Treaty and DoW

Abshire

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SirWilliam said:

Has anyone told TLR that they're at war yet?

Our loyal carrier pigeon, pudding, is en route with the message as we speak. Pudding is a slow creature, but it'll get there eventually.

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

Our loyal carrier pigeon, pudding, is en route with the message as we speak. Pudding is a slow creature, but it'll get there eventually.

Might want to have it drop by NoR on the way; I'm having great fun hitting people in DEFCON 5 with no military buildup. Apparently blitzkrieg tactics don't necessarily come with the territory...

3 minutes ago, Marsupial Bob said:

Might want to have it drop by NoR on the way; I'm having great fun hitting people in DEFCON 5 with no military buildup. Apparently blitzkrieg tactics don't necessarily come with the territory...

Pudding is a god damn war veteran, you show her the respect she deserves.

6 minutes ago, Marsupial Bob said:

Send her over; I've prepared a red wine jus in her honour.

Sorry, but unfortunately due to the travel ban that has been put in place, your alliance of origin is on a ban for air travel to exist between our two states. I am sorry, but you will have to dine alone.

40 minutes ago, Abshire said:

Quite you. Back to the kiddie table. Adults are talking. 

Let me see.........I don't sorry. No adults are not talking,  I can see you blabbering but.

1 hour ago, Cazaric said:

Just saying "find a third option" does not mean that a third option exists.

The third option is to upgrade some oA treaties and plan a legitimate counter. Actually do some legwork as opposed to merely voicing your anger about a situation. By not doing anything about the situation, you are choosing the option of inaction.

1 minute ago, Mandystalin said:

To be fair, dominance of Maroon has basically been their aim since they moved here back in... uh... 2011? Something like that.

After failing to achieve it initially they have simply waitied until conditions were more favourable.

Nice to see an honest CB 

I concur with your statement, Mandy.

2 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Yeah, you fellas beat up those inactives! God forbid you ever take up a real challenge, right?

Got to remove GOD & CRAP nations from being in range of being in the senate race somehow...

Edited by Stewie

2 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Got to remove GOD & CRAP nations from being in range of being in the senate race somehow...

I was about to ask why then you hadn't included the CRAP Senator in your blitz... :D

(although Mogar is correct NS is no longer relevant to Senators)

Gosh, maybe Senate control is something of a maroon herring compared to just forcing everybody to change team after a curbstomp.

1 minute ago, Mandystalin said:

I was about to ask why then you hadn't included the CRAP Senator in your blitz... :D

(although Mogar is correct NS is no longer relevant to Senators)

Gosh, maybe Senate control is something of a maroon herring compared to just forcing everybody to change team after a curbstomp.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_war_information.asp?Nation_ID=152155

Basic answer was I woke up late as I was watching Netflix til gone midnight (WOOO 6am Update)

Edited by Stewie