Treaty and DoW

Abshire

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blackatron said:

TBF half the people in TTK I have spoken to about it don't seem to realise that is no longer a thing.

It would be pretty funny if their entire domination plan is based on this misunderstanding though.

It's almost as if you don't understand the reason behind MEAT and M3D

13 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

TBF half the people in TTK I have spoken to about it don't seem to realise that is no longer a thing.

It would be pretty funny if their entire domination plan is based on this misunderstanding though.

They could have just asked Methrage about this.

So here's my two cents:

1)  Everyone talking about doing better diplomatically to avoid being curbstomped is I hope being facetious.  There is literally no amount of diplomacy outside of Oculus that can have an impact.  Maybe there should be more work done by non-oculus AA's to break up the beast and cause a great war, but I suspect Oculus is quite fine with the current state of affairs, so opening dialogue with one AA about leaving and/or rolling their allies would most likely end up as a CB for a stomp. So let's all stop pretending this is anything other than complete domination with no way out.

2)  Mogar you suck.  I remember that war when you and your friends all bent over for TOP/Umb and stomped NG and Friends.  You were awfully smug about being on the winning side of that curbstomp and didn't seem to have a problem with that being a lopsided war.  Take your medicine.

3)  If you can't win an absolute victory, set smaller goals for yourselves and achieve those.  If you can't defeat the NG coalition in it's entirety, pick like 3 members and burn them to the ground through the use of PM.  Only those 3, like don't even offensively declare on anyone else, just make 3 random peoples'  lives miserable.  Keep  your whole AA in PM and slowly bring them out one at a time to keep declaring on those 3 enemies and keep them staggered.  Make it last a year, how hilarious would that be?

4)  Just because the world is dead, doesn't mean we should stop defending our allies, you know who you are and you know what you should do.

5)  Whoever invented chicken corn chowder should be dug up and used as a trampoline by an army of ADHD kindergartners.

24 minutes ago, berbers said:

So here's my two cents:

3)  If you can't win an absolute victory, set smaller goals for yourselves and achieve those.  If you can't defeat the NG coalition in it's entirety, pick like 3 members and burn them to the ground through the use of PM.  Only those 3, like don't even offensively declare on anyone else, just make 3 random peoples'  lives miserable.  Keep  your whole AA in PM and slowly bring them out one at a time to keep declaring on those 3 enemies and keep them staggered.  Make it last a year, how hilarious would that be?

Hello Bear Force One <3

3 hours ago, Caliph said:

Yeah, I was one of the first in, not sure what war screens you were looking at :D

The war screens of Chuck Norris. Y'know, the Maroon team Senator who isn't M3D or TTK... ie the only one you are at war with. 

Edited by Mandystalin
clarity

As one of the Triumvirate of CRAP., we respectfully decline your proposal.

We will be keeping our senate seat, make all the threats you want, we aren't budging. You'll need more allies than that to make us cave. 

In the mean time, we will enjoy making you smell like CRAP. 

Shove it. 

34 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

As one of the Triumvirate of CRAP., we respectfully decline your proposal.

We will be keeping our senate seat, make all the threats you want, we aren't budging. You'll need more allies than that to make us cave. 

In the mean time, we will enjoy making you smell like CRAP. 

Shove it. 

I like the smell

43 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

It took you guys this long to feel confident vs. GOD? I mean I know Xiph can be a bit intimidating but damn!

#FakeNews