An announcement from The Templar Knights

Blackatron

TTKflag-1_zps4lpuh6sc.jpg

An open letter to Non Grata

Dear NG,

We are glad you were able to put together this Bloc to take down the alliances of CRAP and GOD, with a combined NS of 2.6 million, compared with your own 5 million NS, Nordreich’s 4.6 million NS, and TLR’s 2.7 million NS.

However we’re slightly confused, the treaty of M3D seems to effectively act as a DoW on the entirety of Maroon, yet strangely enough TTK was absent form the declaration of war. This is especially strange given the number of occasions on which your members have expressed distaste or contempt for us.

You have declared war on the inactive, unprepared, and unconnected, but we would say we are the ones you most want to fight, although it seems you are unable to declare on us directly due to some crippling cowardice. Perhaps you want us to run headfirst into the jaws of Oculus, or perhaps you do not wish to offend those who may be somewhat sympathetic to us. Maybe you just wanted to test us, and call us cowards should we not do as you intend.

So we will make this simple; if you want to fight us, come and fight us, no need to involve inactive AAs that are mostly a means to an end for you. No allies, no ghosting, #19 on #23, 1 on 1. For once NG show some honour.

We will be waiting.

Signed

Merick, Grand Master 

Rustikus, Marshal of Defence 
Mandystalin, Marshal of Members 
Blackatron, Marshal of Foreign Affairs 

Elder Council,
Lord Konstantine
Necron681
Tiger c

Patriarchs

Teredona

Hawkeye

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

TTK is dilutional if they seriously expect NG to accept this challenge. This is the problem of having too much of a certain kind of value in a world seriously any of that.

You mean like that value they call defending your MDP allies? 

well, i think it is clear NG loves their pixels to much to go head to head with TTK. 

it is clear they are chicken excrement to have a one on one with TTK. no allies no outside parties involved, just an old fashioned toe to toe

but alas, it has become clear NG is nothing without their allies,, 

11 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Of all the things we've ever been called, "honorable" definitely doesn't come to mind. :lol1:

Unless I misread it I don't see Blackatron calling NG "honourable" anywhere in this announcement. 

You misread the announcement. It is basically saying "we have balls, let's see if you have it" in a very polite and politically correct way.

Just now, Roal36 said:

Unless I misread it I don't see Blackatron calling NG "honourable" anywhere in this announcement. 

You misread the announcement. It is basically saying "we have balls, let's see if you have it" in a very polite and politically correct way.

Look at who made the comment.. Then reread it with a bit of a sarcastic asshole tone to it and you'll read it properly ;)

Allow me to translate the above TTK announcement.

"We have poor ties as a result of years of terrible FA decisions. As a result, and to make ourselves feel better, we will issue a challenge we're in no position to make to a party with no incentive to accept. Meanwhile, we will watch and crow as the aforementioned party rolls our MD allies into the Stone Age."

While I truly appreciate the occasional interjection of humor on Planet Bob I have to object. I shot bourbon out my nose laughing at the prospect of Non Grata actually fighting their own fight. The thought of them leaving all of their competent friends behind and stepping out into the clear day and challenging TTK straight up is just too absurd to consider.

It would only be a 2.5 to 1 advantage for the alliance that "value(s) freedom of expression, friendship, loyalty, and our strong fighting reputation."

Shame on you Blackatron for making me waste my drink.

o/ The Templar Knights

25 minutes ago, eejack said:

While I truly appreciate the occasional interjection of humor on Planet Bob I have to object. I shot bourbon out my nose laughing at the prospect of Non Grata actually fighting their own fight. The thought of them leaving all of their competent friends behind and stepping out into the clear day and challenging TTK straight up is just too absurd to consider.

It would only be a 2.5 to 1 advantage for the alliance that "value(s) freedom of expression, friendship, loyalty, and our strong fighting reputation."

Shame on you Blackatron for making me waste my drink.

o/ The Templar Knights

As i said.

Hold 

My

Beer

1 hour ago, Abshire said:

Allow me to translate the above TTK announcement.

"We have poor ties as a result of years of terrible FA decisions. As a result, and to make ourselves feel better, we will issue a challenge we're in no position to make to a party with no incentive to accept. Meanwhile, we will watch and crow as the aforementioned party rolls our MD allies into the Stone Age."

quoted because I think most people missed this point, and thanks Joe :)

Edited by Caustic

3 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Well, no, not really.  if TTK really had the balls they would counter us and take some initiative.  We can't be  the only ones doing things around here.

Take some initiative TTK and sack up.

The callout.

1 minute ago, Caliph said:

Well, no, not really.  if TTK really had the balls they would counter us and take some initiative.  We can't be  the only ones doing things around here.

Take some initiative TTK and sack up.

The callout.

Alternatively, if they were smart, they'd put in the time, do some FA work, sign some oA's or whatever, form an active coalition, and blitz us. Throw us off our kilter and take us for a ride.

But honestly their affairs are none of my business.