Treaty and DoW

Abshire

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

We could do so much more as a united sphere than divided.

We realized Xiph was still kicking somehow, had to come back and finish what we started years ago.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

So you're upset that my government did not let you roll me after we had already made a peace agreement? That sounds a lot like you agreed to something you had no intentions of following, how is that my issue?

You were not a signatory of the peace agreement.

Just now, Mogar said:

So you're upset that my government did not let you roll me after we had already made a peace agreement? That sounds a lot like you agreed to something you had no intentions of following, how is that my issue?

I think they call it being an Indian giver.

My overpriced beauawyers have again insisted that i state the following disclaimer: 

No offense is implied to anyone out there that is of native american origins, except for junka that is.  He stinks.  

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You were not a signatory of the peace agreement.

Supernova X concedes military defeat against the combined forces of the New Polar Order. As of 09APR16 nations on both sides will begin sending peace offers with no conditions attached, as agreed during multilateral peace negotiations.

as per my agreement with EatEmUp, I fell under this category, perhaps you could have spent more time negotiating to get to roll me separately?

1 hour ago, Abshire said:

Additionally, the Signatory Alliances take this specific action, among a variety of options, because we have developed a particular distaste for both of the declared upon alliances, which, though we don’t quite remember many of the specifics, has persisted despite the passage of several years.

You may have forgotten your history, but not all of us have.

Anyone who fights under the Odal rune - or in lockstep with those who do - will always be my enemy.

Just now, Mogar said:

as per my agreement with EatEmUp, I fell under this category, perhaps you could have spent more time negotiating to get to roll me separately?

Polar cancelled your treaty during the war. I learned this personally from Eatemup, who did not approve of your actions.

Just now, Roal36 said:

This is just lame. NG opposing a Maroon proposal because they plan to have fun just a few days later. 
o/ CRAP o/GOD
Viva la Maroon

They opposed the proposal specifically as the casus belli to do this, so not quite.

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

They opposed the proposal specifically as the casus belli to do this, so not quite.

Wow biggies like these guys are really short of CBs in that case and then some make fun of Micro politics. Atleast we don't have to resort to stuff like that to declare wars.

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

So I heard you are looking for someone to buy tech from your alliance?

I am not looking right now, maybe others are.

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

Better act soon, otherwise there will be increased competition due to new nations entering the tech selling range!

Or lack of buyers. I do hope that our customers in Oculus stay out of wars and continue to buy in bulk.

18 minutes ago, Oro Ibah Aozpi said:

I'm so glad you tagged yourself so you can keep track of your posts.

I did that to do him a solid.

14 minutes ago, Marsupial Bob said:

You may have forgotten your history, but not all of us have.

Anyone who fights under the Odal rune - or in lockstep with those who do - will always be my enemy.

Are you on that nonsense again... 

13 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Not exactly... You really don't have a clue how planning a war works. 

11 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

People complain that nothing happens, then someone gets attacked and everyone cries over something happening. Grow some testicular fortitude and do something before there is nothing left to do.

Well said.

9 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Wow biggies like these guys are really short of CBs in that case and then some make fun of Micro politics. Atleast we don't have to resort to stuff like that to declare wars.

I am not looking right now, maybe others are.

Quite you. Back to the kiddie table. Adults are talking. 

3 minutes ago, Abshire said:

Not exactly... You really don't have a clue how planning a war works.

I mean, I do and you damn well know this, but you can act like you weren't going to roll the rest of maroon regardless of what the senate voted for if you'd like. As I said to Caustic, you're incredibly well connected, why even pretend like this was anything other than boredom?

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I mean, I do and you damn well know this, but you can act like you weren't going to roll the rest of maroon regardless of what the senate voted for if you'd like. As I said to Caustic, you're incredibly well connected, why even pretend like this was anything other than boredom?

You act like it can't be both... 

2 minutes ago, Marsupial Bob said:

You have your priorities, I have mine.

Good thing we're actually diligent about pursuing ours then. We're going to build a wall, and grab xiph by the $*&&#.

Edited by Caustic