The Blood Imperium Pact 2.0

The Zigur

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

There was once a fool named Methrage who tried to destroy the Imperium before going bankrupt. Idiots like that typically do not learn, and like The Rebel will do whatever they can to try to destroy the peace and prosperity of our membership.

You keep bringing them up, like the British with Guy Fawkes. Although even if you try to put them up on a pedestal as having failed, that doesn't mean others like Khan can't be motivated to finish what they started, avenge them or be inspired to try what they did minus the mistakes. Hearing you bring up their names makes them sound like some kind of symbol of resistance, you compare any current resistance to.

Khan doesn't seem to have this money issue, so it seems he's more prepared.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have this propaganda version Methrage and the rebel in your head, where you think comparing people to them is like a comparison to Satan.

Although when I look back on the forum, I think they mostly fought on the side of the underdog and willing to take on wannabe tyrants. So when you compare Khan for example to the rebel, I think that adds more legitimacy to his fight if true.

It doesn't change that you're wrong, but throwing these accusations around could be backfiring. The way I read it when you compared Khan to the rebel is Khan according to you has some long standing reason to war you. When you compared me to Methrage, it make me realize you're not very used to being challenged publicly & find it easier to throw a baseless accusation around than refute any of their points. You've brainwashed yourself into believing your propaghanda, but Methrage & the rebel seemed to be some of the last moralists in this game and it doesn't make you seem like a good guy when you emphasize being their enemy on the way out.

Looking up Methrage, I see he fought heavily outnumbered while sanctioned to gain a Senate Seat before there was a free Senate on Brown. Then established the Libertarian Party of Cybernations. Rather than show any respect for deceased founder of the organization you say you're part of, you emphasize he was fighting you on the way out. That doesn't reflect well on you or your claim to taking over the organization he started.

NpO, NSO or NPO don't bad mouth Ivan Moldavi in public regardless of how the split went, but you feeling the need to constantly demonize Methrage makes it seem like your grasp on control is falling apart.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

9 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Could dig up one of your victim posts and just change the names. Will work just the same.

Not really, because I actually follow the non-aggression principle and don't fire the first shot without a solid Casus Belli. 

Methrage met his end impulsively attacking us right after Monsters attacked us (yet again).

In practice I am far more libertarian than Methrage ever was in terms of foreign affairs, which perhaps is why we are prospering economically and have been for a long time.

Edited by Immortan Junka

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You should write a big OWF thread about the sacrifice of Methrage and how LPCN sold out to evil ISX.

I've only bothered to look him up because you keep bringing him up, but really I don't care. Although you have issues when you assume everyone who disagrees with you are the same two people who aren't even around anymore. I can't even take you seriously as an alliance leader when this is how you respond to anyone who doesn't share your world view or is slightly critical of your alliance.

Struggle against the Mad King Methrage, Tyrant of Brown, cost many lives and millions in aid. However, in the end our struggle made us stronger, more resolved in our determination, and more glorious, for we achieved what countless others could not: stability and prosperity for the brown team.

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Struggle against the Mad King Methrage, Tyrant of Brown, cost many lives and millions in aid. However, in the end our struggle made us stronger, more resolved in our determination, and more glorious, for we achieved what countless others could not: stability and prosperity for the brown team.

So now you're also taking full credit for Brown stability. I see. 

9 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

So now you're also taking full credit for Brown stability. I see. 

Methrage was always the loose cannon on brown, and Bruin Continuity failed to deal with him. 

In the end though, Methrage's own ego did him in. Nobody forced him to attack us during the Second War on terror last Fall. No one forced him as "Anarch" to try to coup the LPCN triumvirate either.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Methrage was always the loose cannon on brown, and Bruin Continuity failed to deal with him. 

In the end though, Methrage's own ego did him in. Nobody forced him to attack us during the Second War on terror last Fall.

So again, you're taking full credit for brown stability. You alone defeated the egotistical Methrage in an ego vs ego verbal diarrhea cage match that we all bore witness to.

The existing members of LPCN prior to your supreme takeover had zero affect towards it. I'm sure they feel differently on the topic.

3 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

So again, you're taking full credit for brown stability. You alone defeated the egotistical Methrage in an ego vs ego verbal diarrhea cage match that we all bore witness to.

The existing members of LPCN prior to your supreme takeover had zero affect towards it. I'm sure they feel differently on the topic.

I provided the philosophical counter to Methrage's madness, sure. But the men of the Imperium accept the full glory of our destruction of his infamous Libertarian Empire. So do the warriors of Animalz have glory in their destruction of Anarch, after his attempts to coup the legally presiding LPCN triumvirate.

10 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I provided the philosophical counter to Methrage's madness, sure. But the men of the Imperium accept the full glory of our destruction of his infamous Libertarian Empire. So do the warriors of Animalz have glory in their destruction of Anarch, after his attempts to coup the legally presiding LPCN triumvirate.

When that is the stance you take to the philosophical founder of the LPC, don't be surprised when true philosophical LPC supporters give you the treatment Khan did. You're essentially claiming the LPC forming threw Brown into Chaos, until Methrage's nation deleted and you claimed to be the new ideological leader.

It seems like you are purposely giving everyone who truly supported the real LPC reason to attack much like Khan is doing as long as you try asserting political control in the LPC to undermine the ideals upon which it was founded. So much for the "we're not doing anything to provoke attacks" argument. You are trying to hold a Libertarian based group hostage, while claiming authoritarianism is libertarianism.

animalz is about loyalty even though we fight snx tons of times junka doesn't leave his friends behind. methrage left us no warning no message nothing he just left. junka would never do that and he showed that and we saw that. remember that methrage left us we didn't leave him and even when he returned we offered him triumvir position and welcomed him into the family but his EGO wouldn't allow it. we know he loves himself more than lpcn because when he came back peace was on brown and we liked junka and he got the position by a vote and not by conquest and he would rather see lpcn all messed up then happy with how it is.

edit - - oh and then he had us attacked by a crazy guy with 500 wonders what a friend!!!

Edited by Montezuma

The LPC wonders why Methrage didn't come back after seeing SNX had already infiltrated the LPC within the first month he went inactive. Seeing the idealogical divide between Junka and Methrage, the New LPC had already abandoned Methrage as soon as they brought SNX in.

4 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

When that is the stance you take to the philosophical founder of the LPC, don't be surprised when true philosophical LPC supporters give you the treatment Khan did. You're essentially claiming the LPC forming threw Brown into Chaos, until Methrage's nation deleted and you claimed to be the new ideological leader.

It seems like you are purposely giving everyone who truly supported the real LPC reason to attack much like Khan is doing as long as you try asserting political control in the LPC to undermine the ideals upon which it was founded. So much for the "we're not doing anything to provoke attacks" argument. You are trying to hold a Libertarian based group hostage, while claiming authoritarianism is libertarianism.

ur new to all this u don't know what ur talking about this is a long history will take more then a night to read and get it all sorry bro........lpcn has had more freedom under junka then methrage junka doesn't find a reason to go to war every day like methrage did believe me man u were not there take it from me I was there methrage deserted the lpcn and it was less freedom cause it was always a dumb fight with someone for no reason!!!! junka lives up even better then methrage to the ideals it was founded towards the end methrage tried to change all the rules and say the other triumvir have no power and all this crazy stuff he secretly wanted to be dictator of lpcn

junka runs his alliance as imperial, ca runs it another, animalz is run a differet way in lpcn u have the LIBERTY to run ur alliance how u want not everyone has to have the same believes but everyone has to have each others back common ground being we support liberty for every alliance and protect those who want to be free and not under dictators like methrage who change the rules as they like and start crazy wars and making crazy posts with new crazy ideas and flags and all this lmao

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

The LPC wonders why Methrage didn't come back after seeing SNX had already infiltrated the LPC within the first month he went inactive. Seeing the idealogical divide between Junka and Methrage, the New LPC had already abandoned Methrage as soon as they brought SNX in.

methrage abandoned the lpcn long before the idea of junka joining even came to us...methrage abandoned us when he left for months with out a word and that was way before we got junka in u need to do ur homework

On 2/13/2017 at 9:05 PM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Has The A Team outgrown SLAP protection or was this cleared with them first? I didn't really expect to see this combo.

a lot of protectorates get essential autonomy, with only really disastrous things getting denied

i mean thats what i always told my protectorates at least, back on the farm

Edited by Neo Uruk

Exactly I do the Blood God's bidding but am also allowed to sign ODPoAPs with friends and allies and I always check 1st and sometimes it may be allowed with reservations but nonetheless it is approved or it wouldn't have happened...this isn't my first rodeo brochacho...

:ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

a lot of protectorates get essential autonomy, with only really disastrous things getting denied

i mean thats what i always told my protectorates at least, back on the farm