An announcement from The Templar Knights

Blackatron

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part of this announcement is that it allows Blackotron to believe that he has actually done something when he hasn't. It's like one of those Facebook forwards that attempts to "raise awareness" for a cause even though nobody donates. In the end, this is just a giant waste of everyone's time. Congratulations. If you truly believed in what you have said, then you would have done something meaningful. Instead, you can wait your turn.

You are truly The Timid Knights. Or maybe the The Templar Kowards? Enjoy the infra while you've got it.

Edited by Duderonomy
Pixel ban

8 hours ago, Roal36 said:

How is it disgusting? I though you guys sleeping with Kashmir has already gotten used to all the bad of this world?

this situation is entertaining enough but i must admit that then finding an insult from someone that you don't have the slightest clue about but clearly follows you is great.  is this what successful people feel like when some dude in off-smelling sweatpants tweets some garbage at them from his trailer while they're out having a nice time?

i like to think it is.

uh, anyway to stay on target here, non grata sucks and caliph is the worst.

4 minutes ago, Bernkastel said:

Maroon seems like such a fun place to be these days. We shoulda switched there tbh but whatever. It's a nice vacation from the usual dramas.

Well, Shark Week usually happens at the beach. The OP indicates that this might turn into Shark Week 2017.

2 hours ago, mattski133 said:

this situation is entertaining enough but i must admit that then finding an insult from someone that you don't have the slightest clue about but clearly follows you is great.  is this what successful people feel like when some dude in off-smelling sweatpants tweets some garbage at them from his trailer while they're out having a nice time?

i like to think it is.

uh, anyway to stay on target here, non grata sucks and caliph is the worst.

I don't know you either. But I do know your alliance and ur alliance  knows me. 

I guess I appreciate the sentiment, but why didn't you just declare? That would have struck me as far more honorable and respect-worthy than a call-out.

Not wanting to run head-first into Oculus doesn't make sense. That would happen either way, to be honest. If you declare, you're at least jumping in on your own terms and can dictate targets, send folks into PM, etc. Sure, you'll ultimately get rolled anyway, but at least you'd be able to take some folks down with you**.

I'm old though. Don't mind me.

**In theory anyway. I have no idea where TTK ranks in terms of activity or fighting prowess.

8 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

I'm all about being an str8 a-hole to dorks here and IRL but is it really necessary when you already signed a treaty with every alliance in CN? That is a question you should all ask yourself

Pretty sure that's what used to be referred to as "playing the game", and yes.

8 hours ago, Van Hoo III said:

I guess I appreciate the sentiment, but why didn't you just declare? That would have struck me as far more honorable and respect-worthy than a call-out.

Not wanting to run head-first into Oculus doesn't make sense. That would happen either way, to be honest. If you declare, you're at least jumping in on your own terms and can dictate targets, send folks into PM, etc. Sure, you'll ultimately get rolled anyway, but at least you'd be able to take some folks down with you**.

I'm old though. Don't mind me.

**In theory anyway. I have no idea where TTK ranks in terms of activity or fighting prowess.

That would require people who complain "nothing ever happens anymore!" to do something besides complain when a random event does happen.

9 hours ago, Caliph said:

I called Oculus out and went in.  TTK calls NG out and ???

yes pal we get it you declared a war

you aren't making a case that you're not a hypocrite, you still said [x] action was wrong and now you are saying [x] action is right