Treaty and DoW

Abshire

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

Then I look forward to the surprise. Please don't let it be a let-down.

I look forward to the day cowards aren't running the show, but I'm glad I haven't been holding my breath for that one.

24 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Then you should simply target the techsellers and the lower tier nations as opposed to the upper tier. Causing attrition to those would impact the higher tier nations more than by going after them directly.

Basically what I was thinking. Hard for me to take Mogar seriously after he bandwaggoned against ISX during the Polar War last year.

So I'm curious, with Umbrella involved but with no official DoW does this include Occulus?  And what happens if someone takes a senate seat without your approval?  Since ns is no longer a necessity to hold a spot, how do you plan to enforce your position?   

5 minutes ago, Williambonney said:

So I'm curious, with Umbrella involved but with no official DoW does this include Occulus?  And what happens if someone takes a senate seat without your approval?  Since ns is no longer a necessity to hold a spot, how do you plan to enforce your position?   

You are a few wars too late, this has been Umbrella practice for a few years now anyway.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

He's good at bandwagoning and then acting offended when others do it.

I fight my own wars, I don't need 50 people behind me to feel secure in my victory over a few others, can you say the same?

19 minutes ago, Mogar said:

So would NPO vs IRON, or Umbrella and friends vs either, or any number of other scenarios that are not just 30:1 curbstomps, yet this is what you come up with?

If you intend on going for an actual challenge, would it not make more sense to not piss off literally every single alliance not in your bloc?

Which is why I am so surprised to see you supportive of this one.

More casualties for the casualty god.

6 minutes ago, Caliph said:

You are a few wars too late, this has been Umbrella practice for a few years now anyway.

Yeah, we're a bit player in this so it's not that big of a deal to us to post every time we launch a few wars.

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I'm sorry, did you forget my history already?

Whatever makes you sleep better at night,though.

What does your history have to do with your current actions?

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You're such a hypocrite.

I have fought on single man AAs both in winning and losing conflicts, how exactly is that hypocritical?

4 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I have fought on single man AAs both in winning and losing conflicts, how exactly is that hypocritical?

You attacked my people while we we're busy fighting Polar and then after the war when I talked to your "govt" they dismissed your actions. Then some of your allies had your back when I brought up the issue to them. So you were absolutely protected by "50 people."

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

What does your history have to do with your current actions?

1. I regurgitated the same Moralist Koolaid for 7 yrs that you're spouting now. It didn't work on me then, and it doesn't work on me now.

2. You've still bandwagoned plenty of times in the past, so it's just as much a part of your history as figting on an unsanctioned Alliance. Sorry.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

You attacked my people while we we're busy fighting Polar and then after the war when I talked to your "govt" they dismissed your actions. Then some of your allies had your back when I brought up the issue to them. So you were absolutely protected by "50 people."

So you're upset that my government did not let you roll me after we had already made a peace agreement? That sounds a lot like you agreed to something you had no intentions of following, how is that my issue?

Just now, Erwin Schrodinger said:

For Planet Bob? Could have. However, I absolutely refuse. I'm sure you understand.

We could do so much more as a united sphere than divided.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

1. I regurgitated the same Moralist Koolaid for 7 yrs that you're spouting now. It didn't work on me then, and it doesn't work on me now.

2. You've still bandwagoned plenty of times in the past, so it's just as much a part of your history as figting on an unsanctioned Alliance. Sorry.

The difference is I still have hope for this world, even though seemingly nobody else wishes to.
I have been on the losing end of wars far more often than the winning end, The great wars were a wonderful era.