Treaty and DoW

Abshire

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Caustic said:

tmKUHrB.jpg

Somehow I think you're going to come out on the losing end of this one. Thanks for the money tho! This wall isn't going to fund itself ;)

You must be desperate to try and make us look bad. 

Need mommies shoulder to cry on? I have a big pile of CRAP you can cry on. 

Only you guys throw whiny tantrums because a senate vote didn't go your way. 

What I like about this move is now it puts two colors under Oculus control though the threat of force. That creates friction and opposition, which creates a more dynamic political environment where alliances need to react. TTK's reaction was disappointing, but I don't think anyone expected much of them.

With abbreviations like GOD and CRAP, I can see from their acronyms why they have a PR issue. With CRAP, I wonder if I should be feeling bad for NG stepping in CRAP or the CRAP they stepped in. GOD has blasphemy in their abbreviation is the first noticeable thing about them, but if you take the time to dust off the history books they've done their fair share of oppressive terms. Although both GOD and CRAP without taking a closer look trigger a negative perception.

RIA is the only Maroon alliance who isn't part of this who has a positive reputation, so it would take an amazing showing from RIA for people to care Maroon is being oppressed. Although they know they can't win, so might just pull a stunt to confuse people with their randomness if their allies don't want them fighting. However GOD/CRAP won't be able to lead any type credible counter resistance for a free maroon without any good maroon alliances in it.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

What I like about this move is now it puts two colors under Oculus control though the threat of force. That creates friction and opposition, which creates a more dynamic political environment where alliances need to react. TTK's reaction was disappointing, but I don't think anyone expected much of them.

With abbreviations like GOD and CRAP, I can see from their acronyms why they have a PR issue. With CRAP, I wonder if I should be feeling bad for NG stepping in CRAP or the CRAP they stepped in. GOD has blasphemy in their abbreviation is the first noticeable thing about them, but if you take the time to dust off the history books they've done their fair share of oppressive terms. Although both GOD and CRAP without taking a closer look trigger a negative perception.

RIA is the only Maroon alliance who isn't part of this who has a positive reputation, so it would take an amazing showing from RIA for people to care Maroon is being oppressed. Although they know they can't win, so might just pull a stunt to confuse people with their randomness if their allies don't want them fighting. However GOD/CRAP won't be able to lead any type credible counter resistance for a free maroon without any good maroon alliances in it.

What go you think about OoT as a an acronym? How does people perceive us from our name alone?

Edited by Roal36

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Are you seriously basing reputation on acronyms... Do you actually know anything 

On 2/18/2017 at 4:18 AM, Mogar said:

Another curbstomp? Thought you wanted to fight against these sorts of things happening.

How could he want that, didn't they all sign with people in  Oculus to save their upper tier, was only a few days ago in another topic he was highlighting how Bones and Co have no upper tier but DBDC are all safe and protected by Oculus, so no he does not care about any curb stomp as long as he is on the winning side now.

Edited by Devialance

31 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Are you seriously basing reputation on acronyms... Do you actually know anything 

I think it makes it easier for Oculus to do what they do, if people don't know them their first impression is the acronym with long names. If RIA got declared on for such a reason, more people probably would have cared. Even if they don't know them either, people can sympathize with some themes more than others.

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

What go you think about OoT as a an acronym? How does people perceive us from our name alone?

Most people's acronym mean nothing, only when people go out of their way to make words do people think anything about an alliance based on them. I was just talking the specific cases where an alliance does pick one with a negative connotation.

TTK described them as barely active, so it's not like they have much other than name to go by these days.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

21 minutes ago, crazyguy945 said:

Could all y'all just chill out and let me be inactive?

ty, much obliged.

But then we have to deal with Mogar !@#$%*ing about how the game is dying and everything is stale... oh wait...

4 minutes ago, Caustic said:

But then we have to deal with Mogar !@#$%*ing about how the game is dying and everything is stale... oh wait...

You could always actually pick a war that would actually be interesting, I'd sign a treaty with yall if you ever grew the balls to hit GPA for example.

Good, you go make that happen dearest... Or would you rather sit back for years on end doing nothing except for providing insipid commentary from the sidelines? I think we all know the answer to that.

9 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Good, you go make that happen dearest... Or would you rather sit back for years on end doing nothing except for providing insipid commentary from the sidelines? I think we all know the answer to that.

There's plenty I'd like to do, the problem is literally nobody outside of your grouping has the strength to do anything, so why bother trying if it ends in the same result?