A Maroon Announcement

Mogar

ldMrzui.png
Following a minor dispute on the Maroon senate a few days ago, presumably regarding the “Pro peace” proposal, the leaders of TTK and RIA received these messages:

To: ShadowDragon    From: Abshire    Date: 2/13/2017 9:52:04 AM

Subject: NG out

Message: Consider this notice of Non Grata's departure from the "One Big Happy Family Accords", pursuant to the last section thereof.

To: ShadowDragon    From: Kestral    Date: 2/14/2017 3:46:44 PM

Subject: TLR leaving OBHF

Just a heads up that TLR will be leaving One Big Happy Family, and that this counts as advance notice.
Hope you're otherwise well,
Regards.
Kestral - triumvir of TLR

To: ShadowDragon    From: Oro Ibah Aozpi    Date: 2/14/2017 3:48:17 PM

Subject: OBHF

Message: We have been notified by Non Grata that they are leaving the One Big Happy Family Accords over a recent senate issue. Thus we feel inclined to do the same, for record. Cheers.

As the remaining signatories are all either allied to one another, or essentially no longer exist as alliances, we are hereby announcing that “One Big Happy Family Accords” is considered defunct. We are not certain as to why the cancellation was necessary but are open to communication between our respective alliances to solve any misunderstanding that might exist, OBHFA had allowed for over 2 years of a peaceful maroon. We hope to continue good and amicable relations despite this cancellation.

The Random Insanity Alliance,
Lord Cactuar:
Shadow, By the Grace of Cactuar, His Glorious Excellency The Most Holy, Blessed, and Venerable Lord Cactuar of Random Insanity and the Dominions and Territories thereunto belonging, Captain Planet Emeritus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Realms of the Cactuar, Defender of the Faith, Guardian of the Funk, Grand Master of the Most Noble Sovereign Military Order of Cactimus Prime, Central Commander of the Nintuar Clan, Leader and Guide of the Rivolucion, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Archduke of Disorder, Overlord of Lunacy, Puppetmaster of Chaos, etc.

Floridian Council, 
Cactimus Prime dester55
Gigantuar Leo, Hello Liz
Funktuar Mogar, Emperor of the Royal Ariana Grande Empire, Minister of Mogar Affairs, Minister of Attention, CN's Psychologist, Captain Planet Emeritus, Frequent nuclear rogue, First!, Master of Amsging, Banned for your Sins, King of Notaries, Dual Member of The Bear Cavalry whether they want him or not, Defender of all of the ladies of the cyberverse, Lord of the Great Eastern Ocean, Knight of Maroonity, Wonderer if anyone actually reads any of this, still working on coming up with more titles to catch up to Shadow, All Around Nice Guy, Also Hello Electron Sponge.

The Templar Knights,
Merick, Grand Master

Rustikus, Marshal of Defence
Mandystalin, Marshal of Members
Blackatron, Marshal of Foreign Affairs

Elder Council,
Lord Konstantine
Necron681
Tiger c

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I never knew the One Big Family Accords existed, but this seems like a sad day for some Maroon.

Good luck to RIA and other former One Big Family members.

I appreciate your well wishes, the intentions were to prevent any maroon nations from harming another, I can only hope that continues to be the case as I'd prefer my sphere to be strongest, not divided.

I just love when giving "48 hours notice privately" means that those notices will get posted to the OWF. Especially when they are posted in a thread that is started by somebody who tags themselves as if the thread had anything to do with them as an individual. 

This was a long time coming, and brought about by a number of issues. 

"Pro peace" is a very sensible proposal and only fools will really oppose it. In brown I have seen many stupid arguments feuds and disagreement but this might trump most of it. 

19 minutes ago, Abshire said:

I just love when giving "48 hours notice privately" means that those notices will get posted to the OWF. Especially when they are posted in a thread that is started by somebody who tags themselves as if the thread had anything to do with them as an individual. 

This implies the 48 hours is up, based off simple math.

After discussing it amongst the remaining members, there was little purpose keeping an agreement we all already shared among ourselves through the chestnut accords, as such announcing the dissolution was a reasonable step. I tag every thread I post with my name so I can easily track them.

I am not sure why this was a long time coming, nor has anyone from NG informed us as to what those issues might that be? Have you attempted diplomatic discussions regarding those issues? We'd be more than happy to discuss them with you.

We do find it rather odd that voting for the pro peace senate proposal was the "last straw" according to yourself, especially when NoR was the deciding vote.

Edited by Mogar

13 minutes ago, Abshire said:

I admit on reflection that posting the actual messages may not have been tactful, however in this case  it served merely to confirm that RIA (and TTK in the same manner) had been approached with separate cancellation notices by all three alliances.

I'm not entirely sure what issues you are referring to, other than your members' love of trolling. There is decidedly little interaction between our alliances and your own, outside of the Maroon senate. Inside of the Maroon senate the senators that are not in your alliance or allied alliances vote the same as your senators on a large majority of issues. In several cases (such as the "Pro War" proposal when NG was at war with Kashmir) TTK and CRAP senators have voted against their own members' interest in the spirit of Maroon cooperation.

So as Mogar stated above; if you feel that there are genuine issues then we would be happy to discuss them.

43 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I admit on reflection that posting the actual messages may not have been tactful, however in this case  it served merely to confirm that RIA (and TTK in the same manner) had been approached with separate cancellation notices by all three alliances.

I'm not entirely sure what issues you are referring to, other than your members' love of trolling. There is decidedly little interaction between our alliances and your own, outside of the Maroon senate. Inside of the Maroon senate the senators that are not in your alliance or allied alliances vote the same as your senators on a large majority of issues. In several cases (such as the "Pro War" proposal when NG was at war with Kashmir) TTK and CRAP senators have voted against their own members' interest in the spirit of Maroon cooperation.

So as Mogar stated above; if you feel that there are genuine issues then we would be happy to discuss them.

Discussion is difficult when unknown entities within TTK refused to mask a standing triumvir of NG... After that I just stopped trying.

Regarding NoR's vote, Ninja didn't get the vote memo in time. It happens. 

Just now, Stewie said:

#MakeStewieSenatorAgain

#Maroonwasstableunderme

#Stewie4MaroonDictator

Join the Order of Darkness and I will not only vote for you but will campaign day and night.