They Say Cats Have 9 Lives..

Morphine

As you may have noticed over the past 24 hours, Apocalypse Meow has undergone some changes; Mostly changes regarding government and the charter. (Details will be posted soon) 

Some have tried to take advantage of our situation but they have been put on notice. Nobody should try to take advantage of Apocalypse Meow or you will face the wrath of Neowak. Anyway for anybody that really cares (Most dont), Apocalypse Meow is still around, is better and stronger than ever. 

Edited by Morphine

44 minutes ago, Overlord Wes said:

As a member of GATO gov I get a mini heart attack every time you guys post something.  The cat titles make me think there's an announcement I somehow missed.  This one was particularly bad considering recent events :rolleyes:

Lol, THAT annuncement is coming in a few days

Hey, I'm about to declare on a God nation to blow the stagger in such a manner that infuriates the NG triumvirate just because someone has to be that guy and I have like 3 open tech deals with AM. I might be a little late on my shipments, be patient, I'll pay in full.. might take a bit. 

2 hours ago, Canik said:

So Morphine couped AM? Well done, Morphine. :)

I look forward to the details of all this being released.

There was no Coup lol I am just holding the AA for the moment until a government is voted on along with the new charter but youll likely see the old government in the new government. :)

Edited by Morphine

23 hours ago, Morphine said:

There was no Coup lol I am just holding the AA for the moment until a government is voted on along with the new charter but youll likely see the old government in the new government. :)

Lies! I was sleeping when morphine snuck into my room and stole my ID badge, then my heart... before I knew what was going on, he asks "how was your drink" as I slumped to the floor. I wake up and this dude had taken everything from us and smoked all of the catnip.

13 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

Lies! I was sleeping when morphine snuck into my room and stole my ID badge, then my heart... before I knew what was going on, he asks "how was your drink" as I slumped to the floor. I wake up and this dude had taken everything from us and smoked all of the catnip.

Catnip_e64998_4860081.gif

During takeover.

giphy%201_2.gif

Morning after.

Party hard you crazy cats!

o7