One year anniversary of our Love of NPO

HailSatan

tpfwar1_zps7savajwf.png

It has been a year since we started our forever war with NPO, many soldiers have fallen and many nukes have hit there target. 

We started out at 29 nations and we are only down to 16 and still fighting, here to another year of taking aid and tech slots for the fighting of this war. 

I would welcome any other AA to join in the fun and the nuking and help to make NPO glow eternally. 

For those that have joined into the fight, we have the utmost respect for those AA’s to fight what they believe in and not be sheep to cower under the shadow of NPO. 

We The Phoenix Federation, will continue to fight and kill NPO till our last breath on this planet BOB, then and only then will your debt be paid.

hearts_zpsckmlb4rv.jpg

vtine_zps81zhgf5y.jpg

Edited by HailSatan

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, HailSatan said:

We The Phoenix Federation, will continue to fight and kill NPO till our last breath on this planet BOB, then and only then will your debt be paid.

TPF must owe one heck of a debt to NPO if the payment is your alliance's death.  TPF showing their love of their master's to the end.  How sweet.

(I do get what you're trying to say.  It just didn't work, imo.  At best, what you'll get is maybe some pity.)

Edited by White Chocolate

15 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

TPF must owe one heck of a debt to NPO if the payment is your alliance's death.  TPF showing their love of their master's to the end.  How sweet.

(I do get what you're trying to say.  It just didn't work, imo.  At best, what you'll get is maybe some pity.)

Reading comprehension is cool.  The debt is NPO's, and they are paying it by taking nuclear damage until TPF ceases to exist.  That's why he says "your debt" and not "our debt."

2 hours ago, keeology said:

I am impressed TPF remaining steadfast in keeping after NPO. I got no dog in the fight. I've just re awoke in the world from a long slumber. 

There is not much left in this world with the current political state beyond death and taxes, why not blow the billions? Personally I'd prefer a better conflict but this would be near difficult if not impossible so long as current treaties exist, since there is no possible scenario that does not end in a complete curbstomp.

30 minutes ago, Mogar said:

There is not much left in this world with the current political state beyond death and taxes, why not blow the billions? Personally I'd prefer a better conflict but this would be near difficult if not impossible so long as current treaties exist, since there is no possible scenario that does not end in a complete curbstomp.

Then follow TPF's example and just attack someone.

6 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Reading comprehension is cool.  The debt is NPO's, and they are paying it by taking nuclear damage until TPF ceases to exist.  That's why he says "your debt" and not "our debt."

You should take your own advice and actually read what she said, to prevent you saying stupid things like this.

alliance a will fight alliance b forever, only then will your debt be paid.

is how I read it personally.

14 hours ago, keeology said:

I am impressed TPF remaining steadfast in keeping after NPO. I got no dog in the fight. I've just re awoke in the world from a long slumber. 

Welcome back old friend.

14 hours ago, conistonslim said:

Y'all are still going? Impressive or sad... not sure which.

It's what keep them going, if it works so be it. :P

23 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

The debt is NPO's, and they are paying it by taking nuclear damage until TPF ceases to exist.  That's why he says "your debt" and not "our debt."

That's what TPF wants people to think.  However, TPF is being far too melodramatic to fool everyone.

Below is what is REALLY going on behind the scenes inside TPF:

They love NPO so much they couldn't handle the breakup.  You see, they are the ones paying the debt.  It's a huge compliment to NPO.

Perhaps IF NPO were to lose their #1 spot or something due to the nukes, the situation might cause some pain on their end.  Last I checked, NPO was doing just fine.

Edited by White Chocolate

22 hours ago, Mogar said:

Not going to happen when all top alliance ally with each other to avoid a war where they might lose.

4 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

That's what TPF wants people to think.  However, TPF is being far too melodramatic to fool everyone.

Below is what is REALLY going on behind the scenes inside TPF:

They love NPO so much they couldn't handle the breakup.  You see, they are the ones paying the debt.  It's a huge compliment to NPO.

Perhaps IF NPO were to lose their #1 spot or something due to the nukes, the situation might cause some pain on their end.  Last I checked, NPO was doing just fine.

WC i have a feeling this is you when a tech deal fails :P

16 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Not going to happen when all top alliance ally with each other to avoid a war where they might lose.

I mean, I completely agree and likely am in an alliance that is going to get rolled by said top alliances simply for existing, but there's no possible scenario in which the rest of the world can do anything about it, so until someone in IRON NPO or Umbrella wishes to actually do something new, we're literally going to have to all sit here and watch Oculus destroy the rest of the planet.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

I mean, I completely agree and likely am in an alliance that is going to get rolled by said top alliances simply for existing, but there's no possible scenario in which the rest of the world can do anything about it, so until someone in IRON NPO or Umbrella wishes to actually do something new, we're literally going to have to all sit here and watch Oculus destroy the rest of the planet.

Got to hand it to NPO before Karma war they sat top having little !@#$%*es do the work for them, they clearly learned from the past but still back on top with little !@#$%*es doing their work for them