An announcement from The Templar Knights

Blackatron

7 minutes ago, Erwin Schrodinger said:

Alternatively, if they were smart, they'd put in the time, do some FA work, sign some oA's or whatever, form an active coalition, and blitz us. Throw us off our kilter and take us for a ride.

But honestly their affairs are none of my business.

All that requires effort and planning instead of a kneejerk paranoid callout.  And when we get nuke anarchy tonight and can't declare offensive wars TTK will declare that we're afraid of them or something and claim a moral victory.  

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Erwin Schrodinger said:

Alternatively, if they were smart, they'd put in the time, do some FA work, sign some oA's or whatever, form an active coalition, and blitz us. Throw us off our kilter and take us for a ride.

But honestly their affairs are none of my business.

Enlighten me as to what coalition can be formed to take down Oculus, I'll wait.

11 minutes ago, Lord Hershey said:

Hmm so I take it Non Grata is not going to respond in a military fashion to The Templar Knights' "call out?" I certainly hope that is not the case or it may be something like this below:

source.gif

We all know how that worked out...

2 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

remember when caliph whined every single day about getting curbstomped and now he's telling people to sack up lol

Where you stand depends upon where you sit, and all that.

So this is who TTK is?

The threat made is so lame, Non Grata could see TTK as a non-threat and ignore them. Posting a please declare on us 1 vs 1 announcements aren't as intimidating as the OP thinks. Whether NG takes the OPs offer I think would be based on whether Non Grata thinks the war is to easy or think there are PR points to be scored. So their only incentive is a PR victory if they're feeling very confident.

If there was a hostile takeover on my color I wouldn't like it, but its hard to care about Maroon Politic. GOD and CRAP both had PR disaster acronyms for starters and this is a very weak non-counter declaration.

Just for clarity I am asking.
Is NG saying that they have no balls and they don't need to have it due to their  superior FA strategy?
Or is NG saying they have the balls but no need for it because of their supposedly superior FA policies?

10 hours ago, Caliph said:

Well, no, not really.  if TTK really had the balls they would counter us and take some initiative.  We can't be  the only ones doing things around here.

Take some initiative TTK and sack up.

The callout.

If NG had the balls they would declare on TTK which is the biggest alliance holding a senator outside of your bloc in Maroon.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

If NG had the balls they would declare on TTK which is the biggest alliance holding a senator outside of your bloc in Maroon.

After they're done winning this, then it would make sense for NG to go after them next. Do it 1 vs 1 maybe, but TTK will need to attack to help their allies this war.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Roal. 

NG knows pound for pound TTK hits as hard or harder than any other alliance. they know that toe to toe they would lose and it would be a PR disaster for them. to have a scrubby little TTK kick them up and down the street would devalue their alliance so much so they would be asked to leave and bloc they are apart of. 

it is in their best interest to not fight TTK head to head, they would lose badly. 

10 minutes ago, Northern Empire said:

Roal. 

NG knows pound for pound TTK hits as hard or harder than any other alliance. they know that toe to toe they would lose and it would be a PR disaster for them. to have a scrubby little TTK kick them up and down the street would devalue their alliance so much so they would be asked to leave and bloc they are apart of. 

it is in their best interest to not fight TTK head to head, they would lose badly. 

The only way NG can prove this wrong is going toe to toe with TTK on a 1 on 1. But we all know that wont be happening so I guess we have to put up with their "We have the greatest Foreign affair strategy, so we are the greatest alliance in Maroon" BS.

This is a golden opportunity for NG to prove to their brothers in Oculus and other neutral Maroon nations that they are the mightiest alliance in Maroon and one of the best in the world. Please don't pass it up. This is your chance seize it. Yu don't get to be a real bully by passing up on challenges you won't command respect of anybody not even the alliances in Oculus. Many are judging NG rightnow.

10 hours ago, Abshire said:

Define "actual war". 

The one that starts once you accept TTK's challenge. TTK is the greatest alliance in Maroon right now time to prove it otherwise.

9 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

The one that starts once you accept TTK's challenge. TTK is the greatest alliance in Maroon right now time to prove it otherwise.

The problem with your logic is NG just declared on 2 alliances, when those wars are over NG could do a 1 vs 1. TTK describing these alliances already at war with NG as barely active doesn't mean they aren't rich.

A 3 vs 3 might make more sense, so if TTK meant Maroon Bloc vs Maroon Bloc; then NG's Maroon bloc's position on the team would seem more earned if they do it.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

47 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

The problem with your logic is NG just declared on 2 alliances, when those wars are over NG could do a 1 vs 1. TTK describing these alliances already at war with NG as barely active doesn't mean they aren't rich.

A 3 vs 3 might make more sense, so if TTK meant Maroon Bloc vs Maroon Bloc; then NG's Maroon bloc's position on the team would seem more earned if they do it.

NG and Nor stated its reasons for launching this war, control over the colour and removal of all the senators except those approved by them. They then do a down declare against smaller and lesser active alliances to begin this quest. TTK just sought a fast forward of the action. Their challenge is a fair one, a one on one with NG and settle this dispute the fastest. Its just and its quick.