The Blood Imperium Pact 2.0

The Zigur

QaFXiqU.png

e441458a-6d16-44ad-9570-73a34355b4ad_zps

Article I. Alliance Sovereignty

Both alliances remain sovereign and independent under this arrangement.

Article II. Military Intelligence

Intelligence possessed by one signatory relating to the military security of the other should be shared through secure channels.

Article III. Nonaggression and military defense

Both signatories shall refrain from all acts of military, economic or ideological aggression against one another. Should one signatory come under attack, the other is encouraged to provide military or other forms of assistance depending on the situation.

Article IV. Optional Aggression

Should a military offensive be organized by one signatory the other may be invited to participate. Both parties agree to observe sound information security principles and deploy in a disciplined manner when coordinating any military offensive.

Article V. Cancellation

A cancellation notice should be presented via secure channels to the other signatory.

The Imperium of Supernova X

Immortan Junka, Emperor of Mankind

Galerion, Hand of the Emperor

Senior Officers of the Senatorum Imperialis

The A Team

John "Hannibal" Smith

Templeton "Faceman" Peck

Bosco "B.A." (Bad Attitude) Baracus

H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got something about this in my inbox from Junka.  Confirmed, this is a treaty.  Also, it has words.  Big words like "the" and "or".  Don't get me all confused with such big words ever again. 

Gratz n stuff on getting this done though.

1oCICju.png  

A soldier scorned in foreign land,
Yet he sings the Imperium song.
Comrades fallen in July,
Silently hum along.
We care about nothing around us,
Whether the whole world
Curse us or praise us,
These tired feet march onward.

We stood fast in 2015 July,
Against North, South, East and West.
And still now, prepared to defend,
Against even the Enemy's best.
We do not rest, we obliterate,
Until no one disturbs Supernova X.
And even when our ranks thin,
There is no such thing as retreat.

13 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Meanwhile... those who desire to destroy the peace and prosperity...

Coming from a warmonger who gets louder with the more treaties he acquires.

Strength is through personal strength, not building shields around failed alliances.

5 hours ago, Razgriz24 said:

Coming from a warmonger who gets louder with the more treaties he acquires.

Strength is through personal strength, not building shields around failed alliances.

How many wars have I started? If you are going to call me a warmonger it would be nice if you had evidence.

Your alliance is composed of actual warmongers, who desired to refuse Roal36 peace, threatened to attack us if we backed an ally against Monsters Inc, and cheered on the rogue Emperor Khan after he attacked us.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

How many wars have I started? If you are going to call me a warmonger it would be nice if you had evidence.

Your alliance is composed of actual warmongers, who desired to refuse Roal36 peace, threatened to attack us if we backed an ally against Monsters Inc, and cheered on the rogue Emperor Khan after he attacked us.

We threatened to attack you in your desire to pre-emtively strike Monsters Inc... and then later again when it was to defend someone who went to war with monsters in a duel that you rallied for.

These are hallmarks of non-peaceful actions that were agreed upon in the treaty. We have been through this.

You can run away, but you cannot hide from the truth.

OOC: Also, Emperor Khan has personally assured me that he is the real Donald Trump. Who are we to not side with the elected official of our great 49 states and savage pineapple island.

39 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

We threatened to attack you in your desire to pre-emtively strike Monsters Inc... and then later again when it was to defend someone who went to war with monsters in a duel that you rallied for.

These are hallmarks of non-peaceful actions that were agreed upon in the treaty. We have been through this.

You can run away, but you cannot hide from the truth.

OOC: Also, Emperor Khan has personally assured me that he is the real Donald Trump. Who are we to not side with the elected official of our great 49 states and savage pineapple island.

There was no plan to pre-emptively strike Monsters Inc. The Montezuma duel was not a war. There was no portion of the treaty that mandated a war of aggression against the Imperium by other signatories.

Now, please go on with how peacemode is bad, Khan is winning, and I haven't fought any real wars; some of my members like a good laugh.

pullo-vorenus.gif

Edited by Immortan Junka