Recognition of hostilities Druid Wolf Pack

Sorry, I have been on holiday and haven't been able to sort this diplomatically.  Given the state I now find my nation on return, I guess that is now unlikely.  Have fun guys...

Arlen Bales

On 2/24/2017 at 1:21 PM, Deep Blue C said:

fair enough.  Can you just clear up what you mean by "went rogue on us".. just for the record.

frost declared on Ching from DCS 

i then hit Frost to help ching out ( and I’m unaligned so didn’t need permission)

Relax then decided to hit tucker and myself …..

I’m also starting to see that frankie and snowman have a very strange coordination going … i wouldn’t be surprised if they were sharing the same underwear …

On 2/24/2017 at 1:21 PM, Deep Blue C said:

fair enough.  Can you just clear up what you mean by "went rogue on us".. just for the record.

I would guess you did not sanction the attacks nor stop them ,, reason given for war " its just a game have fun :

of course this will draw defensive counter attacks ...and did

then Relax  attacked Tucker reason given   for war: Revenge.

Which will draw a larger counter attack....

Are you wanting to start to move this the other way... and obtain peace?

On 2/24/2017 at 3:15 PM, Wayne World said:

Relax  and frostde  went rogue on us and Roadrash 

I have done no such thing. I was merely defending frostde against your vicious attacks!

12 hours ago, RoadRash said:

I’m unaligned so didn’t need permission

That's not what your profile says and I has screenshots!!!

12 hours ago, RoadRash said:

I’m also starting to see that frankie and snowman have a very strange coordination going … i wouldn’t be surprised if they were sharing the same underwear

Ehh... I don't often even wear underwear. He is an RL friend, so that might make it seem different from the usual coordination of random online people. We talk while attacking.

I can't believe it was coming up 5 years, since I've last written on the forums...

To quote myself... "I've been on holiday.."... so I neither sanctioned, nor tried to stop the attacks.. I wasn't aware of them.  Mrs Bales would have had a meltdown if I was trying to play a game whilst on holiday - trust me guys, there are some battles you are never going to win!!!

AB

P.S.  peace would be good at this stage..

Edited by Deep Blue C

2 hours ago, Gyume Tenzen Konchog said:

That's not what your profile says and I has screenshots!!!

Ehh... I don't often even wear underwear. He is an RL friend, so that might make it seem different from the usual coordination of random online people. We talk while attacking.

I can't believe it was coming up 5 years, since I've last written on the forums...

Its great to see that you are on forums again I think that is great that after five Years there is something that sparked enough  interest in com going back tomth big boards.....   

as for unaligned i am I am unaligned at the moment not sure what you screen shots say but I have been on my own for at least 12 days now and my nation says it clear as day ......

am also also very happy with old ash that without even looking to much into it I seen the connection with you and snowflake very proud of myself for seeing I still got it ....... lol 

this was fun Frankie ... thank you but it is time that  you or I mean snowflake stop messing with tucker ... it will only keep war at your door 

I agree to ending of war ...

To: Wile E Coyote    From: Arlen Bales    Date: 2/26/2017 5:12:06 AM

Subject: Hostilities.. etc

Message: We have no desire to continue any wars with you guys beyond their natural expiry date,

On 2/24/2017 at 8:15 AM, Wayne World said:

Relax  and frostde  went rogue on us and Roadrash 

I have done no such thing. I was merely defending frostde against your vicious attacks!

please review war screens,,, he attacked us first

2/17/2017 7:57:14 PM

I hit him

2/18/2017 7:46:40 PM

on the 19th I posted

frostde of Druid Wolf Pack has attacked Rollin Ridge  of DCS

Has since twice nuked Rollin Ridge

DCS Recognition of hostilities Druid Wolf Pack

you attacked Tucker

2/20/2017 4:40:41 AM.

On the 21st I told the Rest of DCS that Druid Wolf Pack    were open to full attacks

What is this !@#$ about underwear?? I'm not making remaks about your sexualty!

Now here I'm just minding my own bisnes and suddenly before I had rebuilt, another nation from DCS attacks me. And they sent a pending nation so that they could deny it was alliance action but that's obvioous. Wiley Koyote plays ugly.

What this means is for me the war continues. I got two open slots and already put an order in for a WRC so come get some. It's on again.

3 hours ago, Amithaes Belcurwist said:

What is this !@#$ about underwear?? I'm not making remaks about your sexualty!

Now here I'm just minding my own bisnes and suddenly before I had rebuilt, another nation from DCS attacks me. And they sent a pending nation so that they could deny it was alliance action but that's obvioous. Wiley Koyote plays ugly.

What this means is for me the war continues. I got two open slots and already put an order in for a WRC so come get some. It's on again.

Actually snowflake the comment was meant as you and the other dude moved at the exact same time it's just funny that a rouge and and the Druid leader do things in the excact same manner ..... o and btw your not a Druid so this war is over .... you are just a rogue who has been harassing tucker for rounds now ..... 

Do you even what rogue means?? How can unaligned nation be a rogue, dumbwad? That word only is usable to someone in an alliance.

Also do you even why I attacked you now and before? Because you sanctioned my first nation this round. and why because I nuked Al Bundy who raided me what a stupid thing to do, that idiot raids a nation that has nukes and then cries about getting nuked and you dumbass sanction me because I fkn defended myself, is this really what this game has devolved to in the years I wasn't playin?

You are a rogue senator!! How is it these days okay to just hand out sanctions like they were religious leaflets???

no actually i sanctioned you for your malicious acts upon tucker a black team member … you carry things on way to long …. and a rogue act is to attack un solicited has nothing to do with an alliance … and you think you have a mission .. my friend i will find you every round and wreak havoc upon you ….. your war abilities are mediocre at best …….

and as for Frankie admitting he is your RL friend i feel bad for him …….

25 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

no actually i sanctioned you for your malicious acts upon tucker a black team member … you carry things on way to long …. and a rogue act is to attack un solicited has nothing to do with an alliance … and you think you have a mission .. my friend i will find you every round and wreak havoc upon you ….. your war abilities are mediocre at best …….

and as for Frankie admitting he is your RL friend i feel bad for him …….

And I requested your sanction, I nominated RR to be a senator this round so anyone attacking RR over a sanction should be attacking me..

Al Bundy

Maybe next round. Good that you admitted you had me sanctioned. That shows everyone in public that Roadrash just lied.

And why did I attack tucker? That wasn't even about me, but he did the same thing before so think back to last round or something what he did.

Oh and you don't have to find me Roadrash, I'll find you. You have put a target on your back and I'll come after you, tucker again and maybe Al bundy on his request next round. And why will I do that, what else would I do in this dying game?

I can't even follow what 

1 minute ago, Amithaes Belcurwist said:

Maybe next round. Good that you admitted you had me sanctioned. That shows everyone in public that Roadrash just lied.

And why did I attack tucker? That wasn't even about me, but he did the same thing before so think back to last round or something what he did.

Oh and you don't have to find me Roadrash, I'll find you. You have put a target on your back and I'll come after you, tucker again and maybe Al bundy on his request next round. And why will I do that, what else would I do in this dying game?

I can't even follow what your talking about?  Thanks for the casualties.  Attacked me while in nuke anarchy again today.   What is that about the fourth time you've hit me while in nuke anarchy after a war.  Keepin it classy.  The fun thing is seeing how everybody is jumping in to counter your attacks.  Thanks everyone.  You've been doing this for several rounds now......isn't it getting boring for you?  Oh well, making enemies seems to be your thing.  I'll be waiting for Franke to hit me in the morning.  Have fun.  Or get mad and hold grudges about a game....what ever.  Thanks again guys that are countering.  It looks like He'll have people lining up to hit him the next couple of rounds.  Wonder what name he'll come up with to hide next time?  I'll still be Tucker.  I don't see a need to hide in a game.

57 minutes ago, Amithaes Belcurwist said:

Haha RR didnt lie, he is the one that sanctioned u, he is the senator...try to keep up bud. I asked him too. SO like I said, war slot open for ya :) 

Al

Edited by AL Bundy

I know that, he lied about the reasonn. You just admitted you had me sanctioned because I nuked you. That's also what it said in the sanction 'unnecessary nuking' or something like that so don't try to posttruth lie about what you did.

Again, who declared the first war? Someone called Supreme. Was pending in DCS. They started this now! I was actually really bored before I started doing this and now it's a lot more activity al the time and those pathetic down declares are just sad keeping it classy DCS the new RE rogue allience

hey snowflake i don’t need to lie … i sanctioned you  i was asked to and would have done it anyway knowing the type of fool you are ….. but as i was asked i made sure i talked to the leader of my alliance( AL ) before i just took it upon myself to sanction your dumb ash ……. i am 1 vote away from sanctioning you now and honestly i cannot wait and i am going to make a public statement …..

anyone who trades with snowflake after i sanction him i will attack them i will spy snowflake and find out who you are 

like i just told you in a message … brother i am a killer i do not hide from war i thrive for it that is my only purpose here on steve i do not seek fame nor flags just blood for the pixel gods … i will climb up and down the ladder just to make sure you do not get a chance to breath ……. but like any true warrior i will let  you go when .. you see the errors of your way and make it right with everyone you wronged ………

damn on the first day too … I’m gonna like beating on you 

3/1/2017 7:29:58 AM 
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Black.gif

Higher Altitude
Ruler: Snowman

team_Black.gif

Rashville
Ruler: Roadrash
New Desolate Order

92%/7%

Currently Fighting

Edited by RoadRash

Sigh.

I don't know where to start to begin.

A) I was still in Anarchy, because Kiki incited my government, which is considered a dirty spy op.

2) I am not the leader of DWP.

III) leave me alone

I am not threatening anyone, because I am low in cash after getting a poor collection and I have better things to do right now.

I actually did anticipate that someone might be suspicious due to our playing style or would be throwing accusations "Hey, you two are always online at the same time.", which is natural, since we are from the same country and follow a similar circadian rhythm.

I am not interested in this mess at all - AB can fight this one on his own.

--------

UPDATE (I prefer not to double-post, so I am editing my last msg)

I am very gullible, so I wanted to believe RoadRash, when he told me last night that he would accept peace from me, after I informed him of my desire to stay out of this. Now, it is the next day and he still hasn't sent me the peace he promised he would. He could have done it immediately, but it seems that he is only stringing me along until he can nuke me back into Anarchy!

I had a long talk with Snowman last night and having looked at the evidence and considering my own experience: RoadRash is a compulsive liar and indeed delusional. You folks are only digging yourselves into a deeper hole and you are doing it in front of everybody: the proof is there for everyone to see - you can twist things around as much as you want, but that will not change reality nor what you have done.

Furthermore, you have mixed us up: it was me, who joined DCS two rounds ago, then decided that I won't play the round anyway and dropped to None - what followed was that tucker first canceled my trade, then he attacked me, had others attack me and finally told Cowboy to sanction me after I had changed teams from Blue to Black.

The reason given for my sanction was "went rogue", but I guess that was an early onset of the Trump era, because it wasn't even close to being true: all my wars were defensive, all of them, I had not declared a single war, but I was sanctioned as a "rogue", because tucker got butthurt over me leaving DCS and wanted to punish me for it and got Cowboy into hot water for his petty selfishness.

Finally, one more thing: after you making such a huge deal about roguing and I agree the definition you all seem to share is weird and somehow you get to select even to whom it applies, as I was labeled a rogue without a single offensive war declared and my friend was sanctioned because he used a nuke against an attacker - what I am getting to is, please explain to everyone how what you are doing now is not roguing.

--------

UPDATE 2 (I am again adding to my previous message not removing anything previously written)

I have changed my mind after getting rogued by RoadRash: as of this moment I am involved in this and I am not anybody's "multi" - I've been playing since round 18, so try to keep to the facts even for a moment.

Edited by Gyume Tenzen Konchog
Change in circumstances