A Maroon Announcement

Mogar

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Stewie said:

You can be my flashlight baby...  you can kiss away the pain, we can be in anarchy forever. Your nukes wash the darkness away...

i have never felt so loved, :)

a tear of happiness rolled down my cheek. :)

Just now, Alexio15 said:

Very fun actually. You doing your homework like a good ickle boy? If you dont you cant watch teletubbies after school

What makes you think I am British. Teletubbies aren't even showed where I am from and the only reason I know them is because of a Joy Division fan video.

2 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Very fun actually. You doing your homework like a good ickle boy? If you dont you cant watch teletubbies after school

I forgot why I have a low opinion about you. Please somebody remind me.

Just now, Roal36 said:

What makes you think I am British. Teletubbies aren't even showed where I am from and the only reason I know them is because of a Joy Division fan video.

I dont think you are British actually I just took a gamble that you knew what telebubbies was. Seems it actually paid off.

Just now, Roal36 said:

I forgot why I have a low opinion about you. Please somebody remind me.

Because I dont fall for or care for your crap and have no issues about calling you out on it. Not to mention I actually get kicks out of following you around and getting a rise out of you. As it seems to be so damn easy to do. So do remind me why I enjoy doing so, oh so much.

1 minute ago, Alexio15 said:

Because I dont fall for or care for your crap and have no issues about calling you out on it. Not to mention I actually get kicks out of following you around and getting a rise out of you. As it seems to be so damn easy to do. So do remind me why I enjoy doing so, oh so much.

Yes I remmember , I once called you stupid or dumbhead or something like that. I also later called you out for allowing others to bully your AAs protectorates. One hell of a protection that was.

Just now, Roal36 said:

Yes I remmember , I once called you stupid or dumbhead or something like that. I also later called you out for allowing others to bully your AAs protectorates. One hell of a protection that was.

You're a mighty fine one to talk on the dumbhead or stupid front. Mr I will start a war cry uncle a week later and run to an alliance to get their protectors to protect me. Oh so bright and wise Master Roal. Where can I sign up to your wisdom. You keep spouting that but we've already been over this, diplomacy is a great tool. Something you are incapable of it seems. Although do keep trying because your burns are super sick bro

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

Daily reminder that Atlas was a bad alliance. We know. Back to how much better off Maroon will be upon the completion of our wall!

The first sentence glad we are in agreement about that. Alexio's incompetence I am afraid didn't end with Atlas's end.

Edited by Roal36

Just now, Roal36 said:

The first sentence glad we are in agreement about that. Alexio's incompetence I am afraid didn't end with Atlas's end.

Oh how you truly know nothing of Atlas and its history Roal I am the reason Atlas lasted as long as it did, you can ask anyone inside ODN and Atlas about that. Caustic seems to still have a stick in his butt about the Doom War still when Atlas got schooled by Invicta, but hes always been that way about anyone not NG. <3 

2 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

You're a mighty fine one to talk on the dumbhead or stupid front. Mr I will start a war cry uncle a week later and run to an alliance to get their protectors to protect me. Oh so bright and wise Master Roal. Where can I sign up to your wisdom. You keep spouting that but we've already been over this, diplomacy is a great tool. Something you are incapable of it seems. Although do keep trying because your burns are super sick bro

Where is the reparations you promised for TMG? 

Oh how you truly know nothing of Atlas and its history Roal I am the reason Atlas lasted as long as it did, you can ask anyone inside ODN and Atlas about that. Caustic seems to still have a stick in his butt about the Doom War still when Atlas got schooled by Invicta, but hes always been that way about anyone not NG. <3 

Show me the money you said you will pay to TMG and then we will talk.

Just now, Roal36 said:

Show me the money you said you will pay to TMG and then we will talk.

You're not even there and a TMG official is welcome to actually come contact me about it. Im not chasing them up again.

They was offered but I never had contact for where they would go to so please keep trying.

The alliance as whole suffered you don't need specific directions to pay up. You should pay the whole alliance , each nation individually. Come on I don't need to tell you this.

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

The alliance as whole suffered you don't need specific directions to pay up. You should pay the whole alliance , each nation individually. Come on I don't need to tell you this.

The alliance receiving reps usually gives a list of who needs the aid. If you can't even organise a list for what nations needs what amount of aid then why are you even attempting to play politics? In fact an alliance who months later still hasn't claimed their reps is pretty darn incompetent.

7 minutes ago, Cress said:

The alliance receiving reps usually gives a list of who needs the aid. If you can't even organise a list for what nations needs what amount of aid then why are you even attempting to play politics? In fact an alliance who months later still hasn't claimed their reps is pretty darn incompetent.

If he asked me then I would have helped him to payup. They don't need to claim it, it is already theirs by right and Atlas just needed to send it.

Edited by Roal36

3 minutes ago, Cress said:

Why couldn't you have asked him? Communication is a two way Street unless your vocabulary is momma, dadda and booby.

His alliance and their other allies banned me from holding any position in TMG for a period of time. It was a part of the deal with TMG. Now that is one part they stuck to their words.

Edited by Roal36