declaration of War

oMo declares war on NLON 

was just gonna be a raid but after the message i just received and the previous message from 3M i think i will make it official 

oMo here by declares on NLoN 

6) New League of Nations

VS

12) on My own

4 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Let the blood of your adversaries quench to your thirst!

hehe reading all the hate mail did get me thirsty .. 

thank you my friend o/ 

To: Roadrash    From: bigwilly    Date: 2/12/2017 11:45:37 AM

Subject: did they kick you out?

Message: starting a one man alliance because your other members realized you are a piece of &%$@?
Edited by RoadRash

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Haha poor NLON, an all time low when they will be beat down by one man aa hahaha.. You think after how many round they would learn how to play this game...

Good luck to all....

Al

No one is born and knows everything.

Nobody is perfect in this game.

I've been playing it since 10 years now and i consider myself 'still learning'. People come here to have fun and go rogue maybe, others come to fight and learn. If you think your'e better than them, maybe you can help them, and that would be wiser than attacking them. 

That said, bullying an alliance and mocking them off is not cool, not cool at all. Especially if they ca't fight back. Where's the fun in this.

Wass

17 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

Hey wasso where you been NLON bullied UN and speaking  an opinion is not bullying ... what happens to the old saying sticks and stones ... sad what people see as bullying these days 

Leave poor wasso alone you big meanie.......#bullyinggetsyounowherebesidesmaybeafewlaughsbutitsprettymuchfrowneduponthesedays

1 hour ago, wasso said:

No one is born and knows everything.

Nobody is perfect in this game.

I've been playing it since 10 years now and i consider myself 'still learning'. People come here to have fun and go rogue maybe, others come to fight and learn. If you think your'e better than them, maybe you can help them, and that would be wiser than attacking them. 

That said, bullying an alliance and mocking them off is not cool, not cool at all. Especially if they ca't fight back. Where's the fun in this.

Wass

I think everyone is still learning, I learned something about navy the other day.....that's why I like TE....helps me learn for SE.....but after years of being in TE you think NLON would follow a guide.....

I offered help to anyone who asked....my guide is not a top secret thing..... I give it to anyone who asks for it, whether in my alliance or not...Its not the best but its not the worst.

NLON has plenty of nations that should be able to defend themselves against raiders or wars....and like RR said they just bullied UN alliance.....

As said nothing is fair in TE......

Maybe admin needs to make another world, instead of everyone in war mode its peace mode.....then everyone can sit and do nothing like it seems most want to do....

Al Bundy

3 hours ago, RoadRash said:

Hey wasso where you been NLON bullied UN and speaking  an opinion is not bullying ... what happens to the old saying sticks and stones ... sad what people see as bullying these days 

Don't you think NLON have payed for their crimes for that by getting rolled by AW?

Keep in mind they felt they were wronged which I agreed they were when UN took their alliance name but Bjor was nice enough to give it back. We've had someone try to take our alliance name and I can understand why Horton was upset about it and wanted to teach UN a lesson. We did much worst to the person who tried to take ours, Cowboy even pursued them over to SE.

RR, it has gotten to the point where you're now being a bully yourself, at least before you were justified.

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

Don't you think NLON have payed for their crimes for that by getting rolled by AW?

Keep in mind they felt they were wronged which I agreed they were when UN took their alliance name but Bjor was nice enough to give it back. We've had someone try to take our alliance name and I can understand why Horton was upset about it and wanted to teach UN a lesson. We did much worst to the person who tried to take ours, Cowboy even pursued them over to SE.

RR, it has gotten to the point where you're now being a bully yourself, at least before you were justified.

hey HG 

first AW never rolled NLON me and mal went on a Raid ( for reasons of them hitting UN ) the Horton decides to declare war on 3 AW nations no where involved  in raid or even in leadership ( and if he says he couldn’t hit any off them because of NS …. BS because i did a little tweaking and declared on him he could have done the same )

also AL was against hitting NLON i brought it to him and he refused and another war was planned so please out of respect for AL and the Alpha wolves they don’t deserve a mention in my actions ( they were my own )

ok now if you see Holtons action as anything other then taking advantage of someone he didn’t like then your not seeing the big picture 

on the surface NLON declared war on an alliance fresh out of war 

under the surface there is some BS reason maybe, but if it was rectified by giving the “name back” then all debts were paid and there was absolutely no reason to use that excuse to hit them fresh out of war …

i do not feel bad for hitting NLON i will not pursue attacks on Vianor, but i will hit any other nation in my range 

I DO NOT LIKE NLON and messages like this make my decisions on this war valid in my eyes 

Message: starting a one man alliance because your other members realized you are a piece of &%$@?

Edited by RoadRash

7 hours ago, RoadRash said:

hey HG 

first AW never rolled NLON me and mal went on a Raid ( for reasons of them hitting UN ) the Horton decides to declare war on 3 AW nations no where involved  in raid or even in leadership ( and if he says he couldn’t hit any off them because of NS …. BS because i did a little tweaking and declared on him he could have done the same )

also AL was against hitting NLON i brought it to him and he refused and another war was planned so please out of respect for AL and the Alpha wolves they don’t deserve a mention in my actions ( they were my own )

ok now if you see Holtons action as anything other then taking advantage of someone he didn’t like then your not seeing the big picture 

on the surface NLON declared war on an alliance fresh out of war 

under the surface there is some BS reason maybe, but if it was rectified by giving the “name back” then all debts were paid and there was absolutely no reason to use that excuse to hit them fresh out of war …

i do not feel bad for hitting NLON i will not pursue attacks on Vianor, but i will hit any other nation in my range 

I DO NOT LIKE NLON and messages like this make my decisions on this war valid in my eyes 

Thanks RR... and raiding nlon is fine to do...and hitting them harder because they are mouthy is what they must want.

Now if you were beating them into the ground and they were begging for peace and you said hell no then maybe you have a problem haha

Al

okay i have grown board with this war .. there is no action from the other side and the nations i have engaged do not seem to want to play with me :( Horton has no words for me and 3M is just hiding in the lower tears ……  

i shall send peace and see where this goes …

RR

Edited by RoadRash

21 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We've had someone try to take our alliance name and I can understand why Horton was upset about it and wanted to teach UN a lesson. We did much worst to the person who tried to take ours, Cowboy even pursued them over to SE.

Where'd cowboy come up with the name defcon 1?  Funny story.:)

On 18/02/2017 at 3:27 AM, dewe48 said:

Where'd cowboy come up with the name defcon 1?  Funny story.:)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Defcon 1

Definition 3

Drunk, alson see hammered or smashed

Yep, she's reached defcon 1
Edited by HiredGun