The Blood Imperium Pact 2.0

The Zigur

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

methrage abandoned the lpcn long before the idea of junka joining even came to us...methrage abandoned us when he left for months with out a word and that was way before we got junka in u need to do ur homework

I'm just gathering what I can from what i saw and read, but it seems ridiculous to say a leader abandoned you guys who fought until he couldn't anymore against Imperial attempts to coerce LPC alliances and even created a new nation to try assisting the LPC again; only for the other LPC leaders to side with Junka on removing him. So I don't know how much more you could have expected out of the guy, when he wasn't receiving any aid from the LPC when fighting SNX.

Looking at what really happened and the revisionist propaganda lines Junka has drilled into your heads has a stark difference. If anything Methrage fought to save the LPC from being controlled by someone fundamentally opposed to its ideology. Although after the whole LPC didn't get behind the SNX war, he didn't have a constant source of funds. After he went into inactivity mode, Sigrun got his seat and got comfortable enough with Methrage gone; he sided with RUKUNU and Junkalunka to create a new Triumvirate on the spot in order to remove from Anarch from the Triumvirate and LPC.

When you guys allowed SNX into the LPC you guys made it very hard for him to come back, when your leaders made a deal with Junka to remove Anarch from the LPC without discussion; your leaders made the choice they didn't want him freeing the LPC from harmful influences. LPC members not standing up against Junka while he was still around in support of bringing the LPC back to before SNX infiltrated gave him nothing to work with. Methrage was getting continuously attacked while in bill lock during those months, without getting the aid needed from other LPC nations to keep functioning.

So if you were ever truely LPC, you should be honoring his memory and sacrifice of the founder who was willing to fight alongside aNiMaLz versus SNX without hesitation.. SNX had been the LPC's enemy consistently since the LPC got into power. Maybe he didn't have much to say because he ran out of funds and CA never sent any aid, so unless CA support came first the situation was a lost cause.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Just doing some research, it seemed he was on vacation for a while. When he came back he declared on SNX after aNiMaLz notified him of attacks by SNX on their.AA, so then he declared because of that. Later it was found those nations were ghosts, but it looks to me like he dove head first into a war he knew he couldn't win alone to support aNiMaLz on his way out at least.

Not long after he went into inactivity mode SNX was brought into the LPC & attacked Methrage's nation as soon as he came out of inactivity mode. When he came out of inactivity mode again, the situation was hopeless enough he deleted his nation. Sir Kindle gave Anarch is Triumvir seat, then later Junka conspired with others to claim RUKUNU held that seat and boot Anarch from the LPC when he was making an attempt to help fix the LPC. Although when suddenly aNiMaLz/CA turned on him and supported Junka's claim Anarch was never LPC; he realized the situation was pointless. So I have read up on it and it seems his mistake was after building up a Libertarian Bloc and holding his seat for around a year uninterrupted, letting himself fall into inactivity mode for a month or two after jumping into a war without much preplanning had him in bill lock.

So you guys are drinking the kool-aid Junka is serving, but where things went wrong was Methrage hit SNX over claimed attacks without looking into much first; since SNX harassment of aNiMaLz had been going on for the many months he was on vacation. If the LPC backed Methrage in that war with aid to keep him from going broke, he probably would have kept fighting. Although the LPC didn't send him aid and he charged in without preplanned backup.

So Methrage fought into bill lock for the LPC he founded, then the rest of the LPC joined up SNX rather than give Methrage something worth sticking around for. You can think what you want about him going into inactivity mode when bill locked rather than try getting aid when the LPC wasn't offering him any; From what I can see, he chose to go down fighting against someone aNiMaLz accused of frequent harassment. So whatever you want to think of him, it looks like with Anarch he did try one last effort to fix it and before that he was immediately under attack and in bill lock when coming out of peace mode.

Or at least that's how it looks to me skimming through all related threads dating back before Junka's revisionism of history. After he announced his position in the Triumvir after getting it legally, when suddenly the rest of the LPC conspired to rewrite the Triumvir without him; the LPC rejected any further help from him and sticking around longer seemed pointless. So for a leader who sacrificed his first nation fighting against Imperial coercion on aNiMaLz; then created another to see if he save the LPC from Imperial control only to get rejected by those he wanted to help; I don't see how you can insult him for abandoning you guys when he sacraficed his nation to take a stand against SNX constantly poking aNiMaLz; only to find out the enemy had taken control and brain washed most members by the time he was able to come back with a new nation which wasn't locked in war with SNX while bill lock.

I'm just gathering what I can from what i saw and read, but seems ridiculous to say a leader abandoned you guys who fought until he couldn't anymore against Imperial attempts to coerce LPC alliances and even created a new nation to try assisting the LPC again; only for the other LPC leaders to side with Junka on removing him. So I don't know how much more you could have expected out of the guy, when he wasn't receiving any aid from the LPC when fighting SNX.

Looking at what really happened and the revisionist propaganda lines Junka has drilled into your heads is a stark difference. If anything Methrage fought to save the LPC from being controlled by someone fundamentally opposed to its ideology. Although after the whole LPC didn't get behind the SNX war, he didn't have a constant source of funds. After he went into inactivity mode, Sigrun got his seat and got comfortable enough with Methrage gone; he sided with RUKUNU and Junkalunka to create a new Triumvirate on the spot in order to remove from Anarch from the Triumvirate and LPC.

When you guys allowed SNX into the LPC you guys made it very hard for him to come back, when your leaders made a deal with Junka to remove Anarch from the LPC without discussion; your leaders made the choice they didn't want him freeing the LPC from harmful influences. LPC members not standing up against Junka while he was still around in support of bringing the LPC back to before SNX infiltrated gave him nothing to work with. Methrage was getting continuously attacked while in bill lock during those months, without getting the aid needed from other LPC nations to keep functioning.

So if you were ever truely LPC, you should be honoring his memory and sacrifice of the founder who was willing to fight alongside aNiMaLz versus SNX without hesitation.. SNX had been the LPC's enemy consistently since the LPC got into power. Maybe he didn't have much to say because he ran out of funds and CA never sent any aid, so unless CA support came first the situation was a lost cause.

"Just doing some research." lol

26 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

"Just doing some research." lol

After I created my nation and was just browsing, featured on the forum was the power struggle with him trying to save the LPC after aNiMaLz suddenly said they were leaving due to SNX. This would have created a crisis where the LPC could have just been SNX & CA. He tried to save the LPC from that disaster from what I could see, but suddenly RUKUNU/SIgrun/Junka made a deal to overwrite Sir Kindle handing over his Triumvir position to Anarch & aNiMaLz plan to leave the LPC until SNX was out.

aNiMaLz first saying they were leaving due to SNX, then suddenly agreeing to remove Anarch from the Triumvir position and LPC without discussion was pretty much the final blow I could see on the forum. So the situation didn't make sense in it seemed like at first aNiMaLz and others wanted his help fixing the LPC when he had his mind set on deleting; into agreeing to keep him out suddenly made the decision for him to delete easier. I don't think it can be claimed he was abandoning any of them at that point, as much as letting them live with their decision without his involvement in the LPC.

You guys can try insulting people like him and the rebel with one liners, but he fought with honor and didn't complain once about the lack of funds as he fought to bill lock without receiving aid. He also deleted rather than try ripping the LPC apart, yet you continue to insult him despite the LPC having never been created had it not been for him.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Methrage confirmed :lol1:

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Believe what you want, but you're completely off base. Repeating these baseless accusations just makes you look more crazy and out of touch with reality.

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You have this propaganda version Methrage and the rebel in your head, where you think comparing people to them is like a comparison to Satan.

Although when I look back on the forum, I think they mostly fought on the side of the underdog and willing to take on wannabe tyrants. So when you compare Khan for example to the rebel, I think that adds more legitimacy to his fight if true.

It doesn't change that you're wrong, but throwing these accusations around could be backfiring. The way I read it when you compared Khan to the rebel is Khan according to you has some long standing reason to war you. When you compared me to Methrage, it make me realize you're not very used to being challenged publicly & find it easier to throw a baseless accusation around than refute any of their points. You've brainwashed yourself into believing your propaghanda, but Methrage & the rebel seemed to be some of the last moralists in this game and it doesn't make you seem like a good guy when you emphasize being their enemy on the way out.

Looking up Methrage, I see he fought heavily outnumbered while sanctioned to gain a Senate Seat before there was a free Senate on Brown. Then established the Libertarian Party of Cybernations. Rather than show any respect for deceased founder of the organization you say you're part of, you emphasize he was fighting you on the way out. That doesn't reflect well on you or your claim to taking over the organization he started.

NpO, NSO or NPO don't bad mouth Ivan Moldavi in public regardless of how the split went, but you feeling the need to constantly demonize Methrage makes it seem like your grasp on control is falling apart.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You should write a big OWF thread about the sacrifice of Methrage and how LPCN sold out to evil ISX.

Enough already.

Immortan Junka - you have been around long enough to know where to report it to moderation if you think there is a rule violation.  

Noctis - I can point out where to complain if a forum member is bothering you if you feel it is necessary.  Or do some review of the forum and I'm sure you can find it.

Both - the topic here is a treaty and not a place for personal accusations and personal defenses.  I'll pass out warns next time.

Our enemies can never beat us fair and square, and so resort to all kinds of trickery. However, the Imperium, A Team, the LPCN, and all other allies stand together as one, forever defeating the hatred of those who seek to destroy free and peaceful alliances.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Our enemies can never beat us fair and square, and so resort to all kinds of trickery. However, the Imperium, A Team, and all other allies stand together as one, forever defeating the hatred of those who seek do destroy a free and peaceful alliance.

If you're really a peaceful alliance there shouldn't be problems as long as disagreement on the forum isn't a reason for SNX to go to war. Setting the record straight when there is disagreement on the forum doesn't equal any plots against you.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'm just gathering what I can from what i saw and read, but it seems ridiculous to say a leader abandoned you guys who fought until he couldn't anymore against Imperial attempts to coerce LPC alliances and even created a new nation to try assisting the LPC again; only for the other LPC leaders to side with Junka on removing him. So I don't know how much more you could have expected out of the guy, when he wasn't receiving any aid from the LPC when fighting SNX.

Looking at what really happened and the revisionist propaganda lines Junka has drilled into your heads has a stark difference. If anything Methrage fought to save the LPC from being controlled by someone fundamentally opposed to its ideology. Although after the whole LPC didn't get behind the SNX war, he didn't have a constant source of funds. After he went into inactivity mode, Sigrun got his seat and got comfortable enough with Methrage gone; he sided with RUKUNU and Junkalunka to create a new Triumvirate on the spot in order to remove from Anarch from the Triumvirate and LPC.

doesn't matter he could have at least said he was leaving. he didn't even respect us enough to say good bye. end of argument. if u want to quit that's ok but if ur the leader of a bloc and friends with people the right thing to do is say good bye and let people know they cant count on support he just left with out any of that:(

u will never understand noctis u were not there......................................

11 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

doesn't matter he could have at least said he was leaving. he didn't even respect us enough to say good bye. end of argument. if u want to quit that's ok but if ur the leader of a bloc and friends with people the right thing to do is say good bye and let people know they cant count on support he just left with out any of that:(

u will never understand noctis u were not there......................................

Emperor Montezuma 

111 wars with 50,468 damage is on average 455NS damage done for 364NS received.... just.. think about that

8 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Emperor Montezuma 

111 wars with 50,468 damage is on average 455NS damage done for 364NS received.... just.. think about that

ummmmmmmmm lmao ok I fight at low tiers more than one way to fight here pendejo:lol1:

but don't worry guay I'm going nuclear, I am in peace now and will get pumped full of free aid and come out crazy :war:we have new guys who say they will stay low tier to hit those kind of targets but I will be up there soon!!!! the damage I do is pretty good since I was told to stay below 5k for so long to defend new brothers.

so eric what have u been doing since ur surrender and beatdown and getting kicked off brown lmao??!! besides following me around I mean roflmao :frantic:

edit - - - u haven't been raising ur war count that's for sure :lol1:

Edited by Montezuma

1 minute ago, Montezuma said:

ummmmmmmmm lmao ok I fight at low tiers more than one way to fight here pendejo:lol1:

but don't worry guay I'm going nuclear, I am in peace now and will get pumped full of free aid and come out crazy :war:we have new guys who say they will stay low tier to hit those kind of targets but I will be up there soon!!!! the damage I do is pretty good since I was told to stay below 5k for so long to defend new brothers.

so wric what have u been doing since ur surrender and beatdown and getting kicked off brown lmao??!! besides following me around I mean roflmao :frantic:

SHHH

i'm still thinking about it... 455NS... you are now 426infra and showing 2.5k NS.. so that means on average... 85 infra per opponent

wow.. carry sir, never has a man warred so much before that meant so little. Go watch Khan, study him.. he knows the art of winning

2 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

And just exactly how low are you fighting? Are you even reaching high enough to bite the ankles of your enemy?

• Land Purchased * 1.5 + Tanks Deployed * .15 + Tanks Defending * .20 + Cruise Missiles * 10 + ((Nuclear Purchased^2)*10) + Technology Purchased * 5 + Infrastructure Purchased * 3 + Actual Military * .02 + Aircraft Rating Totals * 5 + Navy Rating Totals * 10

I've fought 76 wars with 339,444 dealt and 225,104 received. That's approximately 4466NS dealt and 2962NS received per war.

1 minute ago, Rayvon said:

And just exactly how low are you fighting? Are you even reaching high enough to bite the ankles of your enemy?

• Land Purchased * 1.5 + Tanks Deployed * .15 + Tanks Defending * .20 + Cruise Missiles * 10 + ((Nuclear Purchased^2)*10) + Technology Purchased * 5 + Infrastructure Purchased * 3 + Actual Military * .02 + Aircraft Rating Totals * 5 + Navy Rating Totals * 10

I've fought 76 wars with 339,444 dealt and 225,104 received. That's approximately 4466NS dealt and 2962NS received per war.

YOU ARE OUTA your league here... 85 Infra less you shall have if you dont show some respect!!!

you have been warned

On 2/17/2017 at 0:33 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Not going to be interesting at all. He's going to keep attacking and try to force new nations to quit until he runs out of money.

Then down the road, another decade old nation with billions in warchest who never fought a war before will suddenly become a war expert and go rogue. :rolleyes: 

ATG is no expert.

On 2/17/2017 at 2:59 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Ok now you guys are just being idiots.

Khan is blowing through billions:

*He buys high level air forces

*He uses navy

*He still has alot of tech for his NS range

*He keeps rebuying infra

*He's highly active around update

Not all of us get to sit around for years doing nothing but collecting taxes before going rogue. He's still losing though, because he is not generating income. Eventually he will run out of cash, whereas our upper tier is still making money.

If people go broke fighting Khan, we can aid them. They can do destroy money and bust $10,000,000 an op. They can still produce tech. Nothing stops them from functioning.

Also Khan being "friends of The Rebel" is just lol.

You can all cheer on a rogue if you like, that just makes you scumbags as well. Rogues are bad, mmkay.

Junka so glad to see in two months your !@#$ alliance has done so much damage oooooo wait you had attacked once my bad

Side note* No one is cheering on a rogue, people are laughing at your !@#$%^&*, how old is your nation and whats your ns again ?, how many new nations have you attacked any any nation over two months old will be to high in NS to attack you.

What piss me off about you is the fact you talk !@#$ and risk those in your alliance, when you have nothing to lose as you put no effort in your nations what so ever.

realololo.jpg

Edited by Devialance

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2017 at 3:52 PM, Rayvon said:

What's the math on mine I wonder but am too high to do the math...:unsure: 239 wars all in lowers with the few exceptions I made it to 50k 3 times only to be erased again lol...Hope to hit 1 million damage dealt this war season!:ph34r: