The A Team DoE and Protectorate

Stonewall14

2 minutes ago, Banned said:

Sure, claiming you know more about DK's disbandment than I do is equivalent to me claiming I know more about Lord Hitchcock's last retirement than you do.  You're delusional.

But hey, you got one thing on me.  You do obsess about it a lot more.

This is rich. I mean, in our last talk you thought TPF was warring NPO for no reason...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

You need to be about 3x more annoying and throw out random revelations without evidence.

LordHitchock is the son of God!

Junka wears his pants on his head!

By god I swear im the incarnate of bhuda! I have evidence, but i wont show you it!

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This is rich. I mean, in our last talk you thought TPF was warring NPO for no reason...

Not only do I not recall saying that, but I don't claim to be an expert on either TPF or NPO.  I am neither in, nor allied to, either, and have had no direct diplomatic contact for quite some time. 

Though, on different venues, I have been in both TPF and NPO and remain in an NPO in a different world, neither is directly applicable to Planet Bob.  Nor have I had any discussions with either on their squabbles.

4 minutes ago, Banned said:

Not only do I not recall saying that, but I don't claim to be an expert on either TPF or NPO.  I am neither in, nor allied to, either, and have had no direct diplomatic contact for quite some time. 

Though, on different venues, I have been in both TPF and NPO and remain in an NPO in a different world, neither is directly applicable to Planet Bob.  Nor have I had any discussions with either on their squabbles.

I am tied to NPO in a different world too... what's your point?

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

I am tied to NPO in a different world too... what's your point?

That I probably shouldn't say that I have no contact with either because that wouldn't be an entirely true statement, but to point out that the contact I have or have had with them in the past, had no relation to here, so I'm not sure really how what I do or don't know about the workings of any conflict between TPF and NPO applies to the situation on who has a better understanding of the inner workings of DK. 

Regardless of my shortcomings on keeping myself up to speed on things that aren't a matter of my concern in the least, I do tend to quite well keep tabs on what's happening in my own AA.  So that's really the difference here.  Neither NPO nor TPF is my own AA, and I don't have treaty ties with either.  So what I do or don't know about either has no bearing on what I did or didn't know about DK.  Which btw, I assure you was a great deal more than you knew about said inner workings.

34 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sure, we all know that. I am implying exactly what happened,

You're sounding like an old CN'er more and more.  Stick with the good in that role and avoid the bad.  Just because you lived through a period of time doesn't mean you are an expert in what happened in every event in that period.  I do not care who you are.  People don't see me claiming to have any sort of expertise on what happened inside NpO or Oculus or NG for that matter.  Yes, i have my view but it is my perception of what happened and I know the difference between that and an insider's point of view.

30 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Believe me, I know more than you.

No, you do not know more than him.  I assume you are not trying to play the fool here.  Give your audience some credit for intelligence,  

______

Enjoy A Team.  Congrats on the new alliance.

Edited by White Chocolate

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Let's not pretend you or Stonewall are doing this because you are anti-raiding. Alonso is clearly not even close to being in range of anyone in The A Team, so using his actions as an excuse seems petty.

I would wish Stonewall luck with the alliance, but he's not off to a good start attacking my friends for no reason.

no they are raiders also specially if the aa is neutral well anyway raiding breaks the boredom

takenote im also a raider

6 hours ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

And so does SLAP than condemn the actions of The A Team on their militant attacks?

They don't need to, protectors aren't there to condem, but to protect. 

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Somewhat ironic situation with Alonso raiding other alliances at will...

Not Ironic. One of my members rebuffed stonewalls recruitment efforts. Stonewall said he would attack him a week ago. He finally did. Not ironic. Stop trying to grasp at straws. I was recruited by SLAP as well, but I decliend in a more proper way I suppose, or I wasn't in Stonewalls range. 

5 hours ago, Banned said:

And yet you dislike this while you love that Alonso attacks alliances at will. 

Right.

I think saying he loves one thing, isn't fair to him. He doesn't raid, so him liking me raiding probably isn't true. He has disagreed with my raiding, so you're wrong in your assessment. 

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

IMO the smart thing for any entities still tied to Alonso to do is cut him loose and take the time to properly organize their lower tiers... he has undermined any claims to righteousness by raiding other alliances.

I'm sorry, why are you trying to make this thread about me? Do you have a complex? Do you have more accusations that I have a multi, and spying in ISX? I've never condemned raiding, go read back on all my posts. You don't lose righteousness by using game mechanics. 

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Funny how Alonso calls ISX close to the state of nature, yet his own nations are left to their own devices when it comes to their situation...

I don't think that's true, you can look at the war screens, but then again when has logic, or evidence ever mattered to you?

4 hours ago, Banned said:

I see a lot of wars there that were peaced out very early, so would seem quite a jump to make such a universal claim that these guys all defended themselves.  Some did, sure.  And I expect that we'll see these same raiders, now that they're on the other end, do some fighting back of their own. 

Some did fight back, and it was very fun. I offer peace, but everyone is free to not accept, and nuke me. I then offer peace again after my attacks, like a good raider. I don't nuke until I am nuked twice. I get people being upset about being raided. 

51 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

In most of CN's history collective culpability has applied to alliances. This means that an entire alliance becomes a legitimate target for the actions of govt. I'm not saying that this is the reason for A-Team's raids... I don't speak for them. However I am saying that their raids are arguably legitimized by the fact that Alonso himself, as the apparent alliance sovereign, has been raiding other alliances. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." This is something members should be aware of.

If PoSSE is trying to split the alliance between two AAs to limit backlash, all I can say there is that it doesn't really work looking at what happened with SPATR/Mongols.

I am not the sovereign, so your whole premise is wrong. There is no split, and everyone who joined NRP knew what could happen. You really have no idea what freedom means, and are very limited in your view of the world. 

I say this here, none of the members who stayed on the NRP AA care about being raided. The wars between A-Team and POSSE are separate than the wars on NRP and A-Team. I consider them to be raids, and not a DoW is needed. They have every right to raid. I've instructed my members on NRP to sell down, and not buy soldiers back, and to nuke so the raiders get nothing. I fully expect the A-team to go back to SLAP when the wars are over, or in a few months. 

To me the NRP getting raided is fine, as anyone in range can be attacked by anyone. 

5 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I say this here, none of the members who stayed on the NRP AA care about being raided. The wars between A-Team and POSSE are separate than the wars on NRP and A-Team. I consider them to be raids, and not a DoW is needed. They have every right to raid. I've instructed my members on NRP to sell down, and not buy soldiers back, and to nuke so the raiders get nothing. I fully expect the A-team to go back to SLAP when the wars are over, or in a few months. 

To me the NRP getting raided is fine, as anyone in range can be attacked by anyone. 

sounds like a more cooler response, unfortunately for POSSE we consider spying acts of war and as a consequence a state of war exists on that nation and the alliance at whole due to further escalation after defending ourselves against said aggression trying to blow up nuclear silos in rural areas of our great land...For those about to burn we salute you...o7

2 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

sounds like a more cooler response, unfortunately for POSSE we consider spying acts of war and as a consequence a state of war exists on that nation and the alliance at whole due to further escalation after defending ourselves against said aggression trying to blow up nuclear silos in rural areas of our great land...For those about to burn we salute you...o7

If we're being technical NRP is POSSE. So by attacking the NRP, you attacked POSSE, so a state of war already existed when you raided. I digress. 

So, in theory, you can't then be defending yourself from aggression, when you are the aggressor. Not that, that fine line matters to you.

You wanted to attack Finn for rebuffing your recruitment message, and you said you were going to attack him. We knew you were coming, and we prepared for it. I can't help those members, so they were given clear instructions to deal with raiders should they in turn be raided. Well only one partook in the raiding, but that's why you tried to recruit him.

After this is over, I would love to work with you on future raids, or co-ordinating war drills. If we can resolve this peacefully, even better, if not let nukes fly. We can re-build, and we can help you rebuild too. The world needs more nations who stick to their guns, and say what they are going to do. You would be fine allies to have on our side.

So. Please. Keep in touch with me in-game. I find the forums to be quite droll, and am trying to frequent them less. 

17 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You don't lose righteousness by using game mechanics.

In that case you believe there is no right and wrong, no reason for anyone to restrain their impulses, which is something I beg to differ on.

I am not the sovereign, so your whole premise is wrong. There is no split, and everyone who joined NRP knew what could happen. You really have no idea what freedom means, and are very limited in your view of the world.

Freedom apparently means Chaos to you.

15 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I fully expect the A-team to go back to SLAP when the wars are over, or in a few months.

At least to date, only one of those nations is coming from SLAP.  The rest are from elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

In that case you believe there is no right and wrong, no reason for anyone to restrain their impulses, which is something I beg to differ on.

Freedom apparently means Chaos to you.

You beg to differ on a lot. Please, continue to beg, it suits you.

It does not. You just have a limited world view, just like your vocabulary. 

I've reached out to SLAP, and the A-Team to end all the current wars on everyone except the NRP as there was a war deserter, and traitor. He spied, got his alliance attack, and then fled to someone else. The only reason why those wars are happening is because Diadochi spied, and ordered others to attack, when the NRP never requested help. 

I've reached out to Bannned, and Stonewall to bring this little kerfuffle to a close, for everyone except the originally raided. I look forward to their responses. 

31 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Congratulations to SLAP getting a new protectorate.

Avoiding any situation where Umbrella would need to choose between friends is another reason we've decided to make an attempt at fully deescalating this situation.

The guy who escalated beyond the initial raid with a spy op has left, so hopefully Stonewall will appreciate our offer to end this war on all fronts and everyone can move on. We should all take some time to build up our nations for more exciting wars in the future.

If things do continue to escalate, it won't be because we didn't at least attempt to end it first. We're willing to forgive all wars declared against our side, as long as they peace out all wars against ours. So lets give peace a chance.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

i will discuss this with my crew and thoughtfully ponder the peace offers in a bit and respond after consulting with my advisors, thank you for all the well wishes and I'm confident we can come to an amicable resolution to current hostilities...:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

The only reason why those wars are happening is because Diadochi spied, and ordered others to attack, when the NRP never requested help. 

You are not sole dictation over NRP. The Protectorate government is, and as you failed to speak with the rest of the government, of course the matter would pass to another hand. Peace was attempted to be brought about, to which was refused, and as result a plan of retaliation was created, to which they led a preemptive strike due to spying. 

Also going to point out that Diadochi getting peace is a matter for the Imperium and A-Team to sort out; as Diadochi is no longer a member of PoSSE it would not be a global norm to hunt down a dissenter regardless of Alonso's personal ideas about how the world should function.

To: Immortan Junka    From: Alonso Quixano    Date: 2/12/2017 7:05:15 AM

Subject: Hello

Message: I see Diadochi is applying to your alliance, we consider him a war deserter, you're more than welcome to accept him. We also reserve the right to attack him. 

Thank you.