you go when .. you see the errors of your way and make it right with everyone you wronged ………

damn on the first day too … I’m gonna like beating on you 

3/1/2017 7:29:58 AM 
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Black.gif

Higher Altitude
Ruler: Snowman

team_Black.gif

Rashville
Ruler: Roadrash
New Desolate Order

92%/7%

Currently Fighting

Let the NUKES fly!

Al

yeah i didn’t even finish my coffee ….. 

i sanctioned you Frankie for being a snowflake ………………..

Edited by RoadRash

here you go some proof that you and he are the same … and also you admitting to being the one with the beef with tucker ….. see the one thing that got me is no one disables XP that is just the dumbest thing i have ever seen ( amongst  other mistakes  you both make ) that was what first got me suspicious then … if you guys coordinate that well why wouldn’t you be on each others team nah instead you choose to harass TUCKER …..

well now you guys can harass me to here is your absolutely perfect coordination …. i really mist admit tho … you both really suck at this war thing …… 

Select An Action Delete Checked Mark Read Mark Unread Save   

NEW DATE FROM SUBJECT VIEW REPLY FWD DELETE 
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 9:36:12 AM Al Bundy message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:50:40 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:50:31 AM Unknown Sender message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:49:37 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:49:31 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:48:22 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:48:12 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:47:24 AM Frankie message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:47:17 AM Frankie message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:46:37 AM Frankie message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:46:29 AM Frankie message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:45:57 AM Frankie message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:45:19 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:45:06 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:44:59 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:44:47 AM Snowman

19 hours ago, RoadRash said:

one more thing snowflake I’m not waiting for your multi Frankie to come out of anarchy i stopped by to eliminate the threat 

What a great job you did! Allow me to wipe the egg from your face.

And there is tucker commenting without even reading what Frankie said, just ilke the idiot he is.

Roadrash, are you really that stupid??? What the hell is that supposed to "prove"?

You keeping the focus on your retarded accusations of us being the same are only a pathetic attempt to take the focus away from your actions.

Yes, Frankie is the one with the beef with tucker. I am the one with beef with you, because you sacntioned me.

What we did last week, we coopperated, I hit tucker for Frankie and he hit you for me, now get your brain out of your ass and start udnerstanding something!

you can’t say ASS say ash ……. geesh 

hey its all fun for me …. whatever reason that has brought you and frankie … wait i mean you and you to my door I’m thankful ….

and if you too are so close .. why wouldn’t yo be in the same alliance ??? you hide in UN and Frankie in the puppy pound???

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

here you go some proof that you and he are the same … and also you admitting to being the one with the beef with tucker ….. see the one thing that got me is no one disables XP that is just the dumbest thing i have ever seen ( amongst  other mistakes  you both make ) that was what first got me suspicious then … if you guys coordinate that well why wouldn’t you be on each others team nah instead you choose to harass TUCKER …..

well now you guys can harass me to here is your absolutely perfect coordination …. i really mist admit tho … you both really suck at this war thing …… 

Select An Action Delete Checked Mark Read Mark Unread Save   

NEW DATE FROM SUBJECT VIEW REPLY FWD DELETE   
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 9:36:12 AM Al Bundy message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:50:40 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:50:31 AM Unknown Sender message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:49:37 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:49:31 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:48:22 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:48:12 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:47:24 AM Frankie message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:47:17 AM Frankie message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:46:37 AM Frankie message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:46:29 AM Frankie message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:45:57 AM Frankie message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:45:19 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:45:06 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:44:59 AM Snowman message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_opened.png  
3/2/2017 8:44:47 AM Snowman

It does look weird not to see the attacks mixed, but instead grouped together....but what do I know I'm a women's shoe salesman.

Maybe they are really organized coordinators haha.....Id just let admin handle it, if they are the same person they will be deleted, if not at least they put of a fight.

Al

2 hours ago, RoadRash said:

and al i am very sorry if i messed up your trade circle i really AM ……

haha no problem, nothing I like more than fixing trade circles hahaha No, but really no biggie someone out there needs a trade circle :)

Al

On 3/2/2017 at 4:19 PM, dewe48 said:

And then Frankie declares on me.....again.  same ole thing.  Probably new excuse?

It would have been preferred, had you A) read my previous message, which explained everything, and 2) not blocked in-game PMs from me after asking a question.

On 3/2/2017 at 5:33 PM, RoadRash said:

i sanctioned you Frankie for being a snowflake ………………..

I fully expected that. You are the worst rogue in this game. I don't know how you justify your actions. I just hope that everyone will remember it.

On 3/2/2017 at 6:27 PM, RoadRash said:

and if you too are so close .. why wouldn’t yo be in the same alliance ??? you hide in UN and Frankie in the puppy pound???

Why was the Alpha Wolves flagrunner hiding in DWP? Why does anyone do anything? Are you actually seriously asking that? Okay, I'll give a serious answer: I wanted to have a quiet round in a nice alliance, so I joined DWP, but the alliance started falling apart soon and then the opportunity to do something else instead presented itself, but I hadn't planned it that way. As to disabling experience points, we didn't want you to get XP, d'uh.

You can twist things as much as you want, but your lies are here for everyone to see. Actually, why are you even involved in our spat with DCS? What business of yours is it? Why did you take it upon yourself to rogue me? There is clearly something else happening behind the scenes. DCS put you up to it. I am finally starting to understand what happened. This whole thing was a trap that you in collaboration set for us and we walked right into it!

I feel like I should respond to various things, but what's the point? You are prime Trump disciples: you ignore all the facts that go against your view while substituting reality with your post-truth agenda. It's fascinating how you manage to just go past anything countering your lies and just continue with your false propaganda. You are fighting hard with words to make me the bad guy in this, while allowing yourselves any rogue attacks and sanctions. I trust that people following this will make up their own minds, who the real bad guys here are.

I regret that I got involved in this thread, but you produced a great example of why I have stayed away from the OWF throughout my career in CN. I shall now take my leave and return to forum silence. I will not even dignify your on-going multi-accusations with any kind of response anymore. I have seen plenty of horrible decisions made by the awful moderators in this game, so I wouldn't be surprised, if they decided to get rid of yet another old time player for no reason. On the other hand, I have been planning to quit CN for two years anyway, so if I got banned, then I would not be wasting my time with it anymore.

I know how you will respond to this: "hey, he says he's going to be banned, so he admits he is a multi" - we have all seen how your defective brain works, but you can twist things any way you like and facts will always be facts. No amount of falsifying and lying will make something that is untrue anything else. You wrote to me yesterday in a PM: "hey bud i didn�t attack � i sat on peace � you attacked and now i will destroy your nation". If you really are this detached from reality, then you should consider embarking on the noble eightfold path.

It will help ridding oneself of delusion and obtaining clarity of mind. Maybe you should some computer lessons as well, so that you could into a charset. But let's just think about what you said for a while. You declared war on me like any rogue and ran the full gamut of attacks, but I wanted to have peace so much that I was willing to let it go and just peace out, but you did not accept the peace, which you confirm in your PM.

When I realized why you were doing that, I wasn't just going to sit there waiting for you to war me for 5 days anyway, so I had to respond and now you twist the whole thing completely around, that it is somehow my fault that you rogue me, then you do not accept the peace that we agreed and when I respond to your attacks, you turn it around in your head like it was me who had originally attacked you! Seriously, how delusional can you be?

I have encountered many bad people in this game, most notably the evil triad of OP (CowboyTX, OcMax and Paul711) of which particularly CowboyTX was just an awful person, but you take the cake (I'm not sure if that's a valid expression, but I cannot be bothered to google it) and I don't even care about my nation - I am just happy that you have dug yourself into this hole in front of the whole Steve.

Your brain functioning is further exposed, when you said "i am very glad that yo made this Public", which is what we have been saying to you, so it is one more instance of you taking something, twisting it around and somehow seeing everything in a mirrored way in your weird brain. I will not be replying anymore, but go right ahead and take anything you want, twist it to suit your agenda and thusly keep digging your hole.

Everything that I have said is the truth, for I do not lie: speaking the untruth breaks one of the five precepts for lay people of my belief and more importantly, it is against my personal nature. I know you will never accept it, but the truth is that I was not going to get involved in this, not even after you rogued me trying to force me to get involved - even then I just tried to peace, but you rejected it, which you also did in the last war and I remembered that, so I had valid reasons to believe you were lying about peace.

You gave me little choice and then you blame me for not only attacking tucker but actually for attacking you in a war that you declared. I have seen plenty of attempts to make things into something that they aren't right here on the OWF, but this is the most ridiculous of them all. I now see that you are working for DCS, you deliberately got me involved, it was entrapment from the beginning and your attempts to twist it around only work to confirm that fact.

Now you get what you wanted: to pound our nations to the ground and to sanction both of us. That was the goal of your plan all along. You just needed a little trapping and twisting to get there in a way that you thought would look legitimate. The facts are there for everyone to see, though. Again, this new round of wars began by Supreme from DCS attacking Snowman, then you attacking me - I don't know how you can think that you can make it appear to seem anything but your aggression.

But hey, I was sanctioned before for 100% defending wars, Snowman got sanctioned for nuking a raider - this is how TE apparently operates nowadays. I have said it before and I will say it again: you are the real rogues here. The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is publically available for anyone to eat! I am now officially Finnished (nice pun, eh?) with this, I shall ride out the war and then probably just idle out the round and maybe finally just quit the tournament.

wow bro your just crazy ….. and i guess by one of your comments your one of those nuts that protest trump … for no reason at all ……..

and i did actually read the whole post your nuts kid 

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 8:38 AM, RoadRash said:

and i did actually read the whole post your nuts kid 

You read all that... I more of a bullet point kinda guy.

AL

On 3/2/2017 at 7:49 PM, AL Bundy said:

It does look weird not to see the attacks mixed, but instead grouped together

It's basic coordinating. How do you noobs do it then? Just chaotically everyone attacks however they like??

Like Frankie said already we talk on the phone, it's a 19th century invention, google it.

For example on Thursday, actually your screenshot was from that day, I could already nuke so I did it and when I had done it I told Frankie to attack, becauyse he had much more troops and planes, so it was logical that he attackas first and when he had done his attacks he told me to do mine.

That's fkn how you run coordinated attacks. The one with more troops attacks first and then the other one(s if there are 3 or more total).

Learn how to coordinate noobs, you say we are bad at war but you don't understand basic coordianation!!!

4 hours ago, Amithaes Belcurwist said:

It's basic coordinating. How do you noobs do it then? Just chaotically everyone attacks however they like??

Like Frankie said already we talk on the phone, it's a 19th century invention, google it.

For example on Thursday, actually your screenshot was from that day, I could already nuke so I did it and when I had done it I told Frankie to attack, becauyse he had much more troops and planes, so it was logical that he attackas first and when he had done his attacks he told me to do mine.

That's fkn how you run coordinated attacks. The one with more troops attacks first and then the other one(s if there are 3 or more total).

Learn how to coordinate noobs, you say we are bad at war but you don't understand basic coordianation!!!

its funny not only do you coordinate together … but you guys play exactly alike i haven’t been attacked in days its funny how neither of you decided to do anything… i even left myself short troops one day to see what you guys would do…..  you both play the same if your real life friends you should be on the same team instead  but i just think your only purpose is to rogue … either way I’m happy i was a part in crushing the both of you or the one of you either way i don’t GaS 

5 hours ago, Amithaes Belcurwist said:

I must be doing wrong....Lets look at each others nations and see who war history looks better....

Usually when coordinating you send the same stuff at the same time..... (whoever has best odds still goes first) but weird to be so close in timing to have someone carry out all their attacks then the other guy....but like I said however you think is best.

AL

2 hours ago, RoadRash said:

its funny not only do you coordinate together … but you guys play exactly alike i haven’t been attacked in days its funny how neither of you decided to do anything… i even left myself short troops one day to see what you guys would do…..  you both play the same if your real life friends you should be on the same team instead  but i just think your only purpose is to rogue … either way I’m happy i was a part in crushing the both of you or the one of you either way i don’t GaS 

They should be declaring on me in a day or 2.  Same thing........maybe another excuse.  Hopefully the excuse won't be as long as the last one.......NO I didn't read it.  I don't take this stuff serious enough to spend that much time.  I'm sure you'll have some more insults, and reasons for attacking me.  I'll check back in a few days to see what you came up with.

Yep;.  attacked..............again.  While in nuke anarchy, again.  dirty spy ops and blockade........again.    reason "pre emptive".  Only time I ever attacked him was a raid and sent peace.  I think think that was 3 rounds ago.  I'm sure we'll here another reason for the way he acts the way he does.  at least one of them has had enough.  but I'm sure he'll make something up to blame me and attack.

(3/9/2017 5:40:39 AM) 
To: Wile E Coyote From: Frankie Date: 3/9/2017 4:26:19 AM

Subject: Hello

I have no intention of joining him (as I didn't the last time), so please do not drag me in. :P

Edited by dewe48

On 3/8/2017 at 3:16 PM, RoadRash said:

its funny not only do you coordinate together … but you guys play exactly alike i haven’t been attacked in days its funny how neither of you decided to do anything…

How is it funny? Yeah, we planned the operation together or rather Frankie masterminded it, I did what he told and he has taught me how to play this game so yeah we play similarly what a surprise and the time you talk about, we were low in nukes and had plenty of opponents so we had to choose whom to attack and Frankie decidede you weren't a priority target so we pretty much ignored you which is what you deserve not even the time of day.

There are no excuses and have never been, the reason is the same and it has been explained. Understand Frankie was in DCS, not me, and stop publishing private messages although that one is confirming what Frankie said and that Roadrhas is a liar.

Now he is attacking Mac Daddy, NDO sucks and if you want an excuse right there is one, mean Roadrash's real reaosn for roguing Mac Daddy is Mac Daddy removed our insane sanctions. Everyone can see how crazy Roadshr is, roguing everyone who breaks his stupid rules he has imposed on the whole TE like a maniac.

One more interesting thing, Frankei told me Wile y Coyote confirmed in a PM that Supreme was in fact sent at me by tucker and company, so I was the viticm of an evil DCS government plot and it shall all be out in the open.

You see, not only that but Supreme himself admitted it, already before, I asked him and was surpsired that he just flat out admitted it was like that so everybody can see who the guilty parties here are!

Supreme.png

12 hours ago, Amithaes Belcurwist said:

How is it funny? Yeah, we planned the operation together or rather Frankie masterminded it, I did what he told and he has taught me how to play this game so yeah we play similarly what a surprise and the time you talk about, we were low in nukes and had plenty of opponents so we had to choose whom to attack and Frankie decidede you weren't a priority target so we pretty much ignored you which is what you deserve not even the time of day.

There are no excuses and have never been, the reason is the same and it has been explained. Understand Frankie was in DCS, not me, and stop publishing private messages although that one is confirming what Frankie said and that Roadrhas is a liar.

Now he is attacking Mac Daddy, NDO sucks and if you want an excuse right there is one, mean Roadrash's real reaosn for roguing Mac Daddy is Mac Daddy removed our insane sanctions. Everyone can see how crazy Roadshr is, roguing everyone who breaks his stupid rules he has imposed on the whole TE like a maniac.

One more interesting thing, Frankei told me Wile y Coyote confirmed in a PM that Supreme was in fact sent at me by tucker and company, so I was the viticm of an evil DCS government plot and it shall all be out in the open.

You see, not only that but Supreme himself admitted it, already before, I asked him and was surpsired that he just flat out admitted it was like that so everybody can see who the guilty parties here are!

Supreme.png

OMG …. you really are a moron …. that is good you gave me this information i had no idea Mac Daddy removed your sanction … he is getting wrecked because he spied me … and did some illegal sanctions … i offered him an opportunity for peace .. but after receiving this post from you he will have none … the first nuke just hit and MaC can thank you for it …. dumb move Mac you will be left with nothing .. your WC already sux and your nation is in shambles … i will re add the sanctions on frankie and snowflake just cause there a bunch of little punks …

and you comment about me not being worth your nukes is funny because in your post in the other thread you state how i am your number one target …. so am i irrelevant or am i your number one target …….. 

little boy your a punk …. I’m here for you … gonna go add your sanction now 

xoxo

RoadRash 

I don't even have to reply with anything, you show to everyone what you are with your actions, your words and just revealing your incredcible studpitiy.

You keep roguing everyone, setting rogue sanctions, then you attack someone for an "illegal" sanction, you are the crazxy one here, lunatic.

Yeah, we know all about your fake peace offers, you are a liar and scammer, you are singlehandedly destroying TE.

Who fkn made you the boss of TE??? I guess nobody else is wiehgin in on this, because everyone is to intimidated and afraid that you crazy ass are gonna rogue them.

You are not the target THIS round, you !@#$@#$ moron. You are so stupid that there are no !@#$@#$ words. What !@#$@#$ meaning do you think sanctions against us have?

I am here, fighting for months, with sanctions on me, but go ahead and keep your delusioon about my bad nation skills, what the hell are nation skills aneyway and keep thinknig we are both bad at war.

You only make a public ass of yourself. You are the worst person here. Setting the sacntions back on me, fine, but everyone else can see that at every point I have been attacked by DCS nations.

But go ahead in your delusional mind se mee as the rogue. Not understand what you are doing, you can attack any nation for any crazy reason you make up, just like your idol retard Trump.

The fact that you are a Trump supporter alone speaks voulmesa and you act just like hijm except even more maniacally. There was no reason to resacntion Frankie.

He has done nothing, he stayed out of these wars, but no amount of reality means nothing to you Trump follower lunatics. There is an "illegal" if anything is. I really hope the sane people still left in TE will deal with you.

Oh about "pathetic nation skills", just look at the leader of DCS, that noob has National Environment Office but no SDI and look at where he is, last in his alliance, what a noob!

Thinking about his war reason, he probably thought I was due a rerolling and wanted to prevent it but no I still got plenty of cash but guess who is out of money. That's right, it's tucker.

On 3/7/2017 at 5:35 PM, RoadRash said:

hahahah yeah i did its amazing how delusional some people are 

Seriously? Seriously??? You are talking about youurself? Or did you jsut AGAIN take yet another thing about yourself and turn it around???

You call use little punks, "girl", "little kid", "little boy". What kind of image do you think you are portarying of yourself? That's just pathetic.

You are a sad human being and I've had enough of you, I'm not reading your stupid idiotics anymore.

hey how do you know I’m a trump supporter ?????

i am tho i voted for him and so far i think he is doing a great job …

as for me being a rogue … every action i have taken has been to make TE a little better …

any action you have made in this realm has been to pick on Tucker …. you have been doing it for rounds now..

as for your use of your multi Frankie he deserves whatever you get …..

i am a little confused about MAC Daddy .. I’m not to sure where he fits into your little world … possible another one of your multis