Treaty and DoW

Abshire

Then go do something to fix that.

The lack of non-oc alliances' activity over the last few years isn't our fault. We are only acting upon the world everyone has helped create. Whether you/they/we created it through action or inaction, everyone helped bring the world to where it is now. Oc alliances worked to get somewhere, and we ended up ahead. Prior and thereafter, there was no major response to our movements. Everyone has had plenty of time to do something, yet have chosen not to. Don't start crying now because you chose to do nothing in all this time.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came back for this announcement, and I'm not even going to get a senate seat. Or tech. Or damage output. Oh wait, I came back for the tears. Sweet tears as hundreds of tech levels cry out and then are silenced.

Look forward to making more tech sellers alongside you gentlemen. Let's get this grinder going.

17 minutes ago, magicninja said:

We're the comic relief. At least that's what was said when our CnG partner said we may be needed on the battle front. Keep things light etc. We're not very good at it but we'll play our part.

Cuddle

8 hours ago, Mandystalin said:

So GOD and CRAP are proving too much. Good to know :D

LOL...Nooooo...... You misunderstand. We're not needed in actual battle.....

We're just here to make jokes and be generally entertaining since, usually, it's a cryfest when these things break out. So far that part hasn't disappointed.... The entertainment has been lackluster though. We're not very good.