An announcement from The Templar Knights

Blackatron

7 hours ago, Abshire said:

1. Your treaty with Sparta was non-chaining, and NADC entered on an oA with Sparta; Legion is the one apt example you've mentioned; SUN had a defensive treaty with NADC, and, as I've already stated, they entered on an oA.

I was referring to the conflict between Invicta and NPO, apologies if you consider those to be 2 separate conflicts.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Interestingly such appeals to "doing the right thing" and "morality" don't happen in other cases, for example no one really said anything when TTK, Legion and SUN sat out of the "For Steve" War, likewise the people now complaining about inaction did not do so when ODN did not defend STA, FTW did not defend NEW, NSO did not defend Kashmir (or at least I can't really remember them). However there were complaints from certain people when DK did not defend Kashmir, which makes me think that the reality isn't that people are upset by alliance not honouring treaties, but that they're annoyed when the intended target of the war does not enter.

How many of them posted a thread like this?

1 hour ago, Lysergide said:

How many of them posted a thread like this?

If anything, this thread reminds me of Valhalla waiting until their buddies were snowed under to say, "Heeey, so if you could quit attacking our friends, that'd be greeeaaattt." It didn't impress me then and sure as hell doesn't impress me now. Put up or shut up.

8 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

If anything, this thread reminds me of Valhalla waiting until their buddies were snowed under to say, "Heeey, so if you could quit attacking our friends, that'd be greeeaaattt." It didn't impress me then and sure as hell doesn't impress me now. Put up or shut up.

I remember that, it's part of the reason I disbanded them.